What's new

Tuaf destroys Pantsir/BUK/S-300Airdefence

you knew eyes can see flags , Tor-M1 can't show picture of the aircraft so the operator can see its an airliner . as a matter of fact I doubt it can even show the size of the airplane .
ofc eyes can see flags, when they're close to you.
You claim that your radars can't differentiate between airliner to a fighter jet? da fak

ofc eyes can see flags, when they're close to you.
You claim that your radars can't differentiate between airliner to a fighter jet? da fak
and you claim 50 years ago how you drop those incendiary bombs on USS liberty? don't tell me you think you did it from 40km awat at the altitude of 10km

as i recall it was those Azeri people who cut the hand of ottomon when they invaded Iran

It is Turkish tradition to fight whether with or against each other. The Turks have always fought against each other because of religion. One day a Great Khan of the Turks came and spoke to his Turkish tribes across the world, who belonged to different religions: "The more gods we have on our side, the better it is for us." ;)

Take a look this contradicting logic. If It was a UAE Pantsir in Libya, then It was also destroyed by Turkish drones that is being operated in there. You can't find a proper excuse to describe the situation properly. Turkish drones take down Syrian Pantsir S-1 and BUK-M2 SAM vehicles. I believe More footages are on the way.
That Pantsir was not in Libya. And our officials confirmed this.

No need to argue over it with some people whom made lying a tradition. Some weak nations can do nothing but lie 7/24 as they are weak. As we have seen over various other incidents.

Last edited:
That destroyed pantsir was indeed in Linbya. You Turkish people are bunch of liars...

It's just a joke you little pathetic, desperate iranian and assadist trolls.
TSK destroyed it in Idlib and will destroy s300/400 if necessary...
Now cry out like little girls you trolls..
Nihahahahahah

Russian SAMs and air defence systems are utter junk ... First Israel embarressed them by destroying them, left, righ and centre and now the Turks are at it.

Pakistan must not buy the Pansir, or any Russian junk. Leave that to the Indians!

A bunch of fools trying to divert this thread against Israel, even though the thread is about Turkey humiliating Syrian forces.

Why on earth would a Turkish drone attack a UAE Pantsir in Libya? Surely the UAE would publish such information. Besides, the Syrian Pantsir crew killed was already published in this thread.

I know we have our differences Turks, but I really liked that footage.

Russian SAMs and air defence systems are utter junk ... First Israel embarressed them by destroying them, left, righ and centre and now the Turks are at it.

Pakistan must not buy the Pansir, or any Russian junk. Leave that to the Indians!

Russian air defence systems must not be underestimated as they represent a credible threat in term of access denial either on short,medium and long range.

However that doesn't mean there aren't ways to counter them.

Last edited:
I hope all of this new Russian scrap metal Turkey is creating can be recycled and used for the rebuilding process. Good for the environment and cheaper too.

A bunch of fools trying to divert this thread against Israel, even though the thread is about Turkey humiliating Syrian forces.

Why on earth would a Turkish drone attack a UAE Pantsir in Libya? Surely the UAE would publish such information. Besides, the Syrian Pantsir crew killed was already published in this thread.

I know we have our differences Turks, but I really liked that footage.
nobody mentioned Israel unless , some people from Israel mentioned Iran

Back
Top Bottom