What's new

TTP admits first time to having safe haven in Afghanistan

US/NATO and Afghan forces must be blamed for TTP to have safe heavens in Afghanistan....this means they don't wanna throw them out of there.........:smokin:

US/NATO and Afghan forces must be blamed for TTP to have safe heavens in Afghanistan....this means they don't wanna throw them out of there.........:smokin:

Does it apply to pakistan also in case of Haqqani Network in North Waziristan province of Pakistan?

TTP /afghan taliban are not target of US. they don't want to destroy their own assets.US. is trying to eliminate the Alqaeda from Taliban and go for next move. Yes! to use taliban agianst Iran and make ground for attack on Iran.
Saudia is coalition partner of US. in this plan who is very hasty to act.
/

Does it apply to pakistan also in case of Haqqani Network in North Waziristan province of Pakistan?

Obviously it does apply to Pakistan and now we know for sure that NATO/US has been playing this game all along.

As some members in the forum said, Pakistan can use its airforce to strike TTP Safe heavens in Afghanistan, since the US is using drones against Haqqani Network in Pakistan.

As some members in the forum said, Pakistan can use its airforce to strike TTP Safe heavens in Afghanistan, since the US is using drones against Haqqani Network in Pakistan.

We must instead attack the ones controlling TTP, i.e. Karzai and Indians in Afghanistan. TTP are just foot soldiers.

watch a documentary "inside the taliban" its the national geographic documentary.

you will understand that taliban got most of afghanistan WITHOUT resistance because it had people support at that time

i am saying this because you have 0.0001% knowledge on anything regarding afghnistan.

and reign of taliban was epitom of peace. Wasnt it? I recommend same for pakistan ;)

why you idiots dont use drones where its useful, you are just killing our citzens and you guys are responsible for our beheaded soldiers

We must instead attack the ones controlling TTP, i.e. Karzai and Indians in Afghanistan. TTP are just foot soldiers.

You dont know that they were Indian trained agents, When you signed a peace deal with them in swat valley, You dont know that were raw agents after 26/11, when taliban baitullah meshud had announced cease fire with pakistan in order to fight against India, Some of your generals even admitted they were most patriotic.

When they are striking you, You make all these comments.

You dont know that they were Indian trained agents, When you signed a peace deal with them in swat valley, You dont know that were raw agents after 26/11, when taliban baitullah meshud had announced cease fire with pakistan in order to fight against India, Some of your generals even admitted they were most patriotic.

When they are striking you, You make all these comments.

Huh??? TTP fighting India? That's a new one for the world mate!

P.S.: Peace deal to all those who lay down their arms and surrender. US has the same on offer in Afghanistan, what's the harm in there? One way or the other, the aim is to eliminate terrorism, right?

Molla Fazullaha aka Mulla radio, is recorded on videos in Afghanistan since escaping to Afghanistan after Sawat operation. so TTP took its time to admit the obvious

I wonder why TTP feels so safe to stage open air executions and propaganda videos in Afghanistan when even the Afghan weddings and funerals are not spared by Americans

Back
Top Bottom