What's new

"Trump must support India against China"

Ignoring the fanboys, Indian and Chinese members should be intelligent enough that there will not be any war, skirmish, wrestling or anything of that sort. Nada! Both India and China knows that by indulging in any such activities, they will eventually push the so called Asian century by another century.. Both doesn't want that...

India just wanted to give a polite message the the CCP that with US eyeing to crawl up north of the Korean peninsula, south china sea, east china sea, western border areas, OBOR/ CPEC etc. on their plate, they don't need to concentrate on Bhutan/ chicken neck.. At least not just yet... Once they understand this polite message, stops concentrating on making useless roads, and thereby agrees to maintain status quo with Bhutan, India will also fall back to maintain status quo..

Edit: I just left my family for a two months vacation very close to the hot zone... Would I have done so if I thought there'e even an iota of possibility for a war or skirmish??

Last edited:
India on its own cannot do a jack, and it is very obvious that soon after Modi visit to America and Israel, this dispute was instigated. Chinese are spot on, when they are raising eyebrows over America and their side kick Australia.

It will be asking for more trouble for USA itself USA has history of dragging someone at war than back down itself for support

India on its own cannot do a jack, and it is very obvious that soon after Modi visit to America and Iswl, this dispute was instigated. Chinese are spot on, when they are raising eyebrows over America and their side kick Australia.
You guys are funny. It is not hard to understand why Pakistan foreign policy is a mess.

Modi's US visit and Israel visit was planned 6 months before.
India troops kicked your master Chinese out from Bhutan territory without external help. Still you here comes and blah blah blah. Actually India don't need anybody's help to defend its own pride and friends territory.

Yup.. That is why Pakistan continues to hold territory claimed by India.
LOL - And India is happy with the status quo. It is Pakistan which is jumping up and down wanting to change it. Operation Grand Slam. LOL. More chance of a Pakistani winning an actual Grand Slam than you changing the status quo.

remember 56 inch visit to Israel
So? Why you getting so scared about that?

India is the poorest country on planet earth.

When i went to india, the streets was filled with at least a million beggars.

I remembered a huge begging family from great grandparents to greater grandchildren, total 100+ family members.

Im quite sure Trump will not help a poor country...

The Cretin speaks :yahoo::girl_wacko:

India is the poorest country on planet earth.

When i went to india, the streets was filled with at least a million beggars.

I remembered a huge begging family from great grandparents to greater grandchildren, total 100+ family members.

Im quite sure Trump will not help a poor country...
Coming from a NRI Pakistani Muslim. Have you seen your country condition ever??

And you nutthead has anything to write on topic ever??

we are not sitting on nails like your leadership is, we are calm a quiet like saying "Yeh ukhar lo gay hamara"
Yes, sure. That is quite apparent. That's why it is you who brings Israel into the discussion.

You guys are funny. It is not hard to understand why Pakistan foreign policy is a mess.

Modi's US visit and Israel visit was planned 6 months before.
India troops kicked your master Chinese out from Bhutan territory without external help. Still you here comes and blah blah blah. Actually India don't need anybody's help to defend its own pride and friends territory.

What planning for 6 months got to do with the getting blessing from the sugardaddies. You went there for blessings and you got them.

You kicked out Chinese, YOU the third world pathetic moron of a nation? HAHAHA

Chinese are there as they were before the dispute, they are telling you to get out , and you will , watch the space.

Lets just hope that there wont be a war between China and India,it would be the real WWIII.

LOL - And India is happy with the status quo. It is Pakistan which is jumping up and down wanting to change it. Operation Grand Slam. LOL. More chance of a Pakistani winning an actual Grand Slam than you changing the status quo.

It is funny you are proudly saying that India is happy to have lost 1/3rd of its claimed land in an entire state. Either you yourself know that India is illegally occupying Kashmir, or else India has a weird concept of self esteem.

It is funny you are proudly saying that India is happy to have lost 1/3rd of its claimed land in an entire state. Either you yourself know that India is illegally occupying Kashmir, or else India has a weird concept of self esteem.
LOL - India did not lose it. Pakistan invaded a free nation and captured part of its territory. After the Treaty of Accession was signed and Kashmir became a part of India, you were actually pushed up. Read up.

Back
Top Bottom