What's new

Trump administration agrees to supply Predator drones to India

Pretty sure that will be blocked for us. Also we will not be using it for delivering nukes.
We made Su-30, Mirage etc nuclear capable, will make Rafale too. So we can make nuclear capable drones too though we won't that part i agree. We're being forced to sign COMCASA/BECA to get these. Also US is interested in A&N islands. Basically they want to sit here to keep an eye also conducting future drone strikes in Afghan-pak region from here. We shouldn't play in hands of US so far PM Modi doing great.

So what part of COMCASA do you object too ?

Ask GoI

So you don't know, do you ?

Funny how that works.

People who need to know already know it. Now Modi is going to pressurize the folks to accept this as the next best thing or else they would shamed and fired.

No CISMOA, No Problem: IAF Chief

I asked Indian Air Force chief Air Chief Marshal PV Naik today about his position on the uncertainty over whether or when India will sign the contentious Communciations Interoperability & Security Memorandum of Agreement (CISMOA) with the United States. He had a crisp, short reply: “The government asked us for our opinion on the matter. We have informed the government that [not signing the CISMOA] will not make a substantial difference as far as our operational capability is concerned.”

I’ve posted here about what the IAF doesn’t get on its brand new C-130Js as a direct consequence of not signing the CISMOA. I’ll be posting soon on how the IAF plans to fill those gaps.

https://www.livefistdefence.com/2010/10/no-cismoa-no-problem-iaf-chief.html

We made Su-30, Mirage etc nuclear capable, will make Rafale too. So we can make nuclear capable drones too though we won't that part i agree. We're being forced to sign COMCASA/BECA to get these. Also US is interested in A&N islands. Basically they want to sit here to keep an eye also conducting future drone strikes in Afghan-pak region from here. We shouldn't play in hands of US so far PM Modi doing great.

US provided goodies have mandatory inspection and we are not permitted to "open" them.

People who need to know already know it. Now Modi is going to pressurize the folks to accept this as the next best thing or else they would shamed and fired.

No CISMOA, No Problem: IAF Chief

I asked Indian Air Force chief Air Chief Marshal PV Naik today about his position on the uncertainty over whether or when India will sign the contentious Communciations Interoperability & Security Memorandum of Agreement (CISMOA) with the United States. He had a crisp, short reply: “The government asked us for our opinion on the matter. We have informed the government that [not signing the CISMOA] will not make a substantial difference as far as our operational capability is concerned.”

I’ve posted here about what the IAF doesn’t get on its brand new C-130Js as a direct consequence of not signing the CISMOA. I’ll be posting soon on how the IAF plans to fill those gaps.

https://www.livefistdefence.com/2010/10/no-cismoa-no-problem-iaf-chief.html

No need, I work in the aerospace communication sector and I know all about this.

GoI is pushing for Indian SDR for communication.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom