What's new

Featured Trump supporters have breached the Capitol building, tearing down 4 layers of security fencing

ErE28HRUUAIML6K.jpg

Now people being to wonder if that conspiracy about FEMA internment camps was a conspiracy or not.

This is not a coup. No one in the government or military is supporting this. These are anarchists. They have no power to overturn Biden’s victory. None

relax guys, the number of people is miniscule, I've seen bigger crowds even at the failed pdm rallies. January 20th, trump is gonna be forced out of office...the only "trump" card is the pentagon itself, they refused to provide national guards to control this fiasco even though they were obligated to respond when called. thanks to the trump cronies put in place, I wonder if the military could come out in support of trump. that's the only thing to watch out for... :pop:
The US storming looks familiar... Where did I see it? :enjoy:

oh how the chickens are coming back home to roost... 8-)

Everyone sees the writing on the wall... the establishment and deep state do not want Trump. Biden will pump stimulus and cause wars leading to US debt and downfall.

Trump is the last chance for the US

I seen this coming...

Am no Trumpeteer. My distaste for Trump is known on this forum. But the bottom line is that the root cause for this came from the Left when the Left's political leadership allowed, meaning they said nothing, the riots by BLM, ANTIFA, and assorted opportunist anarchist groups. The Right saw those riots as tacit permission to resort to violence to gain political goals. Trump does not help with his social media blathering, but he did not caused this.

Ultimately, this will blow over. Historically, the Left have always been the most vocal when it comes to political goals, but now everyone seen the Right can do the same and perhaps even more intense. The Democrats should pay heed. The House is barely under Democrat control. When all calmed down, two yrs from now, I predict that the House will be under Republican control and Biden will not run for reelection in '24. There will be a 'new' Right in the sense that conservatives and conservative leaning centrists will be more politically active at all levels.

Back
Top Bottom