What's new

TTP’s ex-spokesperson challenges sacking in Taliban court

There's no concept of lawyers here , mate .

There are divinely guided elders who are infallible doing that job here , since they believe in ideal Khilafat and the chosen people choosing the leaders and not the people themselves . So whoever gets the biggest Mullah or say the greatest medieval minded , wins this Ehsanullah vs State case .
what about someone with the longest beard, does that guy gets to win? whatever the case, i don't like our media highlighting this case like this, as if a terrorist is filing a suit in tribunal court for getting sacked

what about someone with the longest beard, does that guy gets to win? whatever the case, i don't like our media highlighting this case like this, as if a terrorist is filing a suit in tribunal court for getting sacked

Oh , the one who's beard touches the ground and hence the role model of piety !

They are acting like that its an important case in the legitimate courts of Pakistan somehow , I mean seriously , what is the point in giving it even slight importance ? . Gen Pasha mentioned something along the lines of media being bribed with ' alcohol , drugs and women ' . He wasn't wrong , my friend .

Back
Top Bottom