What's new

TÜRKİYE Declared National 1 Day of Mourning because of Terrorist Attack Against Brother PAKİSTAN

Probably the same or similar reasons why we couldn't clear PKK for decades.
but your nation is united in support of Turkish military actions against the terrorists. but we have some prominent people who openly justify terrorism and we cant touch them because they enjoy public support.

if our Army could do even half as much as what Turkey has done to PKK terrorists then we would have had much less loss of civilian lives

Why is it so hard to clean Taliban ?

because of these reasons ..

1. Taliban is not just people they are ideology
2. they have sympathizers
3. they use fear tactics
4. neglect from govt
5. foreign assistance and funding

on topic, Turkey is always there to stand with us .. a truly brotherly nation .

because of these reasons ..

1. Taliban is not just people they are ideology
2. they have sympathizers
3. they use fear tactics
4. neglect from govt
5. foreign assistance and funding

on topic, Turkey is always there to stand with us .. a truly brotherly nation .

Well, sympathizers can go to hell to the, those who support such an action doesn't deserves humane treatment, I wouldn't hold my trigger, if necessary just clean the entire region.

Well, sympathizers can go to hell to the, those who support such an action doesn't deserves humane treatment, I wouldn't hold my trigger, if necessary just clean the entire region.

i agree with you , but problem is that those afghans that come to pakistan after cold war , are major sympathizers , they call fellow afghans from Afghanistan along with tajik and uzbik , and here religious fanatics running madarsas recruit them as supporters , they are highly involved in criminal activities and so as they give shelter and help terrorists by taking money ..

Why is it so hard to clean Taliban ?

Because they are supported by west(including israel) and their intelligence agencies... Same here in Türkiye... But as i said they are playing last games inshaAllah...

These terrorists think that they are fighting for İslam but these stupids can not realize they are killing muslims and they can not think that all muslim enemies are laughing them and all of us with their @ss... These terrorists headquarters are in the west...

Because they are supported by west(including israel) and their intelligence agencies... Same here in Türkiye... But as i said they are playing last games inshaAllah...

These terrorists think that they are fighting for İslam but these stupids can not realize they are killing muslims and they can not think that all muslim enemies are laughing them with their @ss... These terrorists headquarters are in the west...

Every single ideology you don't like is supported by Jews according to some people. What gain do they have from Taliban ? nothing.

Every single ideology you don't like is supported by Jews according to some people. What gain do they have from Taliban ? nothing.

Don't you see all muslim lands have same problems... Do you still believe 9/11 inside job as 'brave muslim attack'... What the hell United Snakes were doing in Afghanistan ?Trying to make Taliban as popular as much as they can as 'Brave Muslims' ??!!!... These lands are strategic lands for muslims and russia... Anyway...

Targon don't discuss with me bro. We may not think and see happenings same... You are free...

I'm off...

Don't you see all muslim lands have same problems... Do you still believe 9/11 inside job as 'brave muslim attack'... What the hell United Snakes were doing in Afghanistan ?Trying to make Taliban as popular as much as they can as 'Brave Muslims' ??!!!... These lands are strategic lands for muslims and russia... Anyway...

Targon don't discuss with me bro. We may not think and see happenings same... You are free...

I'm off...

Yeah Muslims are perfectly fine, bad things always comes from outside.

Back
Top Bottom