What's new

Trump comments on Iranians retaliation

This guy is tweeting from Nigeria it seems..... I always get nurvous when I recieve messages originating from Nigeria!!!
I was replying to some idiot here who thinks everyone doesn't know shiite history. I didn't send messages to or threatened anyone. I just told him what the Sunni Muslim world will do the Iranian menace at some point in the future.

Even Iran airs Turkish dramas?

Question. Do you consider yourself as Turkic or Iranic? And do you consider Azeris in Azerbaijan who speak a Turkic language as "Turkic speaking Iranics"?
No, many satellite channels from Turkey airs their dramas in persian language.

I was replying to some idiot here who thinks everyone doesn't know shiite history. I didn't send messages to or threatened anyone. I just told him what the Sunni Muslim world will do the Iranian menace at some point in the future.
You didn't know shia history for sure.

Doubt if Iran is afraid of Africa.... just scammrs from Nigeria have tried a few times to scam me.... thats why Nigerin messages are somewhat allarming to me.

This guy is tweeting from Nigeria it seems..... I always get nurvous when I recieve messages originating from Nigeria!!!

Congrats! You've won USD $10,000, but in order to access that money, you have to release $1,000 upfront to me to get the funds through International red tape

_99384563_mediaitem99376182.jpg
Knowing who trump is, He is probably taking a leak on that wall. He likes to pee on things, remember the prostitute, mattress, and the pee show in a hotel room in russia when Putin invited him over, and video taped the pee show in hotel room to hold over his head.

Knowing who trump is, He is probably taking a leak on that wall. He likes to pee on things, remember the prostitute, mattress, and the pee show in a hotel room in russia when Putin invited him over, and video taped the pee show in hotel room to hold over his head.
lies, he is a man of god

he is also very finicky and paranoid about washing his hands etc, and this was before the china virus pandemic, quite well documented even, his OCD about hygiene etc so watersports of that type is out of question.

I doubt he'd even be into bum stuff, he's a puddi purist.

Just a lie from orange clown
View attachment 969698
Only a butthurt turd(k) believe this.
Wrecking a couple of empty old buildings in the middle of desert, dude, for them assassinating your top general? Really, is this what you have to show for after they assassinated your top general and nuclear scientists? You got to be kidding, So what dude, no casualties or injuries. Let's not brag about it. And, don't even try to mention "traumatic head injury" or rather "Head Jobs". You see that;s how American soldiers can get out of a war with purple heart and claim disability and worker's comp, so they never have to work or go to war for the rest of their lives. lolol.

lies, he is a man of god

he is also very finicky and paranoid about washing his hands etc, and this was before the china virus pandemic, quite well documented even, his OCD about hygiene etc so watersports of that type is out of question.

I doubt he'd even be into bum stuff, he's a puddi purist.
Whose god, man of a joo god, like yahoveh?

YOU SOUND LIKE A PERFECT "CHURCHILL'S ROOSTER".
Congrats to you, one of Churchill's rooster. Without shames like you, the world would nott have been able to so easily dominate and manipulate that part of the world. So, if you're walking on the edge of a cliff, please do the honorable thing for once in your life, and JUMP. GO AHEAD JUMP.

Well for a start, stop sucking zionist balls...
How is Pakistan "licking zionist balls?"
And jordan king is a zionist puppet, he with zia ul haq pig murdered innocent Palestinians.
A Palestenian militant group who Jordan gave shelter to tried to overthrow Jordan's government by force. Just like certain namak harams who murdered children of APS after Pakistan saved them from being gang r#ped by Russia.
And if its not 3 million then it might be 300K,
Bengalis killed 150k Biharis first. 300k is the total civilian death figure. Do the math.
😂😂😂 Come under Pakistani nuclear umbrella? Arw u serious???? An American poodle will provide nuclear umbrella? A banana republic that kicks out its PM on orders of a grade 17 amreeki mulaazim.. man u ppl are delusional goats.. u must also believe ghazwa e hind and the lashkars will be colonial army ,😂

. Iran atleast sneezed, Americans killed ir soldiers like flies in salala and wat u did? CIA operatives killed ur agents n civilians, u didnt even fart lolz.
Americans are crying about how ISI kicked them out of Afghanistan. Hilary Clinton claimed Pakistan is the single greatest threat to global security and your daddy Biden recently said the same thing
Unilateral ceasefires with india, begging them for normalization of ties...
During Imran Khan's tenure... Make up your mind, do you want Imran Khan's pacifism or Yahya Khan's plans to conquer East Punjab and genocide Bengali Hindus out of existence?
Enjoy ur delusions there is nothing to discuss with u.
You are an Afghan ethnonationalist. First get past matric level Islamiat and Biology, where you learn that Afghans are not some superior race. Then, you can get off everyone's ignore lists.

How is Pakistan "licking zionist balls?"

A Palestenian militant group who Jordan gave shelter to tried to overthrow Jordan's government by force. Just like certain namak harams who murdered children of APS after Pakistan saved them from being gang r#ped by Russia.

Bengalis killed 150k Biharis first. 300k is the total civilian death figure. Do the math.

Americans are crying about how ISI kicked them out of Afghanistan. Hilary Clinton claimed Pakistan is the single greatest threat to global security and your daddy Biden recently said the same thing

During Imran Khan's tenure... Make up your mind, do you want Imran Khan's pacifism or Yahya Khan's plans to conquer East Punjab and genocide Bengali Hindus out of existence?

You are an Afghan ethnonationalist. First get past matric level Islamiat and Biology, where you learn that Afghans are not some superior race. Then, you can get off everyone's ignore lists.

Yeah Pakistan is not begging for diplomatic relations with zionists, u r mujahideen of ghazwa e hind actually lolz.. and why did Pakistan interfere n help jordan kill thousands of Palestinians? Yeah a hired gun, anything for money, that is real face of this state. And whatever Pakistan did in Bangladesh is known, how an army can kill its own students n teachers in a university, only a cruel dajjali can do that. Kuttey ki tarha zaleel hui ye army phir lekin sharam aaj tak nahi ai, naa he army k chamcho ko.
Americans are crying??😂😂😂 Thats ur achievement? You joined america, gave them basea now u r proud of backstabbing? Lolz if america was angry n puts minimal sanctions on u then half the country will die of poverty and hunger, u cant survive without regular bailouts and look at ur teesmaar khani lolz. Yea during imran khan tenure because army was fully under his control lolz just like army was fully in nawaz control in 1999. Comeon man, there is a limit of being delusional. Your army is a poodle of western powers, that makea biden ur daddy, see how u obey ur daddy n change PMs on a single note.
Whatever i am doznt matter, im a nobody on the internet, just holding a mirror, u dnt like wat u see in it, not my fault...

Yeah Pakistan is not begging for diplomatic relations with zionists, u r mujahideen of ghazwa e hind actually lolz.. and why did Pakistan interfere n help jordan kill thousands of Palestinians? Yeah a hired gun, anything for money, that is real face of this state. And whatever Pakistan did in Bangladesh is known, how an army can kill its own students n teachers in a university, only a cruel dajjali can do that. Kuttey ki tarha zaleel hui ye army phir lekin sharam aaj tak nahi ai, naa he army k chamcho ko.
Americans are crying??😂😂😂 Thats ur achievement? You joined america, gave them basea now u r proud of backstabbing? Lolz if america was angry n puts minimal sanctions on u then half the country will die of poverty and hunger, u cant survive without regular bailouts and look at ur teesmaar khani lolz. Yea during imran khan tenure because army was fully under his control lolz just like army was fully in nawaz control in 1999. Comeon man, there is a limit of being delusional. Your army is a poodle of western powers, that makea biden ur daddy, see how u obey ur daddy n change PMs on a single note.
Whatever i am doznt matter, im a nobody on the internet, just holding a mirror, u dnt like wat u see in it, not my fault...
Pakistan gains little to nothing by establishing relations with Israel - FACT

Every nation in the world acts in its own interest - FACT

Every nation has done immoral things to protect its interests - FACT

Every nation has to co-operate with undesirable elements in geopolitics - FACT

Zia-ul-Haq was only a military advisor, nothing more - FACT

I get it you are mad at Pakistan. But you're just ranting irrelevant things. Yes Pakistan is not some special godly saviour of the world and ummah. It is a country focused on its own interests just like every other one. And that's a good thing.

Pakistan gains little to nothing by establishing relations with Israel - FACT

Every nation in the world acts in its own interest - FACT

Every nation has done immoral things to protect its interests - FACT

Every nation has to co-operate with undesirable elements in geopolitics - FACT

Zia-ul-Haq was only a military advisor, nothing more - FACT

I get it you are mad at Pakistan. But you're just ranting irrelevant things. Yes Pakistan is not some special godly saviour of the world and ummah. It is a country focused on its own interests just like every other one. And that's a good thing.

Short answer, id be happy if Pakistan was focused on its own interests but its not. We focus on interests of others and try to make money of it. That money too goes to an elite class in military, bureaucracy and politicians.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom