What's new

Featured Trump supporters have breached the Capitol building, tearing down 4 layers of security fencing

FBI probing Capitol riot link to foreign governments, groups

2021-01-06T215425Z_727750389_RC2L2L994MFJ_RTRMADP_3_USA-ELECTION-TRUMP.jpg

Donald Trump supporters stormed the US Capitol building on January 6 [File: Leah Millis/Reuters]

The FBI is investigating whether foreign governments, organisations or individuals provided financial support to people who helped plan and execute the January 6 attack on the Capitol, a news report said on Sunday.

As part of the investigation, the FBI is examining payments of $500,000 in bitcoin, apparently by a French national, to key figures and groups in the far right before the riot, one current and one former FBI official told NBC News.

The payments were documented and posted online last week by a company that analyses cryptocurrency transfers. Bitcoin payments can be traced because they are documented on a public ledger.

The current FBI official was quoted as saying the bitcoin transfers appear to have been made by a French computer programmer who took his own life on December 8 last year after triggering the transfers, according to French media.

The cryptocurrency payments prompted the FBI to examine whether any of the money was used to fund illegal acts, which, if true, raises the possibility of money-laundering and conspiracy charges, the FBI official said.

On December 8, Chainalysis reported the donor sent 28.15 BTC – worth about $522,000 at the time of transfer – to 22 separate addresses, many of which belong to far-right activists.

The Chainalysis blog post, first highlighted by Yahoo News, said far-right podcaster Nick Fuentes received the most money, 13.5 BTC – worth about $250,000.

Separately, a joint threat assessment issued last week by the FBI, the Department of Homeland Security, and various other federal and DC-area police agencies noted since the deadly January 6 riot, “Russian, Iranian, and Chinese influence actors have seized the opportunity to amplify narratives in furtherance of their policy interest amid the presidential transition.

Russian state and proxy media outlets “have amplified themes related to the violent and chaotic nature of the Capitol Hill incident, impeachment of President Donald Trump, and social media censorship”, the unclassified intelligence report said.

In at least one instance, a Russian proxy claimed that ANTIFA members disguised themselves as supporters of President Trump, and were responsible for storming the Capitol building.”

Chinese media, meanwhile, “have seized the story to denigrate US democratic governance, casting the United States as broadly in decline – and to justify China’s crackdown on protesters in Hong Kong”.

The examination of possible foreign influence related to the Capitol riot, which involves the FBI’s counterintelligence division, comes after years of what current and former FBI officials say is mounting evidence that Russia and other foreign adversaries have sought to secretly support “political extremists” on the far right and far left.

‘Mutual affection’
Law enforcement officials and security analysts say there has long been “a mutual affection between Western white supremacists and the Russian government”, as two scholars put it in a February paper on the JustSecurity website.

Some senators were concerned enough about the issue that they inserted a requirement in the 2021 defence bill that the Pentagon “report to Congress on the extent of Russian support for ‘racially and ethnically motivated violent extremist groups and networks in Europe and the United States’ – and what can be done to counter it”.

Fuentes, who spoke at pro-Trump rallies last year in Michigan and Washington, DC, told the ProPublica news organisation he was at the “Stop the Steal” rally on Wednesday, January 6, but did not follow the mob into the Capitol.

One group of Fuentes’ supporters, which calls itself the Groyper Army, was filmed running through the Capitol carrying a large blue flag with the America First logo, ProPublica reported.

We’re looking at and treating this just like a significant international counter-terrorism or counter-intelligence operation,” Michael Sherwin, the US attorney in Washington, DC, said at a news briefing last week.

We’re looking at everything: Money, travel records, looking at disposition, movement, communication records.”

Last edited:
"That's a fact"? You can't be serious. I can't believe I'm going down this road, but here we go. If you're so sure that it was rigged to go as far as to say "it's a fact" when every single thing points to the opposite, then by all means please go ahead and shine some light on us. Tell us how factual it is that this US election "WAS RIGGED".
Sure...

First, it is known on this forum that I am NOT Trumpeteer. My distaste for Trump have been since '16.

Now...How is it possible that this election was 'rigged'? If we look at the voting process from an process engineering perspective, it is not that difficult to see how this election was 'rigged'. It was 'rigged' not in the sense to ensure a Trump loss but to ensure an increase of the odds of 'irregularities', a kind word for fraud. I do believe there were fraudulent ballots -- LEGAL fraudulent ballots.

Nothing is a crime UNTIL there is a law that says A, B, and C actions are punishable. Even the Bible stated so in Romans 5:13 "...And where there is no law, there is no transgression". I can steal from you, but UNTIL there is a law that says theft is punishable, there is nothing anyone can do to me. Morally speaking, theft is wrong regardless if there is a law, but to have tangible consequences, there must be a law associated with the act.

From a process engineering perspective, everything is a chain of cause and effect. The effect of one link become the cause in the next link, and so on. From that perspective, each link is an 'escape point' which is a phrase for WHERE something bad can (not must) happen, and if there is an escape point, we install mechanisms to reduce or even zero the odds of an error event. So ideally, we should design any process to be as minimal as possible. In the election process, an 'escape' or error event is a fraudulent ballot.

So let us look at in-person with ID voting as a process.

For in-person with ID voting, there are two main escape points: me and the polling station.

If I lost my ballot and someone else find it, or if someone stole my ballot, then voted for a non-favored candidate, it is still me that produced an error event. If I forgot to mark a candidate and cast my ballot, technically speaking I produced a 'fraudulent' event. It sounds harsh, but the context is simply human error and non-malicious, but it still was me that produced an escape. If I lost the ballot while on the way to the polling station, technically speaking, it is still an error even though no ballot was cast. The reasoning here is that there was an intention to cast a ballot, the ballot was filled out, but eventually not delivered. The fault or error was mine.

If the polling station machine accidentally shreds my ballot, that is an error at this escape point. If a worker lost my ballot, that is also an error. If the polling station have some kind of delay where they missed my ballot past the deadline, that is also an error.

So for in-person with ID voting, there are two main escape points. This is why with in-person voting, fraudulent ballots are rare and nearly always quick to catch. For an old fart like me, this is the ideal voting process. Philosophically, anything less equals to a 'fraudulent' ballot.

With the mail-in voting process, we have three major escape points: me, the post office, and the polling station. Inside each escape points are sub processes and each of them is also an escape point. Am sure you get the idea.

Here is Virginia's voting process...

Can I vote if I forget my ID?
Yes! If you get to your polling place without acceptable ID, you can sign an ID statement affirming your identity, you will be able to vote a regular ballot.
If you do not sign an ID statement to affirm your identity you may vote a provisional ballot. You will be provided instructions to ensure your vote will count.
How is the highlighted NOT an escape point? How do I know that you are even a legal Virginia resident, let alone a US citizen? The law basically gave you an opening to create a LEGAL fraudulent ballot. Sure, the polling official have discretion to examine the ballot and declare 'Yea' or 'Nay'. If he say 'Nay' you lost, but if he say 'Yea' I lost. I am a legal US citizen and you are an illegal immigrant who got paid to cast a ballot for the other candidate. Am using 'you' in the generic sense, here. And once our ballots are counted, all evidences of a fraud are lost forever. To me, even if you are a US citizen who made an honest mistake in forgetting his ID, you just cast a fraudulent ballot. Yes, I am that strict. And I am not alone in believing we should be that strict in our elections.

Given how much the Democrats worked to reduce the effectiveness of security protocols in each state's election process, we will never know the extent of fraudulent ballots in this election.

Even in conservative and heavily Republican Utah (Mormon), there are fraudulent ballots...

While Hatch believes the risk of voter fraud is low, he is also encouraging people to report any suspicious activity, like someone illegally filling out a mail-in ballot for someone else, to the authorities.
Trump supporters are not uneducated/ignorant rubes. They know that 'rigged' is not restricted to writing in the wrong names or casting multiple ballots in different counties under different aliases. From talking to many of them, Trump supporters know the difference contexts with 'rigged' and 'stolen' whenever they hear Trump speak.

In my opinion, what happened to Trump is just bad luck.

Before the coronavirus, he was doing fine and right.

USA economy was prosperous and thriving.

It's just when the coronavirus happened, Trump took the wrong path.

I think if there's no coronavirus, Trump and USA are still fine.

FBI probing Capitol riot link to foreign governments, groups

View attachment 707968
Donald Trump supporters stormed the US Capitol building on January 6 [File: Leah Millis/Reuters]

The FBI is investigating whether foreign governments, organisations or individuals provided financial support to people who helped plan and execute the January 6 attack on the Capitol, a news report said on Sunday.

As part of the investigation, the FBI is examining payments of $500,000 in bitcoin, apparently by a French national, to key figures and groups in the far right before the riot, one current and one former FBI official told NBC News.

The payments were documented and posted online last week by a company that analyses cryptocurrency transfers. Bitcoin payments can be traced because they are documented on a public ledger.

The current FBI official was quoted as saying the bitcoin transfers appear to have been made by a French computer programmer who took his own life on December 8 last year after triggering the transfers, according to French media.

The cryptocurrency payments prompted the FBI to examine whether any of the money was used to fund illegal acts, which, if true, raises the possibility of money-laundering and conspiracy charges, the FBI official said.

On December 8, Chainalysis reported the donor sent 28.15 BTC – worth about $522,000 at the time of transfer – to 22 separate addresses, many of which belong to far-right activists.

The Chainalysis blog post, first highlighted by Yahoo News, said far-right podcaster Nick Fuentes received the most money, 13.5 BTC – worth about $250,000.

Separately, a joint threat assessment issued last week by the FBI, the Department of Homeland Security, and various other federal and DC-area police agencies noted since the deadly January 6 riot, “Russian, Iranian, and Chinese influence actors have seized the opportunity to amplify narratives in furtherance of their policy interest amid the presidential transition.

Russian state and proxy media outlets “have amplified themes related to the violent and chaotic nature of the Capitol Hill incident, impeachment of President Donald Trump, and social media censorship”, the unclassified intelligence report said.

In at least one instance, a Russian proxy claimed that ANTIFA members disguised themselves as supporters of President Trump, and were responsible for storming the Capitol building.”

Chinese media, meanwhile, “have seized the story to denigrate US democratic governance, casting the United States as broadly in decline – and to justify China’s crackdown on protesters in Hong Kong”.

The examination of possible foreign influence related to the Capitol riot, which involves the FBI’s counterintelligence division, comes after years of what current and former FBI officials say is mounting evidence that Russia and other foreign adversaries have sought to secretly support “political extremists” on the far right and far left.

‘Mutual affection’
Law enforcement officials and security analysts say there has long been “a mutual affection between Western white supremacists and the Russian government”, as two scholars put it in a February paper on the JustSecurity website.

Some senators were concerned enough about the issue that they inserted a requirement in the 2021 defence bill that the Pentagon “report to Congress on the extent of Russian support for ‘racially and ethnically motivated violent extremist groups and networks in Europe and the United States’ – and what can be done to counter it”.

Fuentes, who spoke at pro-Trump rallies last year in Michigan and Washington, DC, told the ProPublica news organisation he was at the “Stop the Steal” rally on Wednesday, January 6, but did not follow the mob into the Capitol.

One group of Fuentes’ supporters, which calls itself the Groyper Army, was filmed running through the Capitol carrying a large blue flag with the America First logo, ProPublica reported.

We’re looking at and treating this just like a significant international counter-terrorism or counter-intelligence operation,” Michael Sherwin, the US attorney in Washington, DC, said at a news briefing last week.

We’re looking at everything: Money, travel records, looking at disposition, movement, communication records.”
Some China hating useful idiots are blaming China for rigging their election. But when the US regime is gunning them down because these idiots actually start to take all that US propaganda bullshit serious and get just 1% as violent as the US agents in Hong Kong were, thats also Chinas fault now. 😂

In my opinion, what happened to Trump is just bad luck.

Before the coronavirus, he was doing fine and right.

USA economy was prosperous and thriving.

It's just when the coronavirus happened, Trump took the wrong path.

I think if there's no coronavirus, Trump and USA are still fine.
You are correct there. As much as my distaste for Trump, I was confident that he will be reelected. Trump's personality, which includes his crudeness, was what got him elected and un-elected.

With the exceptions of vice presidents who became presidents, no one is truly cognizant of the enormity of the office and extraordinary events like war or economics related issues will reveal one's ability to steer the country's ship of state out of the storm. Trump was no different than past presidents in that when the pandemic occurred. Sure, there were missteps and in my opinion, unfairly exaggerated to make him look incompetent, but he pressured the country's technical abilities to produce a countermeasure in such a short time definitely was a mark of a flexible leader and would have guaranteed his reelection. But Trump got overconfident and the fault of that lies at the feet of his family. According to rumors, those who left Trump warned him not to employ yes-men, an oblique shot at his family, who will bring him down. And they did.

Sure...

First, it is known on this forum that I am NOT Trumpeteer. My distaste for Trump have been since '16.

Now...How is it possible that this election was 'rigged'? If we look at the voting process from an process engineering perspective, it is not that difficult to see how this election was 'rigged'. It was 'rigged' not in the sense to ensure a Trump loss but to ensure an increase of the odds of 'irregularities', a kind word for fraud. I do believe there were fraudulent ballots -- LEGAL fraudulent ballots.

Nothing is a crime UNTIL there is a law that says A, B, and C actions are punishable. Even the Bible stated so in Romans 5:13 "...And where there is no law, there is no transgression". I can steal from you, but UNTIL there is a law that says theft is punishable, there is nothing anyone can do to me. Morally speaking, theft is wrong regardless if there is a law, but to have tangible consequences, there must be a law associated with the act.

From a process engineering perspective, everything is a chain of cause and effect. The effect of one link become the cause in the next link, and so on. From that perspective, each link is an 'escape point' which is a phrase for WHERE something bad can (not must) happen, and if there is an escape point, we install mechanisms to reduce or even zero the odds of an error event. So ideally, we should design any process to be as minimal as possible. In the election process, an 'escape' or error event is a fraudulent ballot.

So let us look at in-person with ID voting as a process.

For in-person with ID voting, there are two main escape points: me and the polling station.

If I lost my ballot and someone else find it, or if someone stole my ballot, then voted for a non-favored candidate, it is still me that produced an error event. If I forgot to mark a candidate and cast my ballot, technically speaking I produced a 'fraudulent' event. It sounds harsh, but the context is simply human error and non-malicious, but it still was me that produced an escape. If I lost the ballot while on the way to the polling station, technically speaking, it is still an error even though no ballot was cast. The reasoning here is that there was an intention to cast a ballot, the ballot was filled out, but eventually not delivered. The fault or error was mine.

If the polling station machine accidentally shreds my ballot, that is an error at this escape point. If a worker lost my ballot, that is also an error. If the polling station have some kind of delay where they missed my ballot past the deadline, that is also an error.

So for in-person with ID voting, there are two main escape points. This is why with in-person voting, fraudulent ballots are rare and nearly always quick to catch. For an old fart like me, this is the ideal voting process. Philosophically, anything less equals to a 'fraudulent' ballot.

With the mail-in voting process, we have three major escape points: me, the post office, and the polling station. Inside each escape points are sub processes and each of them is also an escape point. Am sure you get the idea.

Here is Virginia's voting process...

Can I vote if I forget my ID?
Yes! If you get to your polling place without acceptable ID, you can sign an ID statement affirming your identity, you will be able to vote a regular ballot.
If you do not sign an ID statement to affirm your identity you may vote a provisional ballot. You will be provided instructions to ensure your vote will count.
How is the highlighted NOT an escape point? How do I know that you are even a legal Virginia resident, let alone a US citizen? The law basically gave you an opening to create a LEGAL fraudulent ballot. Sure, the polling official have discretion to examine the ballot and declare 'Yea' or 'Nay'. If he say 'Nay' you lost, but if he say 'Yea' I lost. I am a legal US citizen and you are an illegal immigrant who got paid to cast a ballot for the other candidate. Am using 'you' in the generic sense, here. And once our ballots are counted, all evidences of a fraud are lost forever. To me, even if you are a US citizen who made an honest mistake in forgetting his ID, you just cast a fraudulent ballot. Yes, I am that strict. And I am not alone in believing we should be that strict in our elections.

Given how much the Democrats worked to reduce the effectiveness of security protocols in each state's election process, we will never know the extent of fraudulent ballots in this election.

Even in conservative and heavily Republican Utah (Mormon), there are fraudulent ballots...

While Hatch believes the risk of voter fraud is low, he is also encouraging people to report any suspicious activity, like someone illegally filling out a mail-in ballot for someone else, to the authorities.
Trump supporters are not uneducated/ignorant rubes. They know that 'rigged' is not restricted to writing in the wrong names or casting multiple ballots in different counties under different aliases. From talking to many of them, Trump supporters know the difference contexts with 'rigged' and 'stolen' whenever they hear Trump speak.

None of the examples you listed are of any significant value that they would be numerous enough to alter the results by 11 million votes or whatever the final difference was. All your examples are by default of the long-standing structured electoral system in this country and its results are that of an inperfect system. Nothing will be 100% perfect and everything is subject to loopholes or inadvertant errors. But to suggest that they've been purposely "rigged" to alter the result of the election in favor of one candidate over the other by more than 10 million votes is proposterous.

Which is why none of the so called "evidences" that Guliani & co. brought forth to 49 different courts had any merit and were dissmissed faster than they could blink an eye. I suppose all 49 of these courts are in cahouts with this entire conspiracy of stealing this election? It's crazy beyond nuts. And Im sure Guliani's list of "rigging" examples is much more elaborate than the examples you listed, would you agree? And yet they got shut down by every single court, including by Trump-appointed judges.

In our house, we're pre-registered with the town and so each individual got a mailed ballot with our individual names. We filled them in, signed them and mailed them back. They check our signatures against the one they have on record for the registration and either approve it or don't. If they don't, they send you a notice telling you. These mail-in ballots are what orange man had an issue with because he knew that most democrats take the rules of the pandemic a lot more seriously than the right and that most of Biden's votes will be from mail-in ballots so as to reduce exposure by standing in long lines with lots of people etc. So what does he do? He tries to discredit that process ahead of the election to plant the seed of doubt and give that false notion of a rigged election just so he has that fallback. Well, it worked with the gullible I would say, but that's about it.

None of the examples you listed are of any significant value that they would be numerous enough to alter the results by 11 million votes or whatever the final difference was.
That is not the point.

In a dictatorship, faith have no function and value. Everybody knows where they stand. But in a functional democracy, faith is paramount and whenever there is an election, even at the county level, the people must have faith that their ballots are important.

So if you tell me that my suspicion about fraudulent ballots were not enough to statistically affect the outcome, why should I believe you? The same effects on faith are why many countries banned polls before a certain amount of time before the casting of ballots.

"...38 countries reported bans on the publication of pre-election polls in one form or another."

But now we are talking about the ballots themselves. If polls can be considered suspect on faith, why not ballots? In each of these countries, the internal debates were about how polls can convince some people that their cause is lost so in order for the people to have continuous faith in their ballots, such opinions must be suppressed for the greater good. We want the people to know that their side won/lost only on election day and not before.

All your examples are by default of the long-standing structured electoral system in this country and its results are that of an inperfect system. Nothing will be 100% perfect and everything is subject to loopholes or inadvertant errors. But to suggest that they've been purposely "rigged" to alter the result of the election in favor of one candidate over the other by more than 10 million votes is proposterous.
It is not preposterous.

The system is not 'rigged' in the sense that it will guarantee an outcome. What the Democrats did was lowered the various security verification methods that will increase the odds of fraudulent ballots. And once all ballots are counted, all evidences are lost forever.

Here is Virginia's voting laws...

"Can I vote if I forget my ID?
If you do not sign an ID statement to affirm your identity you may vote a provisional ballot. You will be provided instructions to ensure your vote will count."

What is the purpose of an ID card?

When God said 'I am', He meant that there is no higher power than Myself so take it or leave it. God can say 'I am'. But neither you nor I can say the same because there is a higher power than us -- the government.

The purpose of an ID is when I claimed to be John Doe, there is a higher power whose credentials cannot be disputed to support my claim. That higher power is the state. That testament of 'John Doe' is the driver's license, passport, birth certificate, or naturalization document. Any of these items constitute the government's affirmation of my identity and citizenship and allowance to participate in state related functions without hindrance by anyone. Functions such as voting, or enlist in the military, or in the case of a police officer his badge is an affirmation and authorization by the state to make arrests.

But now the Commonwealth of Virginia said that if I do not have an ID, I can use myself to prove my identity and qualification. The state basically opened the door for fraudulent ballots and no one is the wiser. If a 16 yr old tried to use self reference to claim he is 21 to buy alcohol, we would laugh him out of the door. But we allow the same self referential method to vote? Would you buy a car from me without verifying the odometer or that I acquired the car legally in the first place? No, you would not make that allowance, not even if you are buying from your own kin.

Here is Virginia's voting laws...

"Can I vote if I forget my ID?
If you do not sign an ID statement to affirm your identity you may vote a provisional ballot. You will be provided instructions to ensure your vote will count."

What is the purpose of an ID card?

When God said 'I am', He meant that there is no higher power than Myself so take it or leave it. God can say 'I am'. But neither you nor I can say the same because there is a higher power than us -- the government.

The purpose of an ID is when I claimed to be John Doe, there is a higher power whose credentials cannot be disputed to support my claim. That higher power is the state. That testament of 'John Doe' is the driver's license, passport, birth certificate, or naturalization document. Any of these items constitute the government's affirmation of my identity and citizenship and allowance to participate in state related functions without hindrance by anyone. Functions such as voting, or enlist in the military, or in the case of a police officer his badge is an affirmation and authorization by the state to make arrests.

But now the Commonwealth of Virginia said that if I do not have an ID, I can use myself to prove my identity and qualification. The state basically opened the door for fraudulent ballots and no one is the wiser. If a 16 yr old tried to use self reference to claim he is 21 to buy alcohol, we would laugh him out of the door. But we allow the same self referential method to vote? Would you buy a car from me without verifying the odometer or that I acquired the car legally in the first place? No, you would not make that allowance, not even if you are buying from your own kin.

Isn't the affirmation under penalty of perjury?

I don’t understand how 400000 covid-19 death is bad luck. US has massive resources and strong health system.

There is one reason for US to have huge COVID death and it is mismanagement from Trump. Denial, selfishness in beliefs and poor handling of the problem.

How come SK and China almost zeroed their cases?? What do they have more than US?

This is not bad luck.

In another note:
I have seen quite a lot of Americans due to the nature of my job. Many shy Trump votes are from people who dislike Trump from day 1 but they consider Trump the better choice for US. They dislike Trump but vote for Trump.
Definition of a shy vote.

Isn't the affirmation under penalty of perjury?
Allegedly. But if I am committed to a fraud, do you think I really care?

The bottom line is that the Democrats' goal of weakening the security procedures of the states' electoral processes was brilliant. It is foresighted beyond Trump.

Allegedly. But if I am committed to a fraud, do you think I really care?

The bottom line is that the Democrats' goal of weakening the security procedures of the states' electoral processes was brilliant. It is foresighted beyond Trump.

The individual giving a fraudulent affidavit is committing a felony, no matter at whose behest. Observers of either party can point out such offenders. Besides, the South has a history of making voting difficult and the courts have outlined the ways in which voting can be made easier. Perceived flaws in security procedures does not equal fraud. The election officials decide on procedures with input from all parties.

It is not preposterous.

Yea it is. They made the ID process that way to lessen the burden on the people with the pandemic raging around the country. That was the reason, not to rig the ballot system. Besides, that was hardly what they were complaining about. It was mostly the Dominian machines were rigged to count ballots in Biden's favor. It was phony ballots in Biden's name being snuck into the polling stations in the middle of the night and crap like that. That was the "rigging" that was being accused on the Democrats, not the stuff you're mentioning which is hardly any form of "rigging" and was done in what, one or 2 states? And done to facilitate the voting process so people don't have to spend all that time on the street and in lines exposing themselves and others. The ease of mailing ballots this year was done for the same exact reason. To keep people home and not subject them to the long lines and the virus unnecessarily.

And then you look at it also from the other perspective in that what would or could help the Democrats is equally facilitating to the Republicans or those who want to vote for the GOP. They have just as much of a chance to do what the Dems can do. Rigged? More like ridiculous.

I don’t understand how 400000 covid-19 death is bad luck. US has massive resources and strong health system.

There is one reason for US to have huge COVID death and it is mismanagement from Trump. Denial, selfishness in beliefs and poor handling of the problem.

How come SK and China almost zeroed their cases?? What do they have more than US?

This is not bad luck.

In another note:
I have seen quite a lot of Americans due to the nature of my job. Many shy Trump votes are from people who dislike Trump from day 1 but they consider Trump the better choice for US. They dislike Trump but vote for Trump.
Definition of a shy vote.

It's been well documented that he doesn't take any advice from anyone, since the first day he walked into the oval office. The president has access to the best minds and specialists in the country in every single facet of life. And it was also clearly documented in his interview with Bob Woodward where he admitted he knew about the virus back in September! And never did anything about it to prepare the country because he never takes the advice of the professionals who advise him. He does what he thinks and wants and doesn't care about anything else.

He said he didn't want to create a panic lmao! He then goes out and calls it "a hoax by the radical left democrats!" Unbelievable. Then he refused to wear a mask and would constantly undermine the severity of this pandemic and in a sense, he was a danger to this country instead of the person who would do the right thing to save people's lives! Then with all that undermining, he ends up contracting the virus! How insanely ironic is that!?

It's truly incredible that anyone would think this guy is deserving of this seat. Mind blowing. And that's just the half of it. Talk about all the lies he's perpetrated on the American people in a shameless manner. Despicable. This was the leader we had for the last 4 years.

So yea, he brought it on himself and this disgraceful ending with a looming 2nd impeachment is nothing short of deserving.

It's truly incredible that anyone would think this guy is deserving of this seat. Mind blowing. And that's just the half of it. Talk about all the lies he's perpetrated on the American people in a shameless manner. Despicable. This was the leader we had for the last 4 years.

But we should also keep in mind that the American people elected a fraudster as bad as that over Hillary. The failure of both parties in offering better alternatives must not be forgotten.

It's been well documented that he doesn't take any advice from anyone, since the first day he walked into the oval office. The president has access to the best minds and specialists in the country in every single facet of life. And it was also clearly documented in his interview with Bob Woodward where he admitted he knew about the virus back in September! And never did anything about it to prepare the country because he never takes the advice of the professionals who advise him. He does what he thinks and wants and doesn't care about anything else.

He said he didn't want to create a panic lmao! He then goes out and calls it "a hoax by the radical left democrats!" Unbelievable. Then he refused to wear a mask and would constantly undermine the severity of this pandemic and in a sense, he was a danger to this country instead of the person who would do the right thing to save people's lives! Then with all that undermining, he ends up contracting the virus! How insanely ironic is that!?

So yea, he brought it on himself and this disgraceful ending with a looming 2nd impeachment is nothing short of deserving.

I look at the COVID-19 death numbers every day and compare it to populous China and SK and Japan and ask myself why not US?

The difference is huge HUGE. It was WWII death toll. Half a million and still coming.

Trump first denied, then politicized medicine and masks, then blamed China, then gave ideas to researchers. Chlorox!!
Then he said he was joking.

A blatant liar, bad liar, selfish, son of a bitc*.

He said I am a builder. He almost confederated a union and destroyed it very well.

Back
Top Bottom