What's new

Trump arranged for a group of prostitutes to urinate on the Moscow hotel bed where the Obamas had s

Disgusting Baastard. Americans really desrve trump as their president.

that is because he couldnt do it himself, short hands couldnt unzip

They were prepared by the former MI6 agent, who was posted in Russia in the 1990s and now runs a private intelligence gathering firm.
Right...This sentence refers to Christopher Steele, who was totally discredited as his 'dossier' of Donald Trump contains mostly unverifiable claims. Steele has since gone figuratively underground as he does not want to meet the press under the same pressure the press mete out to politicians.

You guys should really do basic research. :rolleyes:

Right...This sentence refers to Christopher Steele, who was totally discredited as his 'dossier' of Donald Trump contains mostly unverifiable claims. Steele has since gone figuratively underground as he does not want to meet the press under the same pressure the press mete out to politicians.

You guys should really do basic research. :rolleyes:

The same guy who said Russia made Trump pick Rex Tillerson as secretary of state. The same guy who said Seth Rich was a Russian agent. This guy is full of shit. No wonder he got fired from MI6.

I read he actually had those prostitutes urinate on him... It is a fetish he has.

He might have even ended up marrying one of them.

That is the trump card Putin has against Trump.

Melania is from Slovenia which is a NATO country since 2004.

I love it. We need a new term with Trump.

943. Trump and coming economic crisis (1/18/2017)

I allege Donald Trump is a FBI insider who handles the real estate property for the Feds. The reason I say so is based on:

1. The company Trump runs are not public owned firms. It accordance with the FBI characteristic - all its property are secret from public.

2. Trump avoided to pay federal income tax for decades. He refuses to open his income to public. Such a big issue generally was neglected in election and he is elected president. Because otherwise there is a lot of secret property of the FBI would have been exposed under sunshine. Under secret operation, that topic has been omitted. The income of the FBI is free from tax.

3. Trump is arrogant, behaves like a dictator because he knows behind him is a terror power. So he was sure he would win the campaign - if not, "it was rigged", he intimidated his rival "you'd be in jail", he openly called for Russian's help to hack Clinton's email, such a fact is still a forbidden topic in recent Russian hacking debate, he blames media "fake news" if he dislikes it, he demands firms to move back to US in extorting style. All these are the characteristic of the FBI.

4. He can command the politicians, a power only the FBI has.
On Jan. 3, Without Warning or Public Input, House Republicans Vote to Dismantle Ethics Oversight Office
On same day, when Trump says no, so said representatives hurried to cancel their decision.
House Republicans cancel plan to dismantle ethics watchdog after backlash, opposition from Trump

JANUARY 03, 2017

http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-...le-ethics-watchdog-backlash-opposition-trump/

5. Why the FBI push out such an unqualified person to be US president? I think it relates to coming economic collapse. Everybody knows that Federal Reserve will raise the interest rate at least twice this year. It will poke off the real estate bubble. Trump is the man that runs the real estates property of the Feds.

Trump rooted for the housing bubble to burst

By RYAN LOVELACE

May 24, 2016 - If there is a bubble burst, as they call it, you know you could make a lot of money. ... economic crisis before playing audio of Trump in 2006 expressing desire to see the housing market crash. "I sort of hope that happens because then people like me would go in and buy," Trump is heard saying in the ad.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/c...he-housing-bubble-to-burst/article/2592114943.

6. In Kat Sung's elimination case, the Feds have accumulated a large quantity of houses. They made a lot of money by house trading to maintain their big plot. When a bubble breaks off, the houses they hold become a hot potato.

7. To get rid of a large quantity of real estates while to take the chance to make big money when a property market crisis comes. What else can you do except to have a real estate manager to be the president? That's why Trump is selected.

Back
Top Bottom