What's new

Trump storms out of Exec Order signing ceremony

The problem is you are confusing white with some European-centric thing.

As I stated even middle easterners are considered white in the US.

If you think Bannon has some pro-european tilt in immigration then maybe that could be true but I'm sure there are plenty of European countries he wouldn't like either. So maybe he only wants people from the top European countries.

I work with a Syrian and he is about as white looking as everybody from Europe.

Have you asked Steve Bannon whether he considers Middle Easterners white unless you include Jews into that category because they like to claim they are white. A Black Saudi is not white by any definition although he may be from the Middle East. And the US media seems to be very concerned about the State of Europe. How many times does the Right-wing press in America and including Trump himself bring up Sweden? Then starts the immigration, rape, Muslims, Islamification etc etc etc. White Americans see Europe as their continent of origin. When White racism coalesced into a political force in the 18th Century in the USA it used European heritage as a galvanising point for all white people. American white identity is euro-centric. Whites in America still identify with their roots from their homeland. Do Americans still celebrate St Paddies Day? Case in point. White Americans are deeply euro-centric.

Is that satire or real?

Have you asked Steve Bannon whether he considers Middle Easterners white unless you include Jews into that category because they like to claim they are white. A Black Saudi is not white by any definition although he may be from the Middle East. And the US media seems to be very concerned about the State of Europe. How many times does the Right-wing press in America and including Trump himself bring up Sweden? Then starts the immigration, rape, Muslims, Islamification etc etc etc. White Americans see Europe as their continent of origin. When White racism coalesced into a political force in the 18th Century in the USA it used European heritage as a galvanising point for all white people. American white identity is euro-centric. Whites in America still identify with their roots from their homeland. Do Americans still celebrate St Paddies Day? Case in point. White Americans are deeply euro-centric.

Is that satire or real?
its real !

this was originally posted in the Washington Post and the landlord of the house confirmed it when he sent a bill of over $10k to Bannon for acid damage to the tub

this guy is sick .. just look at him

enemies of Islam have a khaas lanat on their faces

Is that satire or real?

What Steve Bannon thinks has nothing to do with how America thinks. If you want to focus on that guy and try and extrapolate that to the general populace then you are doomed to failure.

Certainly the average American wants to keep potential troublemakers out. They could be Portuguese and we'd still keep them out.

its real !

this was originally posted in the Washington Post and the landlord of the house confirmed it when he sent a bill of over $10k to Bannon for acid damage to the tub

this guy is sick .. just look at him

enemies of Islam have a khaas lanat on their faces

That is just bizarre if its true. So someone tried to kill Bannon by putting acid in his bath tub?

That is just bizarre if its true. So someone tried to kill Bannon by putting acid in his bath tub?

Aren't you twisting this a bit. The landlord said the tub was damaged as if it was sprayed with some acid. No doubt somebody is a hypochondriac about other people's germs and used something super strong on it to clean it.

No. There is no proof, but only reason you would have acid in your tub is to dissolve a body, so media had suggested that he murdered people and dissolved them in acid, but their is no proof of this

Aren't you twisting this a bit. The landlord said the tub was damaged as if it was sprayed with some acid. No doubt somebody is a hypochondriac about other people's germs and used something super strong on it to clean it.

Yeah, when my bathroom gets too grimy I use `10 molar sulphuric acid to clean it.

read the original WP article... his tub was filled with acid, in other words, a pool of acid not sprayed

Bannon is a nutjob !

read the original WP article... his tub was filled with acid, in other words, a pool of acid not sprayed

Bannon is a nutjob !

If Glenn Beck thinks Bannon is a nutjob then who are we to argue! LOL!

Bannon is a nutjob !

Point me the line where it says it was full of acid.
All I see is the email from the landlord saying:
“[E]ntire Jacuzzi bathtub seems to have been covered in acid,”

Jacuzzi's can be made of Fiberglass and not the porcelain enamel steel of bathtubs that people are used to cleaning with strong stuff.

Point me the line where it says it was full of acid.
All I see is the email from the landlord saying:
“[E]ntire Jacuzzi bathtub seems to have been covered in acid,”

Jacuzzi's can be made of Fiberglass and not the porcelain enamel steel of bathtubs that people are used to cleaning with strong stuff.

yes, no where does it say "pool of acid"

yes, no where does it say "pool of acid"

The moron only cleaned his jacuzzi wrong...

http://www.hottubworks.com/blog/tips-to-avoid-chemical-damage-to-your-hot-tub-or-spa/

Many spa manufacturers will void their warranty if you use pool chemicals in your spa or hot tub. The first problem is that the dosage rates are for pools, usually in 10,000 gallons, so it’s easy to screw up the math. Secondly, the big containers and scoops don’t allow proper measurement. Pools take pounds of adjustment chemicals, but in spas, we work in ounces. Third, Trichlor tablets (pool tablets) have a very low pH, and will give you trouble with your pH. Other pool chemicals are not made for the rapid dissolve rate that is necessary in spas, to keep harsh chemicals from contacting your shiny spa surfaces.

Test your water at least weekly, with a good set of test strips or a liquid test kit. And then – add the chemicals needed to adjust the range of Alkalinity, Calcium Hardness and pH. Low pH and Alkalinity can become corrosive and damage shiny spa surfaces, or weaken soft hoses and seals. If you have hard water, use Calcium and Scale Control, and for soft water, with low calcium hardness, add some calcium increaser. Keeping balanced spa water not only protects your spa shell and equipment, but allows your sanitizer to work more effectively at removing the loads of contaminants in the spa.

What a baby. This man is the Commander in Chief of the United States? LOL! The fact that this man has access to nuclear weapons is a very worrying thought. I have a feeling this nutcase is going to do something quite breathtakingly stupid on a global scale. It is just a matter of time. He is funny now but just wait and see how seriously screwed up and dangerous this all gets.

I'm betting on the fact that hes going to stage a false flag attack to try and save his currently tanking approval rating.

The question is who will be the target; Iran? Syria? S.A?

He has also been blasting China since day 1, so maybe he'll start some drama with them?

I'm betting on the fact that hes going to stage a false flag attack to try and save his currently tanking approval rating.

The question is who will be the target; Iran? Syria? S.A?

He has also been blasting China since day 1, so maybe he'll start some drama with them?

Bush needed 9-11 to get the legitimacy he wanted. Trump will need a false flag. Wait for it. This time, Israel will go for broke. That is my fear. Remember, Jews know their days in the West are numbered. Now comes the false flag to end all false flags.

Bush needed 9-11 to get the legitimacy he wanted. Trump will need a false flag. Wait for it. This time, Israel will go for broke. That is my fear. Remember, Jews know their days in the West are numbered. Now comes the false flag to end all false flags.

I dont think supporting an Israeli war will win him much support, if I had to guess I'd say a 'trade war' with China (to make up for pulling out of TPP), Iran invasion, or toppling the Saudis

All of these can be spun to the public as "stopping imperialism" or "stopping terrorists", but directly getting involved in Israeli affairs is probably not a good idea, even Bush and Reagan (the Republican God) didn't fully support them.

but yeah, he shredded their national budget, only to increase military spending. All that extra money has to go somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom