What's new

TTP fighters infiltrate into Chitral and attempt to seize villages/posts 6/9/23

InshAllah even worst awaits u and all ur khaki creatures in hereafter.
If airline serves alcohol then all its earnings are not haram. Similarly, for a few bad apples in the army, you cannot blame the entire thing.
Yes, they can resign and perhaps GHQ will change its mind. What if it doesn't and by resigning, the army will lose good people?
I mean we need good quality people in the end for fighting and safeguarding.

If airline serves alcohol then all its earnings are not haram. Similarly, for a few bad apples in the army, you cannot blame the entire thing.
Yes, they can resign and perhaps GHQ will change its mind. What if it doesn't and by resigning, the army will lose good people?
I mean we need good quality people in the end for fighting and safeguarding.

It's better to leave the bad company than to be a part of losers.

That's an abandoned post inside Afghanistan. You can see no roofs, c no signs of fighting, no signs of life.
I don't think this is within Afghanistan. I do believe this is inside Pakistan (I could be wrong). But I do agree it is abandoned. I am disappointed that they have not removed one of the regimental insignias.

Could be a Khyber Rifles post that had been abandoned. However another point to wonder the posts looks recently built. Why abandon it - that is troubling as well.

Also you can read Urdu on the walls. You'd never see Urdu in Afghan forts.

Last edited:
I don't think this is within Afghanistan. I do believe this is inside Pakistan (I could be wrong). But I do agree it is abandoned. I am disappointed that they have not removed one of the regimental insignias.

Could be a Khyber Rifles post that had been abandoned. However another point to wonder the posts looks recently built. Why abandon it - that is troubling as well.

Also you can read Urdu on the walls. You'd never see Urdu in Afghan forts.
Some of our old posts were located pretty well inside Afghanistan on dominating heights.

Some of our old posts were located pretty well inside Afghanistan on dominating heights.
That is a possibility. BTW the post does not look old. It has also been systematically demolished. You can see windows and doors stripped. I just wish the Insignia were not left behind.

If PAF launches drone strikes then all Taliban lovers (of which there is no shortage of in ex-FATA and KP, and now even urban areas thanks to Taliban Khan cult following) will be out on the streets drawing parallels between PAF and evil Kaafir USAF drone strikes.

Last time PAF openly struck Afghanistan there were protests all over the Pasthun belt because the terrorists were living with their family members who also got hit.

TTP was created when Pakistan was declared kaafir after sided with US in its war against terror in Afghanistan.

The real problem is the Afghanistan lovers in Pakistan. Not the Taliban's military prowess.

This is also why ISPR calls drone strikes "artillery" in press releases.

Yeah,, if the afghanis were Hindus we would have obliterated them by now

Just because people don't like to hear it doesn't mean it's not true

It's pashtunism that's the problem, they view this people as family and if we kill their family for whatever reason they get upset

The fact their family are deshatgard and committing terrorism doesn't matter , because that's gernails, dollor vaar, stet kill pashto Pashto etc etc,, endless victim mentality and card

But now we MUST act, we have to control that border and come down hard on the Afghan refugees and anyone supporting them or the TTP

Everyone saw what happened in Chitral,, all the population in unity said kill these Afghan scum and don't let them being their stupidity to our peaceful region

Compare to the Waziristani, who are rabid farm animals in comparisons

then why did we left those posts, I just don't get this, armies are meant to dominate in every spectrum not send good will gesture or peace initiative!!

@Signalian its established that raw is behind all the terror in Pakistan. The question is, what is ISI doing? Where is the retaliation? Why is the smaller country, Pakistan, on the defensive against much larger india? Is there not enough fault lines to exploit from Manipur to Kashmir? Is there not enough suitable places in Myanmar, Bangladesh, or AJK for ISI to organize retaliation from? You can cry budget but the point of intel agencies is also to create their own budget and raise their own funds. What are the agencies inside Pakistan doing? Just recently 6 Kashmiri mujahideen commanders have been assassinated in Pakistan so far. The opportunity is present to kill two birds (TTP and India) with one stone. Why is LOC still relatively quiet? Only time it’s on the news now is when india martyrs civilians.

You guys can cry about raw all day. But what is ISI or MI doing?
It was your own generals who wanted to “bury the past” and wanted “100 years of peace”. It was your army chief going around telling everyone we can’t fight india. It was your establishment who threw Hafiz Saaed in jail. It was your army chief with IK who cracked down on JeM after pulwama and betrayed many of their middle and lower rank. It’s your agencies who hold pro Pakistan organizations in Kashmir on a leash and don’t let them operate. There’s no shortage of mujahideen who will fight India. The biggest obstacle and biggest saviour of india is Pakistani establishment. You can ignore me as much as you want because you know I’m correct. I’m not like those emotional IK supporters who you pick on. So cry as many rivers you want about raw but its your own favourite generals who are in bed with Indians.

Buddy we have space to deal with one enemy at a time,, China in the lac and the last few years allowed us to concentrate on Afghanistan.

We must defeat the Afghan enemy and stop their deshatgardi before we can then turn to India again

That is a possibility. BTW the post does not look old. It has also been systematically demolished. You can see windows and doors stripped. I just wish the Insignia were not left behind.
Pretty common sight though. There are several abandoned posts on both sides of the border.

In this case, we hardly see any signs of recent fighting, or even activity. And then for demolishing, you need a good amount of time for preparation.

then why did we left those posts, I just don't get this, armies are meant to dominate in every spectrum not send good will gesture or peace initiative!!
We all have to live in a neighborhood. Respecting international borders is a norm. If we keep on expanding for domination, then we shouldn't stop till the Mediterranean.

@Signalian its established that raw is behind all the terror in Pakistan. The question is, what is ISI doing? Where is the retaliation? Why is the smaller country, Pakistan, on the defensive against much larger india? Is there not enough fault lines to exploit from Manipur to Kashmir? Is there not enough suitable places in Myanmar, Bangladesh, or AJK for ISI to organize retaliation from? You can cry budget but the point of intel agencies is also to create their own budget and raise their own funds. What are the agencies inside Pakistan doing? Just recently 6 Kashmiri mujahideen commanders have been assassinated in Pakistan so far. The opportunity is present to kill two birds (TTP and India) with one stone. Why is LOC still relatively quiet? Only time it’s on the news now is when india martyrs civilians.

You guys can cry about raw all day. But what is ISI or MI doing?
It was your own generals who wanted to “bury the past” and wanted “100 years of peace”. It was your army chief going around telling everyone we can’t fight india. It was your establishment who threw Hafiz Saaed in jail. It was your army chief with IK who cracked down on JeM after pulwama and betrayed many of their middle and lower rank. It’s your agencies who hold pro Pakistan organizations in Kashmir on a leash and don’t let them operate. There’s no shortage of mujahideen who will fight India. The biggest obstacle and biggest saviour of india is Pakistani establishment. You can ignore me as much as you want because you know I’m correct. I’m not like those emotional IK supporters who you pick on. So cry as many rivers you want about raw but its your own favourite generals who are in bed with Indians.

India is slowly becoming a world player, its allies would not tolerate any misadventure against India. This is why Pakistan is on the back foot, its not that Pakistan is not capable. Also money is involved, if Pakistan supports a certain organisation, then india will use its connections and money to infiltrate it and use it against Pakistan. Foreign intel agencies also have deep contacts with the militant leadership, Raymond Davies is an example, he had high level connections with militant organisations in Pakistan but when he was caught, he was facilitated by our agencies to leave Pakistan without any harm.

Pakistan doesn't have much patriotic people, instead people are willing to sell their soul. It runs from top to bottom.

Back
Top Bottom