What's new

"Trump must support India against China"

Lets just hope that there wont be a war between China and India,it would be the real WWIII.

There is not going to be. There are a few dozen men lightly armed who will not even get into a proper fistifight. They are freezing on a very small piece of ground called the Doklan plateau where no man or beast would choose to live.
There is no trade, no village, no people, and the road the Chinese are building does not go anywhere or planned to go anywhere. It is being built on Bhutanese land for the sole purpose of threatening a country that is 1500 times smaller than China and Sikkim nearly as small and India, because its our 3 countries tri-junction and over looks Indias access to the whole of its North East India.
Bhutan called on India for help to protect itself from a megalomaniac, expansionist , imperialistic, cartographic thieving, threatening communist dictatorship/oligarchy, that is picking away parcels of land and sea from all it neighbours. It took from Pakistan Russia Philippines South Korea Japan Indonesia India , Vietnam, Malaysia, and just the rejected the UNCLOS judgement on South China sea.
It will of course absorb Taiwan bit by bit. Hong Kong and its democracy is nearly gone. Tibet invaded and beaten into submission.
When you start feeding a ravenous animal, it always comes back for more. That's what Hitler did when Europe appeased his takeover of Austria then Czechoslovakia and the nations that had treaty guaranteed to protect them Britain and France did nothing.

Last edited:
India is the poorest country on planet earth.

When i went to india, the streets was filled with at least a million beggars.

I remembered a huge begging family from great grandparents to greater grandchildren, total 100+ family members.

Im quite sure Trump will not help a poor country...

I hope you did not dropped your soap in india.

LOL - India did not lose it. Pakistan invaded a free nation and captured part of its territory. After the Treaty of Accession was signed and Kashmir became a part of India, you were actually pushed up. Read up.

What an old and failed bharati excuse.

And Pakistan still controls 36% of that territory 70 years later that bogus accession was signed. In fact many territories were captured after papers were signed for example Chamb, Kotli and Skardu.

Cut the cr@p and accept the fact that your claim that even south sudan won't need any support against Pakistan is just hot air from your rear side that your compatriot would love to inhale but not anyone else.

What an old and failed bharati excuse.

And Pakistan still controls 36% of that territory 70 years later that bogus accession was signed. In fact many territories were captured after papers were signed for example Chamb, Kotli and Skardu.

Cut the cr@p and accept the fact that your claim that even south sudan won't need any support against Pakistan is just hot air from your rear side that your compatriot would love to inhale but not anyone else.
LOL - and do you have proof of this capture AFTER the Treaty of Accession was signed? Or did you hear it in the local madrassa? Meanwhile, in the real world - Pak forces were chased out of places like Baramulla.

LOL - and do you have proof of this capture AFTER the Treaty of Accession was signed? Or did you hear it in the local madrassa? Meanwhile, in the real world - Pak forces were chased out of places like Baramulla.

Go read about it fool. Asking others to read while having own head up your as$. What kind of a shamelessness is that?

Go read. Read about the places that I named. Les bakwas and more reading is what you need. Shabash.

LOL - India did not lose it. Pakistan invaded a free nation and captured part of its territory. After the Treaty of Accession was signed and Kashmir became a part of India, you were actually pushed up. Read up.

The fact remains that Pakistan controls 1/3rd of the state and India is losing control of the other 2/3rd. One wonders how you manage to boast after all of this.

India is the poorest country on planet earth.

When i went to india, the streets was filled with at least a million beggars.

I remembered a huge begging family from great grandparents to greater grandchildren, total 100+ family members.

Im quite sure Trump will not help a poor country...
i have a feeling u were about to cry when u wrote this but still u look stupid enough to be pointed out

Go read about it fool. Asking others to read while having own head up your as$. What kind of a shamelessness is that?

Go read. Read about the places that I named. Les bakwas and more reading is what you need. Shabash.
LOL. So no source. Expected.

The fact remains that Pakistan controls 1/3rd of the state and India is losing control of the other 2/3rd. One wonders how you manage to boast after all of this.
Fact remains you didn't get an inch from India. Fact is you surrendered half your country to India. There is nothing to boast about. These are mere facts.

There is no soap in india
hahaha - you went to one of the towns hosting the 100,000 Chinese refugees? LOL. And they didn't give you soap. hahahaha - maybe they wanted you to continue feeling homesick...haha

Fact remains you didn't get an inch from India. Fact is you surrendered half your country to India. There is nothing to boast about. These are mere facts.

Fact is that India claims the whole of Kashmir. Fact is that Pakistan maintains control of Azad Kashmir in spite of it being right next to its land borders. Yes these are not facts which India can boast about. That is why Indians need to constantly shift their positions to maintain their dreams.

I strongly feel that this is just muscle flexing from both sides.Both of them cant afford to fire a bullet as the stakes are high.
But it's clear that India will come out stronger and bolder after this episode because China has exposed it's inability to launch an offensive against India.Just too many empty threats have weakened China's position.And China has uselessly taken a hard stance on dialouge as well.Ultimately,we all know that both sides have to talk it out.Ignore the media hype.
If war was so easy,India and Pakistan would have been at it again.
Just like Pakistan becomes more aggressive and bold in face of empty Indian threats,India will be gaining the same advantage after this saga is over.
Lol, more like India cannot afford the ammunition

LOL. So no source. Expected.

No need to provide any source. You are on a defense forum saying BS and big claims about your army and you don't even know when Skardu capital of Baltistan was captured by Pakistan??

Shame on you loser.

No need to provide any source. You are on a defense forum saying BS and big claims about your army and you don't even know when Skardu capital of Baltistan was captured by Pakistan??

Shame on you loser.
Hahahahaha - still not able to provide a source I see.

Back
Top Bottom