What's new

TTP Sympathizers in the Military??

TalibanSwatter

Reaction score
ISLAMABAD: The Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) on Monday warned the country’s military it had set up a “suicide bombers squad” to hit troops if an offensive is launched in a restive tribal area bordering Afghanistan.

In an email message sent to media, TTP, an umbrella militant group, said it had received “an exclusive intelligence report” about the offensive in North Waziristan from its “sources” in army headquarters.

TTP spokesman Ehsanullah Ehsan outlined details about the regiments and units and the possible commander for the campaign, said to be launched on August 26 for one month.
“TTP has also prepared itself for resistance, we have set up a suicide bombers squad to welcome (the) army. We will defeat our enemy, whom is defending secular, unIslamic system of Pakistan by punching them back hard InshaAllah (God willing),” Ehsan said.
Military officials were not immediately available to comment on the claim.
On August 3, The Wall Street Journal reported Pakistani and US officials were considering joint counter-terrorism campaigns in Afghanistan and Pakistan against Haqqanis and Taliban fighters.
The report said the campaigns would mark an upturn in cooperation between the two countries after more than a year of rancorous relations, since the US raid that killed Osama bin Laden.
Pakistani officials later denied any agreement with Washington for a joint operation in North Waziristan, and said “routine” actions on each side of the border “should not be mistaken for ‘joint operations’”.
Washington has long demanded Pakistan take action against the Haqqanis, which the United States accused of attacking the US embassy in Kabul last September and acting like the “veritable arm” of Pakistani intelligence.
Pakistan has in turn demanded Afghan and US forces do more to stop Pakistani Taliban militants crossing the border to launch attacks on its forces.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...threatens-attacks-military.html#ixzz24B2BRFm0

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clearly something that needs to be investigated - how deep does this network of TTP sympathizers run within the military?

Ofcourse, there is no smoke without fire considering the high probability of insider involvement in attacks on GHQ, Mehran Base, Parade Lane Mosque, and now Kamra.

It would be interesting to hear thoughts on how these traitorous TTP-loving rats can be weeded out for good. It is sad to see such soldiers and officers who swore to protect their counry, end up selling out to Salafi TTP thugs - the proxies becoming the master.

Of course another aspect worth exploring is the nexus between serving officers and TTP sympathizers within the retired military professional network.

Bullshyte!

These people can say anything and you will believe them?

Intelligence agents are scrutinized 24/7, so no chance there is any source in ISI or other agencies

Bullshyte!

These people can say anything and you will believe them?

Intelligence agents are scrutinized 24/7, so no chance there is any source in ISI or other agencies

Unfortunately, the track record of insider collusion with TTP and its cohorts and reverse indoctrination is pretty strong in the incidents mentioned above.

By the military's own admission, most of these attacks would not have been as successful were it not for insider collusion. We already know several Navy officials were arrested for colluding with Al Qaeda which then led to the Mehran Base Attack. The GHQ and Parade Lane attacks also indicated that the TTP terrorists had extremely specific intel which would have been practically impossible to gather without insider knowledge. And last but not least, you have zealots like Brig. Khan, who while not accused of supporting TTP, was still indoctrinated by HT to want to bring back the 'Caliphate' and 'displace' the military leadership in the process.

yes they (Military forces ) have TTP sympathisers

some are active as well. remember the ones that led the attackers into the SSG mess to avenge the death of Lal Masjid terrorists?
then there are some guys who served in PAF and planned assassination on Musharraf, they managed to escape in the Bannu Jail break and might have been involved in the planning of Kamra base attack

when TTP and sectarian terrorist organisations consist of Pakistani members from different segments of the society then its shouldnt be a surprise that military might also have some TTP sympathisers as it also recruits from the same source pool.

the sympathizers withing the Military do exist, but intelligence agents are scrutinized 24/7, moles in specifically intel agencies are not present, and even if they are, it is .001%.

Military is a different issue!

What rank of officers were mostly found behind GHQ , PNS MEHRAN attacks ?

But, where is this planned offensive ?

Last time I heard, Kayani told US general (a day after PAF base attack) that PA has no plans to launch any offensive.

TTP which is directly attacking the state, will have no sympathizers in the military. I cant believe this for a moment.

This is a good tactical move to state such things. It shows TTP is not a result of some rage or opposition to any state action. It is meant to harm the state of Pakistan and keep the intelligence and the military off balance and stretched out.

TTP which is directly attacking the state, will have no sympathizers in the military. I cant believe this for a moment.

And is this your personal assessment? And in such a case, who may you be? Air-marshal, JCOSC, Admiral or just plain old simpleton four star General?

Whenever making such sweeping statements, please state your "privileged" position, which gives you a right to do so.

Well here is my theory about all this

Rather than saying TTP sympathizer Y dont we look for Mole who sell the information to other intelligence agencies which are indeed giving that information to these scum bags so that they can attack .

All these attack are very well planned just like Army mission , i think we need to seen thing from some other perspective .

What do u think will have more intelligence gathering other intelligence agencies or the a small terrorist organization ?

We didnt learn for our past mistake and our soldiers have to pay the ultimate price.

May Allah protect my beloved country from the all kind of enemies.Ameen

If i am not wrong PA generals have admitted they have extremists inside and all previous attacks had inside help, also just recently army court martialed brigadier ali who was conspiring along with few other officers on behalf of Hizbe tehrir (some foriegn funded fundos) What i am not sure if this is because these few insiders have sympathies with extremist fores or is it just the money??

I believe TTP are playing a bluff and trying to delay/stop the onslaught they face from PA & PAF due to their continuous misadventures. Don't take the bluff! Go and wipe those piece of scums from this planet.

All the best!

I believe TTP are playing a bluff and trying to delay/stop the onslaught they face from PA & PAF due to their continuous misadventures. Don't take the bluff! Go and wipe those piece of scums from this planet.

All the best!

It's a mixture of both: A little truth, a spec of ambiguity, and whole lot of *bull*. We have to look at every angle, and scrub this problem.

If i am not wrong PA generals have admitted they have extremists inside and all previous attacks had inside help, also just recently army court martialed brigadier ali who was conspiring along with few other officers on behalf of Hizbe tehrir (some foriegn funded fundos) What i am not sure if this is because these few insiders have sympathies with extremist fores or is it just the money??

Well, one thing is for sure, IT HAS NEVER BEEN ABOUT THE MONEY. Ideology ALONE can corrupt a highly trained force!

Back
Top Bottom