What's new

Trump’s Iran issue speech - discussion

Trumps hanki panki speach lol. It means usa accepted iran is big dady. Your thoughts guys
This is war of interest. America is not interested in ME at all. US doesn't need oil from any Gulf country. So, it's basically " non interest" . His message is clear to NATO countries, if you need oil and gas from gulf then show your guts. US is not interested to own all these rivalry on others behalf " free riders" . And message to all allies in ME. America is dragged in this war by others or friends and allies..

Last edited:
The speech started a good 30+ minutes later than scheduled for. Probably last minute de-escalation efforts going on. But, definitely, as of now there's de-escalation and thank God for that! More 'punishing sanctions' instead of the 52 sites to be targeted. Well, Iranians should take that. And so should and will Americans.

It is not over but we can breath a sigh of relief for now.

Iran followed exactly our policy of 27 Feb retaliation, didn't damage to human life but just to send a clear message that we have the capability to hit US targets in ME. We also need to send our ballistic missile message to the world to prove our iron fist...na char malanga nu

Americans killed Iranian general because he was planning to attack Americans. That general was second most powerful person in Iran. Iran fired few missiles in anger at a US base no American was harmed in attack.
How does it makes Iran dady of America?

Iran followed exactly our policy of 27 Feb retaliation, didn't damage to human life but just to send a clear message that we have the capability to hit US targets in ME. We also need to send our ballistic missile message to the world to prove our iron fist...na char malanga nu
Lol thats cuz there was no casualty from our side where as Iran lost second number. Dont compare Apples with Oranges. We also didnt said that we will kill Indians

Americans killed Iranian general because he was planning to attack Americans. That general was second most powerful person in Iran. Iran fired few missiles in anger at a US base no American was harmed in attack.

Are you joking, right? Iran just pounded their airbase that was an ACT OF WAR. The us backed down. This was the first attack on US assets in peacetime since WW2.

This was just the beginning. Americans will die, just wait. This was a overt atatck on US base to show the accuracy of Iranian missiles as a warning, Iran did not kill americans ON PURPOSE to avoid a war. But covertly, Americans will die. Iran said, their revenge was not this attack!

It was a statement of surrender.

You are right!

It does not make Iran Big Daddy but a US base was attacked and Trump has no answers.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom