What's new

Trump: Ban all Muslim travel to U.S.

Can I vote to shut his mouth and find out what exactly he wants to do with USA? Today he wants to ban Muslims. In upcoming years, he will call for ban of Hispanic?, Africans?, Asians?
Honestly speaking, I think this guy is favorite candidate of ISIS for election of in USA in 2016. After seeing his nasty statements about Muslims. Isn't he just following hitler's footsteps? That's exactly what he did to Jewish community. He made them to wear the David star to identify them. The strength of USA is the equality and if the racism will take place, it's gonna lose its power. There are 900 Muslims police officers in NYPD only. I am done with this Nazi minded. :/. If you are daring enough, kick me out of USA or all the millions of Muslims. Huh'.

Can I vote to shut his mouth and find out what exactly he wants to do with USA? Today he wants to ban Muslims. In upcoming years, he will call for ban of Hispanic?, Africans?, Asians?
Honestly speaking, I think this guy is favorite candidate of ISIS for election of in USA in 2016. After seeing his nasty statements about Muslims. Isn't he just following hitler's footsteps? That's exactly what he did to Jewish community. He made them to wear the David star to identify them. The strength of USA is the equality and if the racism will take place, it's gonna lose its power. There are 900 Muslims police officers in NYPD only. I am done with this Nazi minded. :/. If you are daring enough, kick me out of USA or all the millions of Muslims. Huh'.

You're in Amrka so you know better, but i think mood has changed. Muslims are seen bad and we've read harassment of Muslim sister in airports, planes on PDF. The question is why has the mood changed? What have you Muslims been doing there to make people hate you?

This is not about terrorism. People are not stupid to generalize, but when people don't see any good in people then 'the straw that breaks the camels back'.

You can not. Who will give you money than?

Thank you for your concern but don't worry about us. This is what Hindustanis have been wishing for, so make it happen.

Trump is not stupid. He says things to get attention. He is positioning himself to get the votes of the extreme right of the Republican Party.
He is a well travelled businessman with a lot of business interests in Muslim countries. if by some chance he ever actually became the President, I don't think he would actually do any if these things he says, not only because it is not possible to do them, but also because he probably never really intended to in the first place.

Immigration quotas for various countries can be imposed if certain legal conditions are met.

Yup this is what he is most likely to propose if he is serious about it

Limit or end immigration from countries like Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan.....

Saudis won't be touched

Trump is not stupid. He says things to get attention. He is positioning himself to get the votes of the extreme right of the Republican Party.
He is a well travelled businessman with a lot of business interests in Muslim countries. if by some chance he ever actually became the President, I don't think he would actually do any if these things he says, not only because it is not possible to do them, but also because he probably never really intended to in the first place.

Then he is no different to other extremist. I've read on PDF attacks have gone up on Muslims and he's fueling the fire of hate. I think if you're a leader anything is possible even lie about WMD.

You're in Amrka so you know better, but i think mood has changed. Muslims are seen bad and we've read harassment of Muslim sister in airports, planes on PDF. The question is why has the mood changed? What have you Muslims been doing there to make people hate you?

This is not about terrorism. People are not stupid to generalize, but when people don't see any good in people then 'the straw that breaks the camels back'.

Thank you for your concern but don't worry about us. This is what Hindustanis have been wishing for, so make it happen.

No, there is less Islamophobia than its shown on media. Yeah after all they have to run their businesses too. Muslims for the most part are given respects, and the rights. We have done nothing. ISIS is killing on the name of Islam and we all know Islam has nothing to do with it. But some people still can't get into their mind. Mostly illiterate harassed any Muslim woman. Otherwise situation is not as worst as its expressed on social or electronic media.

So Trump is looking to create a Muslim Exclusion Act instead?

Trump is looking to stay in the News

Plus I think he is banking on the possibility of more of these kind of attacks

Another one before the Republican primary in Iowa and he is completely in business

He is not stupid

This will resonate with a significant portion of the American population especially the Republican base

I hope someone does a poll on this in the coming days

Lost the Constitutionalists, won the white supremacists. Nice trade.

He is doing what he does best, generating media attention.

He is a sideshow clown before the serious business of nominations.

I think it's a very old tactic now. Still it spread hates and which is going to cause many problems to USA in the long run.

Lost the Constitutionalists, won the white supremacists. Nice trade.

Would it be against the Constitution if he proposes to ban immigration from Muslim countries??

It would be immoral you can argue but not unconstitutional

You can correct me if I am wrong

(CNN)Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump called Monday to block all Muslims from entering the United States.

Trump, who has previously called for surveillance against mosques and said he was open to establishing a database for all Muslims living in the U.S., made his latest controversial call in a news release. His message comes in the wake of a deadly mass shooting in San Bernardino, California, by suspected ISIS sympathizers and the day after President Barack Obama asked the country not to "turn against one another" out of fear.

"Without looking at the various polling data, it is obvious to anybody the hatred is beyond comprehension. Where this hatred comes from and why we will have to determine," Trump said in a statement. "Until we are able to determine and understand this problem and the dangerous threat it poses, our country cannot be the victims of horrendous attacks by people that believe only in Jihad, and have no sense of reason or respect for human life."

The release pointed to an online poll from the controversial Center for Security Policy, which claimed that a quarter of Muslims living in the U.S. believe violence against Americans is justified as part of a global jihadist campaign. Critics have questioned the reliability of the organization's information.

Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski told CNN on Monday that the ban would apply not just to Muslim foreigners looking to immigrate to the U.S., but also to Muslims looking to visit the U.S. as tourists.

"Everyone," Lewandowski said when asked if the ban would also apply to Muslim tourists.

"Great surveillance and vigilance must be adhered to," said Trump in an additional statement Lewandowski provided to CNN. "We want to be very fair but too many bad things are happening and the percentage of true hatred is too great. People that are looking to destroy our country must be reported and turned in by the good people who love our country and want America to be great again."

Lewandowski declined to answer multiple questions about what the shutdown on Muslim immigration would mean for Muslim Americans and Muslims already living in the U.S. legally.

It didn't take long for the rest of the Republican presidential primary field to repudiate Trump's call.

New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie slammed Trump's proposal in a radio interview.

"This is the kind of thing that people say when they have no experience and don't know what they are talking about. We do not need to resort to that type of activity nor should we," Christie said on the Michael Medved radio show. "What we need to do is to increase our intelligence activities. We need to cooperate with peaceful Muslim Americans who want to give us intelligence against those who are radicalized."

And South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham tweeted, " Every candidate for president needs to do the right thing & condemn @Realdonaldtrump's statement."

Another GOP presidential contender, Texas Sen. Ted Cruz, said, "‎That is not my policy."

"I have introduced legislation in the Senate that would put in place a three year moratorium on refugees coming from countries where ISIS or al Qaeda control a substantial amount of territory. And the reason is that is where the threat is coming from," Cruz said as he was leaving a South Carolina field office.

In a statement, Ohio Gov. John Kasich said, "This is just more of the outrageous divisiveness that characterizes his every breath and another reason why he is entirely unsuited to lead the United States."

And former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush tweeted that Trump is "unhinged."

"Donald Trump is unhinged. His "policy" proposals are not serious," he said.

Trump took to Twitter to say, "important policy statement on the extraordinary influx of hatred & danger coming into our country."

"We must be vigilant!" he tweeted.

Trump has beat back criticism in recent weeks that he is bigoted against Muslims, even telling CNN on Saturday when asked whether Muslims pose a danger to the U.S. that he thinks Muslims "are great people."

"I love the Muslims. I think they're great people," Trump told CNN on Saturday.

And when he became tied to the idea of creating a database of all Muslims living in the U.S., Trump sought to distance himself from that proposal -- insisting that the idea was a reporter's and he was not committed to it.

Trump's call for a shutdown of Muslim immigration in the U.S. came hours before he was set to speak aboard the U.S.S. Yorktown, a World War II era ship parked near Charleston, South Carolina.

Donald Trump: Ban all Muslim travel to U.S. - CNNPolitics.com
This man is best friend of ISIS and AL QAEDA. Those morons can't have better friend than this moron.

Instants (see the video below) like these are making an average Muslim really worried...there is lot of ignorance prevailing and Trump's comments are acting as fuel to the fire...

Is anybody surprised? The answer is no. Obviously we saw this coming. Over past 30 years there has been constant demonization of Muslims as the 'enemy' and today CNN/US media is wondering what lead people to develop such hatred and views like ones we seen recently. This has been on the minds of people for awhile but no one spoke the literal words until today. Whether we believe he would implement plan if elected is irrelevant.

What's important is there is clearly a weird agenda the West has. Since the colonialism era they haven't left the Muslims of the ME/Asia alone. And the future doesn't look good for Muslims in west nor in east. Simply because this agenda is anti Islam, there's no way Muslims will be seen as part of society as long as media 24/7 covers topics related to acts of violence associated with muslims but more importantly events overseas which have nothing to do with the West yet they cover them. The people are resisting these attempts of division but the guys in power and the bigots seem to really want to go after Muslims and start religious war or something. There is very odd behavior recently and somebody is preparing a dangerous adventure. Even if Muslims aren't banned from migrating or visting the West, they will still be demonized and fear mongering will increase. It already is 24/7 basis. It has reached phase where muslims are not allowrd to espouse any political objectives. So if anyone seeks the liberation of Palestine from occupation he has become associated with evil. If anyone struggles against tyrants same thing. The right to self determination of Muslims is being denied by all sides including other Muslims. And it's very outright and shorterm. People fail to see the long term consequences of this. It will not benefit anybody.

I like what trump said because I would this problem to be settled. We need to know what is the deal, do westerners want all Muslims out? If so make it clear to us. And if the answer is yes. Then will West continue operating as if the ME/Asia is their backyard? What are the reasons for that and are sane people drawing up such policies? Let the world know what is the deal instead of hiding behind the media portraying Muslims as enemies while making it clear you aren't willing to cross red lines such as intermittent camps yet ....

Back
Top Bottom