What's new

ttP with firing arty guns at Pak Army

So these are the fighters for Islam, right? I dont understand which Islam they are fighting for? But once I see a masked man proclaiming Islam, I have strong conviction Islam is just a fig leaf to hide an ulterior motive. After all, Islam teaches to stand for the right, no matter how adverse the situation. So if you have right Islamic conviction, you wont hide your face.

And what has Pakistan done to harm their 'Islam'? Understand the bigger game of instability being played in the region, of course with the roof of patronage provided by US occupation across the border.

( see highlighted) Is it not clear? if you breed snakes to attack others by using religion as the catalyst- you then are not be able to control them, when their offshoots come to bite you in your house.

I laughed when the guy ran in with the reload from like 10 meters away. God knows what claimed "bunker" they hit. These guys rely on theatrics.. these theatrics go well with ignorant wannabe Jihadists.

cant tell if its 76 MM but the shell size suggests it to be near 76 or 50 mm mark.

sorry Guys I skipped the begining of the video because of their propoganda crap, I cant stand these pillocks and hence missed the video of the gun intially in my post, since I skipped to its firing sequence so I only saw its shells and the back view and estimated that it could be 76 MM gun and yes that is the one.

800px-ZiS3_nn.jpg

Back
Top Bottom