What's new

TTP propaganda shows drop tanks, claims to have shot down F-16.

It is just launcher and drop tank... Its SOP to jettison all external loads in case of any emergency... Happens all the time... F 16 encountered any engine or hydraulic problm and jettisoned everythng before landing back to base... Simple explanation of this bullshit propaganda

It is just launcher and drop tank... Its SOP to jettison all external loads in case of any emergency... Happens all the time... F 16 encountered any engine or hydraulic problm and jettisoned everythng before landing back to base... Simple explanation of this bullshit propaganda
first of all video is from afghanistan mullah fazlu is not in pakistan

If TOT given pashtun can even make F-16 in Dara...
F-16 made in Dara

While i do believe it is propaganda, but this stuff could not be acquired from scrap dealers in Afghanistan.When a Jet crashes in afriendly territoty or a place controlled by your forces, it's remenants are brough back to analayse cause of crashes. It would be impossible for an Afghan scrap dealer to get F-16 parts.
Not F-16 parts, just a drop tank. I don't think this stuff is coming from a crash rather from old, or damaged drop tank. There is no cutting edge technology in a drop tank that it would be hauled back to States in order to prevent it from falling into the enemy hands.

spare me please.....does any one know from what altitude the F-16's are operating....no way a manpads can reach that altitude.

Lol - OP are you stupid?

18dacacfe4380d507dd3f6ddccf77519.jpg

Oh god... I Shot down an F22 with a manpad flying over 22K+ Alt...
Then i woke up.

I was watching a pashto video of omar khalid khurasani and he was saying that TTP do not have anti-aircraft guns.

It is f16 belly tank and not ejected but broke off. Something went wrong and the tank did not release normally but tore off the belly pylon. I think it was empty and became in troubles because it was no longer lined perfectly or the pilot pulled more then he should. The fueltank looks empty before release. All in all... Not something shocking.

TTP claiming they shot an F-16 through MANPAD

View attachment 65917

The Taliban spokesperson, however, said that the arrested suspects in connection with attack on Malala were never active Taliban members, adding that they may have been arrested during the 2009 operation in Swat valley and had been missing since then.

“The Taliban central command system is fully secure and active and is successfully attacking key targets of Pakistan Army,” Shahid said.

He also claimed that the Taliban shot down a military fighter jet through an anti-aircraft missile in Shawal area

Looks like a snap of kabari bazaar. I don't think it is authentic.

Cobra kheta to maan be leta, sehda F-16 per he jump mari ha abb hum kya kahin o_O

Back
Top Bottom