What's new

truth of pakistan china relation

Of course we play cards...but India and Pakistan don't do same things like we do with other countries....That's the point. We have been indulged in fighting and not in boosting trade relationships. The biggest mockery is US, France etc selling weapons to our countries. :lol:

i think Indo-china relation is quite better than Pak-China....lol...:)

Oh Wow really!!!Such an idiot I am....I must have known tht it was Pakistan who fought with China in 1962& got trashed while India had strategic relations with China, all along.....Thankyou for enlightening me

Of course we play cards...but India and Pakistan don't do same things like we do with other countries....That's the point. We have been indulged in fighting and not in boosting trade relationships. The biggest mockery is US, France etc selling weapons to our countries. :lol:

I agree with you. But then they say that all this was achieved after the hundred years war and a French revolution.

The French however still detest the American culture and their high handedness. while they display the same themselves as well.

And the Americans stopped eating the french fries and started calling them something different.

Despite all this, I agree with you that it is the real-politik that governs the modern day geopolitics and not the feelings of peoples living in various countries despite being democratic.

Oh Wow really!!!Such an idiot I am....I must have known tht it was Pakistan who fought with China in 1962& got trashed while India had strategic relations with China, all along.....Thankyou for enlightening me

And those Strategic relations that you had with China,did help you a lot in 1965 and 1971.

You got enlightened but 40 years or so too late.:smokin:

ISI we need your help regarding this najooomi

When I read the title I smelled a hindi behind it & yes you hindi you didn't disappoint. Lozz & to make it even more worse they post a video of Najam Sheith who is holding a PhD in propaganda, lies & stamp of MADE IN USA. Look it is very simple hindis are enemies of Pakistan it's that simple they love spreading crap.

the thing is pak is a country that cant stand on it s own feet. they need others to prop them up. and they have sold their souls for it.

Pakistan had only China while india has Russia, the whole of Europe and lately uncle sam and israel. But even then india cannot stand on her own.

good keep thinking that way.....................

just remember India's neighbor are both nuclear and both hate india(see Pak n China have something in common)

and we r ready...................:pakistan::cheers::china:

We give them Jobs, They give us Tech.

We do not beg :angel:

u dont give america jobs the Americans give u jobs it severs food to 70% of the middle class of India, remove this and u country is in deep sht(google it)

remove the MNC's 4m india and see the 3rd world country again

and ys u do beg u also beg in all the Muslim countries also.....no need to prove!

the so called country israel is a the biggest recipient of American donations(alms)

W.H.O still shows india as 3rd world country

simple, both China and Pakistan have border disputes with India, common enemy makes us friend. So as long as we have hostile relationship with India, we have stronger relations with China.

good keep thinking that way.....................

just remember India's neighbor are both nuclear and both hate india(see Pak n China have something in common)

and we r ready...................:pakistan::cheers::china:

So true, but that is the only similarity and I doubt if the Chinese would get in to war for the sake of Pakistan. You May have a bound of friendship With China but we do carry a trade line with them which may be stronger in some circles.

simple, both China and Pakistan have border disputes with India, common enemy makes us friend. So as long as we have hostile relationship with India, we have stronger relations with China.

Yes, but what have you gained from the relationship other than a few toys that you could have brought if you had the money.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom