What's new

Trump tells advisers U.S. should pull troops as Afghanistan COVID-19 outbreak looms

do u even have a brigadier as defense attache in ethiopia or congo?
why in afghanistan
wht r 8 counslates for?
playing marble
now that ur investment is down the drain grapes r sour

The neighborhood demands a defense attache- Ethiopia or Congo are not trying to kill Indians.

Compared to the investment that you guys are going to need there- I am going to grab a popcorn and watch the show- Put on a good show guys, I am rooting for you.

Once things start going south for you there dont start spinning another drama that RAW was responsible-(Since as per you "your so called Investments are down the drain")- Also dont blow yourself up playing marbles.

The neighborhood demands a defense attache- Ethiopia or Congo are not trying to kill Indians.

Compared to the investment that you guys are going to need there- I am going to grab a popcorn and watch the show- Put on a good show guys, I am rooting for you.

Once things start going south for you there dont start spinning another drama that RAW was responsible-(Since as per you "your so called Investments are down the drain")- Also dont blow yourself up playing marbles.
hahahaha
the marble u tried to play ended up costing u guys ur own marble or two.
ouch that much be hurting
u rather grab a coffin or two not popcorn
unless u forgot the history
which as they say always repeat itself
pakistan is a hybrid nation made of afghans turks arabs and the rest this is a recipe pf desaster buddy stay tuned
let americans leave and u will know where to find pop corn

India's stance is still the same- No boots on the ground- You wanted India out so now you own it. Hopefully wour Talib investments will bring everblasting peace to the neighbourhood.
Talibs are coming for India, like flies are to sugar , Talibs are for injustice.

Its going to be hunting season from across the border- all the best to you guys-The gloves have surely come off now- (Now dont come back and ask the US for more $$$ its your problem now- own it.
Not a big issue for pakistan to be honest..militancy became an issue when freedom became restricted and militants looked towards us..
Oh please- stop projecting "ho·li·er-than-thou"- India did not go around creating this mess. Now you guys are in the Den- "India has no Intelligence or Boots on the ground"- No US or Russia to bank roll you guys for weapons-Hopefully the "Chickens dont come home to roost"- By the way you guys dont own Afghanistan.
Are you saying your ministers are lying when they said we are going to use non state actors? Or when they give daily sermons on balochistan

He is the president. Why doesn't he simply issue executive orders that boys are coming home this date and time. No ifs an buts. Either he is powerless, or his generals are blatantly undermining him. Perhaps fire some people in pentagon and Langley and get in those who can get the job done?
He can't...If i am not he needs US Congress approval for that...

Talibs are coming for India, like flies are to sugar , Talibs are for injustice.

Analogy? India is Sugar and Talib flies?.....since when Talibanis thought of justice? They burnt schools, killed women, imposed draconian 7th century laws on people, snatched their freedom.......Oh I see you mean they implemented the great Justice based on Shariya?

i think u.s was looking for excuse to get face saving and corona pandemic is good justification to their public for face saving when they withdraw troops without achieving any objective

The only thing I am interested in knowing is that what will happen to all the US Weapons in A-Stan? Uncle Sam needs to gift all of them to Pakistan.

hahahaha
the marble u tried to play ended up costing u guys ur own marble or two.
ouch that much be hurting
u rather grab a coffin or two not popcorn
unless u forgot the history
which as they say always repeat itself
pakistan is a hybrid nation made of afghans turks arabs and the rest this is a recipe pf desaster buddy stay tuned
let americans leave and u will know where to find pop corn
:pop::pop::pop::pop::pop:

Here you- Below is the solution for flies.

images

The only thing I am interested in knowing is that what will happen to all the US Weapons in A-Stan? Uncle Sam needs to gift all of them to Pakistan.
If PA plays its smart it can eaisly get most of the maxpros and sme arterllery ..

What about those 150+ black hawks..pretty sure if usa withdraws now and with internal fighting afghan govt will collapse

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom