What's new

TTP ‘ready for both talks and war’

First of all, each & every rented terrorist Pakistan Army & the Intel Agencies continue to catch daily, the Govt. need to sentence them to death immediately. If this does not happen then the politicians & the Judiciary they both are harming Pakistan & they deliberately making it hard for Pak Army & the Intel Agencies.

So far both the Govt. & the judiciary are making it hard for Pak Army & the Intel Agencies by not supporting them in anyway.

There can be no talks with these rented terrorists when they can be defeated but the incompetent, spineless, corrupt & sold out wh*re politicians & judges are making it very very hard for Pak ARmy & the Intel Agencies.

Everything else Okay.

Rented terrorists may be BLA (come out your little bubble)? Thats where you go wrong, your own people, your own mess Deal with it.

Timur is the only foreign invader who reigned you guys in right? :sniper:

Timur went crazy on your delhi, not on tribes of hindukush. I think you are mistaking babur for timur who forced yousafzais and bajauris into submission by erecting pyramids of their skulls.

They wont, you can my word on this :)

&

Baluchistan, FC is there, KPK army is there (Swat & other areas). Sindh, Karachi MQMs target killers will take care of it.

Its a High time for the Party to start in Punjab, lets see if the Ganja has any "Guts" (keeping in mind Terrorists hanging has been postponed)

My approach is improving security, and your is operation against whom ???? and for what ???? Operation is last step, not the first... check my previous post...

My approach is improving security, and your is operation against whom ???? and for what ???? Operation is last step, not the first... check my previous post...

I have a similar approach you can check my previous posts, the goal is to achieve a Peaceful Pakistan:pakistan:

Everything else Okay.

Rented terrorists may be BLA (come out your little bubble)? Thats where you go wrong, your own people, your own mess Deal with it.

Seriously I don't know from you guys come from. Our people you are right up to some extend but if you have the videos of these people, they don’t even know why they are fighting this war.

If you are saying not rented, then who is funding these terrorists, from where they are getting weapons, explosives, why they go back running into Afghanistan & so on.

A 4th Generation war has been declared by US, India & their partners & they are running it.

As an indian we r see pakistan as a petulant,failed,nuesence from 1971:omghaha::omghaha::rofl::rofl: if u have any doubt ask your hassan nissar ,najam sethi:laughcry:

unfortunatily we have no option but to fight thegovernment will soon realize

Since majority of TTP are Punjabi Taliban, and Miyan Sahab has good terms with Punjabi Talibans, (He had secret pact with Jamati groups during election, hence none from Nawaz party was targeted). TTP will not create any problem to Miya sahab..

There common enemy is Army (Miya sahab and TTP), so they will hit Army only...

It will not be easy with talk and/or war. Voilence has become bread and butter for some. They won't give it easily. You can direct them towards other or face the heat yourself. The authority has to find and seperate "innocent pawn" and the one who playing the game with their comfort. Rehabilitate the pawn and punnish the player.

Before someone arguments and Blame India, Amarica, xyz for the funding, you need to look and find the reason and source for so many readily available native mercenary ready to do anything for money. If there are many well organised nativ mercenary operating, one has to think that are the govt/army are really control of the situation??

Back
Top Bottom