What's new

Featured Truth about Covid vaccine coming to Pakistan from India

Indian Govt has not made any announcement regarding who it would want and who it wouldn’t want to get the vaccine. In fact the Indian Govt has gone ahead and donated it to quite a few countries. Why? Because it wants to contribute in the fight against this pandemic.
Let’s not turn this into an ugly spat. Pakistan should know where it stands technically and accept it gracefully.
Let health prevail.

We don't need anything from the West or Hindustan. Pakistan is getting vaccines from China.

I don’t know why any country should be ashamed of importing life saving medicines from any country. It appears that rather than accepting the reality regarding lack of much indigenous medicine making capability in Pakistan, a large number of guys are trying to justify why abc or xyz is not Indian.
What about a lot of other medicines that are imported from India in spite of ban by IK? Some of these are imported via Gulf countries.

Just vaccinate your people and move on.

WTF are you going on about? Pakistan doesn't require huge amounts of vaccines. Pakistan's young population has made sure that corona cases are insignificant. Pakistan is not like India where corona numbers are high.

India needs a huge amount of vaccines because corona cases in India are huge. Don't compare corona cases in India with Pakistan. Both are opposite cases. India has a huge corona problem. Pakistan doesn't.

pretty sketchy..he is saying it will be finalized on March 17th ..
looks like he is himself not sure.
The news i shared from FO is latest.

listen again from minute 9.0 - , everything is finalized from pakistan side , india will decide in the meeting on 17th the date of actual supply in pakistan.

listen again from minute 9.0 - , everything is finalized from pakistan side , india will decide in the meeting on 17th the date of actual supply in pakistan.

LOL why is your dhoti on fire ugly Indian? Jumping up and down like an Indian macaca. Your target today is to scam dozens of people. You are already off target.

We don't need anything from the West or Hindustan. Pakistan is getting vaccines from China.
Still in denial mode? Indian stuff is not required and we will do with Chinese maal.

Good that Pakistan Government doesn’t take advice from such experts and knows what is good for its population. I am sure it would keep its head down and focus on administering it tho those who need it.

India would remain the primary supplier of the vaccine to the World, whether fanboys like it or not.

Still in denial mode? Indian stuff is not required and we will do with Chinese maal.

Good that Pakistan Government doesn’t take advice from such experts and knows what is good for its population. I am sure it would keep its head down and focus on administering it tho those who need it.

India would remain the primary supplier of the vaccine to the World, whether fanboys like it or not.

What denial? Pakistan doesn't require a huge amount of vaccines. We don't have a huge corona crisis like India. Have you ever compared the numbers? India needs a huge dosis of vaccines to cure corona patients. Pakistan doesn't.

from india
you get rabies vaccine god knows under which agreement
you get life saving generic drugs , check with your govt .
only to meet supply demand shortages.
where did he say the meeting is with india? lol india isnt deciding anything , the meeting is with GAVI..
India is not approved by GAVI to supply to Asian countries and GAVI will decide on that, thats all he said..

Pakistan doesn't require a huge amount of vaccines. We don't have a huge corona crisis like India.
Again getting angry?

YES, India needs it and is vaccinating. The Indian program is going to be the largest one in the world.

Whether Pakistan needs it or not should be decided by experts and not jingoistic KB warriors on the PDF.

Last edited:
Again getting angry?

YES, India needs it and is vaccinating. The Indian program is going to be the largest one in the world.

Whether Pakistan needs it or not should be decided by experts and not jingoistic KB warriors on the PDF.

You are just like the rest of your countrymen. Always bragging and pretending you know everything.

You cannot even answer a simple question. Why would Pakistan want to import additional vaccines when corona pandemic is under control and the cases are not extreme?

India needs a lot of vaccines because its cases are out of control. Compare the number of infections and deaths due to corona in Pakistan and India. There is a day and night difference. Indian corona deaths and infections are extreme.

Why would Pakistan want to import additional vaccines when corona pandemic is under control and the cases are not extreme?
Why and how can’t be decided by you. It has to be decided by experts in your country. That is what I said.

While you may think that there is no crisis in Pakistan, it is the experts who know all the aspects amd would take a decision. If you read before typing you would know.

If people like you are allowed to control such things then a country would doom within no time. Because for people like you jingoistic fervour is the only parameter to take a decision.

Why and how can’t be decided by you. It has to be decided by experts in your country. That is what I said.

While you may think that there is no crisis in Pakistan, it is the experts who know all the aspects amd would take a decision. If you read before typing you would know.

If people like you are allowed to control such things then a country would doom within no time. Because for people like you jingoistic fervour is the only parameter to take a decision.

Still evading the question. Pakistan doesn't require massive amounts of vaccines. Chinese vaccines are effective and sufficiently available.

India has a massive corona problem. Pakistan doesn't.

Asia: 365 751 deaths; the five countries reporting most deaths are India (157 853), Iran (60 594), Indonesia (37 266), Iraq (13 572) and Pakistan (13 227).

Asia: 22 129 625 cases; the five countries reporting most cases are India (11 229 398), Iran (1 681 682), Indonesia (1 379 662), Israel (803 260) and Iraq (726 548).

The numbers and stats prove it. India is a top corona hotspot. Hence it requires massive amounts of vaccines.

Last edited:
Still evading the question
You are a superb guy. I don’t know what is wrong with you.
Whatever you are , it is good that you have no role in deciding anything regarding vaccination for your country.

Did you read what have I written? I don’t think you have. So I will not waste any effort trying to discuss anything with you.
Chinese vaccines are effective and sufficiently available.

Are they? Why is Pakistan taking anything from anyone else then? Will Pakistan return the vaccines (made by countries other than China) supplied under Covax scheme by the WHO? Are you stuck in a cave somewhere? Please remain there. Because then only a guy can claim things that you have said.

You are going into my ignore list. And let me tell it it is not for intellect but lack of it 🙏🏽.

if you had money to buy or had manufacturing capacity , you could have avoided this problem .

India not paying for the manufacture of vaccines - WHO is! Even India is getting a huge quantity of free vaccines under this WHO programme. India has absolutely no say in this programme.

But as usual, you Hallucinating Indian Hindu scum are telling blatant lies claiming that YOU are gifting these vaccines to countries. You don't even OWN these vaccines so gifting is out of question!

India not paying for the manufacture of vaccines - WHO is! Even India is getting a huge quantity of free vaccines under this WHO programme. India has absolutely no say in this programme.

But as usual, you Hallucinating Indian Hindu scum are telling blatant lies claiming that YOU are gifting these vaccines to countries. You don't even OWN these vaccines so gifting is out of question!
you are getting vaxine produced by us , without paying even a dime , courtsey charity foundation of bill gates for poor countries of africa and asia.

you are getting vaxine produced by us , without paying even a dime , courtsey charity foundation of bill gates for poor countries of africa and asia.

We are getting vaccine that you are paid by WHO to manufacture. Vaccine patent doesn't belong to you either! WHO is also paying the plant to manufacture and deliver free vaccines to India, where India is not even pay a dime!

Bill Gates ain't Indian ... unless you think that some Indian sperm some centuries ago got into his ancestors!

we are not selling it , we are giving it free on behalf of gates foundation .

pakistan is not spending even a penny for it , we and bill gates are giving it to needy nations of africa and asia free of cost .

really? Since when? You mallus are holding back doses and were paid by COVAX for all doses. Dont come here with your BS about giving free doses. Cant even vaccinate your own people and sitting here like ur the US.

Back
Top Bottom