Cell_DbZ

Reaction score
Country
Belgium
Trump confirms US to pull out of nuclear treaty with Russia
21:54, UK, Saturday 20 October 2018

skynews-trump-kavanaugh_4447613.jpg

Image: Donald Trump claims Russia has violated the terms of the 1987 treaty

President Donald Trump has said the US will pull out of a nuclear treaty with Russia because Moscow has violated the agreement.

The 1987 Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty helps protect the security of the US and its allies in Europe and the Far East.

It prohibits the US and Russia from possessing, producing or test-firing a ground-launched cruise missile with a range of 300 to 3,400 miles.

Mr Trump made the announcement during a campaign stop in Elko, Nevada, on Saturday.

He said: "Russia has not adhered to the agreement. So we are going to terminate the agreement

"Russia has violated the agreement. They've been violating it for many years. I don't know why president Obama didn't negotiate or pull out.

"And we're not going to let them violate a nuclear agreement and go out and do weapons (while) we're not allowed to."

https://news.sky.com/story/trump-confirms-us-to-pull-out-of-nuclear-treaty-with-russia-11531257

I do think his 'advisers' like Bolton had a had here...

Trump confirms US to pull out of nuclear treaty with Russia
21:54, UK, Saturday 20 October 2018

skynews-trump-kavanaugh_4447613.jpg

Image: Donald Trump claims Russia has violated the terms of the 1987 treaty

President Donald Trump has said the US will pull out of a nuclear treaty with Russia because Moscow has violated the agreement.

The 1987 Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty helps protect the security of the US and its allies in Europe and the Far East.

It prohibits the US and Russia from possessing, producing or test-firing a ground-launched cruise missile with a range of 300 to 3,400 miles.

Mr Trump made the announcement during a campaign stop in Elko, Nevada, on Saturday.

He said: "Russia has not adhered to the agreement. So we are going to terminate the agreement

"Russia has violated the agreement. They've been violating it for many years. I don't know why president Obama didn't negotiate or pull out.

"And we're not going to let them violate a nuclear agreement and go out and do weapons (while) we're not allowed to."

https://news.sky.com/story/trump-confirms-us-to-pull-out-of-nuclear-treaty-with-russia-11531257

I do think his 'advisers' like Bolton had a had here...
Did obama do his wife and daughter? He has avreal issue with Obama

US regime has been more hostilein behaviour n action makes one wonder what are the Zionists who controls US is up to.

US will win the nuclear race war against Russia but it will create a new nuclear power of China on parity with US.

China has the financial abilities to keep up with US on nuclear.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom