What's new

Trump comments on Iranians retaliation

I am instinctively not inclined to believe anything Trump tells. But in this case, even if Iranians didn't tell this story, they are smart and rational enough to do as the story reveals. Many people want to paint Iran as a Rabid dog. I refuse to bite.

_99384563_mediaitem99376182.jpg

I am instinctively not inclined to believe anything Trump tells. But in this case, even if Iranians didn't tell this story, they are smart and rational enough to do as the story reveals. Many people want to paint Iran as a Rabid dog. I refuse to bite.
I should not believe what trump says but we should believe mullah regime? F off man

We didnt forget what iran did in Syria.

Last edited:
Among all the coward and slave muslim nations, Iran is the only one with balls. Indirectly they have encircled israel and made them shit themselves. Other so called muslims are licking feet of zionists and americans.

TRUMP explains his alliances with Iran

🔺When Iran shot down one of our UAVs, the UAV was 14 years old. It wasn't very valuable. Nearby was a large motor plane with 39 engineers and pilots on board.

🔺I asked the generals, 'did they shoot down the plane behind him?' "No sir, they didn't," they said. I said this is interesting.

🔺But we had to hit Iran, so we hit them very hard. We disabled their radar and different things, and I made a statement that if they came against us, we would do things to them that they never thought possible.

🔺The Iranians called us, "We have no choice, we have to shoot you to save our reputation. We will launch 18 missiles at a certain military base, but don't worry, the missiles will not reach the base." They gave a guarantee.

As they say, they fire 18 missiles, 5 of which are destroyed in the air. Others fall around the base

Hahahahaha
USA killed top Iranian General SULEIMANI ..but Iran fired Missiles on empty American Bases in Iraq

Iran telling to Iraqis that they will launch missiles on their territory is absolutely normal, because Iraq is a sovereign state and Iran had to warn them that they will have their territory under Iranian missile attack.

It was Iraqis who warned Americans and not Iran.

Trump is a liar and what he doesn't say in public is that after the attack he had 150 US soldiers with severe brain injuries.

Jews are animals and beasts. This is a well known fact and has not been a secret for the last 2000 years.

Last edited:
TRUMP explains his alliances with Iran

🔺When Iran shot down one of our UAVs, the UAV was 14 years old. It wasn't very valuable. Nearby was a large motor plane with 39 engineers and pilots on board.

🔺I asked the generals, 'did they shoot down the plane behind him?' "No sir, they didn't," they said. I said this is interesting.

🔺But we had to hit Iran, so we hit them very hard. We disabled their radar and different things, and I made a statement that if they came against us, we would do things to them that they never thought possible.

🔺The Iranians called us, "We have no choice, we have to shoot you to save our reputation. We will launch 18 missiles at a certain military base, but don't worry, the missiles will not reach the base." They gave a guarantee.

As they say, they fire 18 missiles, 5 of which are destroyed in the air. Others fall around the base

Hahahahaha
USA killed top Iranian General SULEIMANI ..but Iran fired Missiles on empty American Bases in Iraq

Here is a satellite picture of what was hit in Ain alassad..... it is clear for whoever has studdied this for a minuite that Iran hit the base very accuraely, and not empty spaces.... but I guess blind idiots will be blind idiots....

Ain_al-Assad_air_base%2C_8_jan_2020.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom