What's new

True Face of india Jealousy

Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole idea behind such reports is to vilify Pakistan and make it sound like an aggressor and antagonistic state.

We may call it diplomatic maneuvering or simply raising propaganda and brainwashing the public. "Oh! Look Pak is buying weapons from China to kill us all"

Sometimes I feel that India's political unity and togetherness really depends on opposing Pakistan.

It's not just crying wolf, simply, Pakistanis on this forum come from mostly cities and aren't well versed in English enough to understand the social n political and psychological implications of such reports on public and international perceptions.

india thinks that they willl decide who to buy what but indian budget is nothing infront of chinese if india has concerns over pakistani and chinese deals than we have more concerns than india every country have right to buy what ever gurantees a country safety and security india mindset is jealousy thats it first they blocked us from russia than some how USA but china not going to fall in for you as france did

The truth is every nation "cries"when their potential adversary gets weapons which will be used against it.
i.e
China cries when USA ,France , Germany supplies weapons too Taiwan.

USA cries even when some country talks about trade with Iran.

Israel cries when USA arms middle east.

The Only difference is does your country carry enough diplomatic weight ..for ur "crying" to be heard.

LOL, i thought it will be a post of someone crying or getting angry on the Shoaib-Sonia thing.

OK, I will move along now.

when was the last time India attacked its neighbors???

Tell me from which neighbor India have good relation with now don't say that " Every Thing is ok except Pakistan and China and Srilanka and Bangladesh and Nepal and so on"

Only one word comes to my mind, "frustration".

Tell me from which neighbor India have good relation with now don't say that " Every Thing is ok except Pakistan and China and Srilanka and Bangladesh and Nepal and so on"

You tell me which neighbour Pakistan has good relations with; please do not say: except india, afghanistan, iran, khazakistan and :hang2:so on

Pak has good relations with Iran Saudi Arabia China Afghanistan

Siachen and East Pakistan.

The Sri Lankans could point to India's support for the LTTE.

Siachen was not a violation of Pakistani sovereignty. Nowhere in the Shimla Agreement was it mentioned that Siachen was a part of Pakistan, the line there which forms the boundary was left ambiguous and both Pakistan and India raced to get the glacier, India won - fair and square.

East Pakistan was not India's fault nor was India the aggressor.
Link
The Indo-Pakistani War of 1971 was a military conflict between India and Pakistan. Indian, Bangladeshi & International sources consider the beginning of the war to be Operation Chengiz Khan, Pakistan's December 3, 1971 pre-emptive strike on 11 Indian airbases.[7][8] Lasting just 13 days it is considered one of the shortest wars in history.[9][10]

Supporting Mukti Bahini and LTTE cannot be considered, by any stretch of imagination, to be territorial aggression. And both cases cannot be clubbed together - they have their own (de)merits.

Siachen is a territory which India claims in full. So not a case of attack on neighbour.

East Pakistan war was started because of Operation Chengiz Khan Pakistan's December 3, 1971 pre-emptive strike on 11 Indian airbases. so it was a case of attack by Pakistan which resulted in escalation of war on east and west Pakistan.

Inclusion of LTTE in the list is just absurd. It was an internal matter of Srilanka with issues between Srilankan citizens.

Now look at attacks by Pakistan on its neighbour - 1947, 1965, 1971,1999 attacks on India
Afghans could point to Pakistan's whole-hearted support to Mujahideens which resulted in complete destruction of Afghanistan.

Last edited:
than pakistan and china also have objections on israel indo and indo american deals sir

and who cares about indian selling its weapons to vietnam

India pays for all its purchases and good money. Plus India is also able to contribute it's own tech to the product, making it better.

____

India could use Vietnam like China uses Pakistan.

Other members have already rebuked your claim.

I only wanted to add that Pakistan has not just attacked India, but it has done so when least expected, such as Kargil ..making it very hard for us to trust the nation.

In 1971 both sides had prepared for war and we know the result.

india thinks that they willl decide who to buy what but indian budget is nothing infront of chinese if india has concerns over pakistani and chinese deals than we have more concerns than india every country have right to buy what ever gurantees a country safety and security india mindset is jealousy thats it first they blocked us from russia than some how USA but china not going to fall in for you as france did
Is your point that India should feel ashamed? :taz:

What you have right for is to make efforts to buy arms which is a consequence of the right to security. So it is your problem to convince your sellers that your security is at stake. But what they believe in is that selling arms to Pakistan means causing inadvertent troubles for India.
India has equal rights to protect its security which validates its approach of blocking sales to Pakistan. You logic sucks dude.:lazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom