What's new

TTP claims responisibilty of Fakhrul Islam's murder

Slav Defence

THINK TANK VICE CHAIRMAN: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
HYDERABAD: A Muttahida Qaumi Movement candidate of Sindh’s provincial assembly from PS-47 constituency, Fakhrul Islam was shot to death by unknown assailants in Hala naka area of Hyderabad on Thursday, DawnNews reported.

The unknown attackers managed to escape from the scene after the incident.

Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) spokesperson Ehsanullah Ehsan talking to Dawn.com claimed that the proscribed organisation was behind the killing of MQM-backed Fakhrul Islam in Hyderabad, in continuation of the militant group’s earlier announcement of targeting of secular parties in Pakistan.

MQM chief Altaf Hussain condemned the incident in strong words and said in a statement issued from London that such cowardly acts would not deter the confidence of party workers, adding that the party workers shared the loss and grievance with the family members of the deceased.

Hussain demanded that the Provincial Governor and caretaker chief minister should take immediate notice of the incident and bring to justice those behind the attack.

He further demanded protection of the party’s candidates.

What a shame,these TTP thugs need to be eliminated.

they are leaving no body from their brutal claws,polio workers, policemen,party workers common civilians etc...their key objective is clear....to create as much anarchy and instability in the region as possible.

Whats scary is that they were able to do this in Sindh (leaving aside Karachi) the province has been free from extremism and militants

Nice way of justifying your terrorist group's actions. I hope every TTP scum and its supporters die a sad death.
mqm is the biggest terrorist in pakistan

Whats scary is that they were able to do this in Sindh (leaving aside Karachi) the province has been free from extremism and militants

than you haven't seen tribals fighting among themselves the tribes of sindh

Mqm is a secular party? :undecided: anyways, MQM should :sniper::guns: Taliban

MQM has the right to defend against these TTP thugs the state security is helpless or useless

I am no supporter of MQM, in fact I hate Altaf Hussain but this is messed up. TTP is way worse than MQM ever will be! MQM needs to take care of these Taliban thugs and show who is the boss! F** these inbred animals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: Dear mods, please take some actions against people on this forum who have sympathy for TTP! I can't stand to see more of our fellow army men get killed by TTP everyday yet some people justify their actions! Disgusting!

I thought when TTP will fight against MQM, TTP will be done! Each day we will find a taliban in a bory!
MQM you got this! Take revenge

Both MQM and TTP are terrorists. Its good they are fighting against one another. Both will eliminate each other. Sort of reminds me of mafia groups of New York and Chicago and how the major bulk of them came to an end

Back
Top Bottom