What's new

Tsunami to touch every corner of Pakistan: Imran

i told you because of security threats they do not get operated in Pakistan. Otherwise Pakistan has great great doctors and hospitals especially in Punjab.
Because of security threats nawaz went out for surgery :haha:. :o::cheesy: naa karr yarrrr :lol::rofl: hassa hassa k maro gay kiya :laugh::sarcastic::astagh:
Bhai nawaz and co. Chor hain tum mano ya na mano PAKISTANI MANTEY HAIN .even duniya bhi manti . tabhi bosnia jesay chotey say mulk may nawaz ko receive karney unka "transport minister" ata ha . ( i bet agar tumhey pata na ho to tum bosnia ko map pay bhi ni dhund saktey)

PTI has lost momentum , by inefficiency of Pakistani court to Hold Nawaz accountable for negligence in finanical matters. The delay has derailed PTI momentum. It hurts PTI cause because not that they commited any crime but they are wasting valuable time that they could use to serve the people of KPK.

This is further helped by the fact that they have not complete the mega projects in their own areas (Metro or Train projects as they stated for 1-2 years. Project is stuck in feasability stage (to my understanding due to lack of knowledge)

The only way to get back into grove is by Going back to PTI core ideals social work.

They need to highlight their completed project in Media daily for 1 year to showcase what they have achieved in KPK as a government

So not only facebook folks or Internet going teenagers follow their progress

They need a political drive to show case their delivery on Grand Media (TV , Radio etc ) to reach out to people and show what they can deliver

The province should reach out Internationally to Mega Projects (if allowed by Federal Government)

I am 100% PTI due to their vision and goals for Anti Corruption and Pro Social movement.
However they really need to dedicate 2-3% resources on Nawaz Sharif case and dedicate 95-97% resources in Government activites inside KPK

The changes in PTI province are visible and for that PTI should be proud and great achivement
  • Better police force / salary and service to people
  • Tree Drive actually planted massive amount of trees
  • New infrastructure road/bridge projects
  • Massive school drive
  • Hospital drive
  • Cancer Hosital Launch (Second in nation)
  • Unique strategy of smaller Dams to generate power quite fruitful and works

It would make sense to allocate only 3-5% resources in Panama Case finding and dealing with courts to pressure Nawaz Sharif. But 95-97% resources should be focused on Provincial Goals

The Role of Opposition which they have played has already helped Pakistan Economy by fast tracking various social economic projects due to relentless pressure by them and other opposition parties.

Last edited:
PTI has lost momentum , by inefficiency of Pakistani court to Hold Nawaz accountable. The delay has derailed PTI momentum.

This is further helped by the fact that they have not complete the mega projects in their own areas (Metro or Train projects as they stated for 1-2 years.

The only way to get back into grove is by Going back to PTI core ideals social work.
PTI is focusing on the Kejriwal politics and can actually win.

Then vote for Noon league and don't cry about corruption

You do know the corruption had been decreased in the last few years comparatively. Whereas for the accountability team of PTI had been allegedly disbanded for internal corruption analysis in the party of PTI. On paper, it is magical words, but in reality, they beg to differ.

Attachments

• pakistan-corruption-rank@2x.png
    pakistan-corruption-rank@2x.png
    43.1 KB · Views: 27
You do know the corruption had been decreased in the last few years comparatively. Whereas for the accountability team of PTI had been allegedly disbanded for internal corruption analysis in the party of PTI. On paper, it is magical words, but in reality, they beg to differ.
Facts won't work here.

These guys want instability in Pakistan to stop the positive momentum from past few years. First they were grasping at election irregularities, than they moved to criticizing CPEC, today's its panama papers, tomorrow it'll be something new.

I expect these shenanigans to continue until 2017 when they will lose again and the process will start over.

The only wild card is Bajwa, i hope he takes no interest in politics and follows Raheel's footsteps.

It seems the overall points have only risen by 2 since the Noora government came into office. Pakistan's decreasing ranking seems to be more a case of other countries doing worse than Pakistan doing better.

This is why presenting one side of the story and claiming victory makes people like you seem like fools.

Facts won't work here.

These guys want instability in Pakistan to stop the positive momentum from past few years. First they were grasping at election irregularities, than they moved to criticizing CPEC, today's its panama papers, tomorrow it'll be something new.

I expect these shenanigans to continue until 2017 when they will lose again and the process will start over.

The only wild card is Bajwa, i hope he takes no interest in politics and follows Raheel's footsteps.

Yes not wanting a bloody thief as the PM makes me wanting instability?

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    25.8 KB · Views: 19
Because of security threats nawaz went out for surgery :haha:. :o::cheesy: naa karr yarrrr :lol::rofl: hassa hassa k maro gay kiya :laugh::sarcastic::astagh:
Bhai nawaz and co. Chor hain tum mano ya na mano PAKISTANI MANTEY HAIN .even duniya bhi manti . tabhi bosnia jesay chotey say mulk may nawaz ko receive karney unka "transport minister" ata ha . ( i bet agar tumhey pata na ho to tum bosnia ko map pay bhi ni dhund saktey)

If you would spend more time in understanding the comment, rather than making yourself a laughing stock, It would be better. The procedure he got, is done 20 times daily in my small city. And there are bigger and expertise units to do that in Pakistan.

Whatever welcome he got, or did not get is not my concern in this conversation. Ask any member of Pmln.
I am supporting Nawaz as he is the only sane choice Paksitanis have got among the trash we have, especially Imran Khan. A streat thug by nature and tongue.

If you would spend more time in understanding the comment, rather than making yourself a laughing stock, It would be better. The procedure he got, is done 20 times daily in my small city. And there are bigger and expertise units to do that in Pakistan.

Whatever welcome he got, or did not get is not my concern in this conversation. Ask any member of Pmln.
I am supporting Nawaz as he is the only sane choice Paksitanis have got among the trash we have, especially Imran Khan. A streat thug by nature and tongue.

Nasoor is only sane choice for those who are either too dumb to see right from wrong or are corrupt themselves.

Very true.

PTI is corrupt free party that works for the people of Pakistan.

Hope they win the next elections and Ik becomes the PM.

those who refused to go to Parliament yet keep collecting salaries and benefits for last 3+ years are not corrupt, how do you define corruption then?

Yeah that is typical Noora mentality. Lahore is developing fast, baqi mulk jaye jahunum mein.
Calling everyone noora & patwari won't make Imran Khan PM of Pakistan.

I suggest everyone to please report his posts as he's name calling everyone who doesn't agree with him. I already reported his comment because "Noora & patwari" is a slang just like "potian" by forum rules & i too got banned for it multiple times.

It seems the overall points have only risen by 2 since the Noora government came into office. Pakistan's decreasing ranking seems to be more a case of other countries doing worse than Pakistan doing better.

This is why presenting one side of the story and claiming victory makes people like you seem like fools.

It is called Pakistan corruption rank. It is comparatively analysis about the Pakistan corruption growth or decline in the last ten years. There is the source mentioned along with the graph about Pakistan corruption analysis ONLY.

The only thing that is fooling is you. You literally are fooling yourself which goes without saying you are not fooling anybody given your avoidance on the topic of allegedly disbanded internal accountable team for internal corruption analysis in the party of PTI.

Talk about presenting one side of the story while ignore other. #Pot calling the kettle black :D

Yeah that is typical Noora mentality. Lahore is developing fast, baqi mulk jaye jahunum mein.

You mean 'baar main jaaye saaray mulk'.....'baar main jaaye Pakistani army'.....'hum PTI TTP ko support kareinge'.....'pooray Pakistan ko hostage main rakho aur Pakistan economy ko nushtaan pounchaeingay lekin KPK main nushtaan naahin honey chahiyeh'....stuff like that for the promotion of Anarchism over Democracy? :D

Back
Top Bottom