What's new

True Face of india Jealousy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am waiting for July when new F-16s will be in PAF and how India media will make it , just few 18 as its will be the end of world for them. :lol:

i think Indians are scared they have always been ,and that is the reason they are jealous ,they are jealous of everyone may it be Pakistan or china .this is the reason Indian media is always spreading propaganda against Pakistan and Muslims.we in Pakistan dont really care about India that much anyway.but every Indian i meet has something bad to say about Pakistan.reason people in Pakistan dont care that much about India is because they know what India is really made up of.

1947, 62, 65, 71, 99

1965 and 1971 India crossed INTERNATIONAL BORDERS into Pakistani territory.

All the other wars is because of Kashmir, a disputed territory surrounded by LINE OF CONTROL recognized as a disputed territory by the entire international community except India.

And no, we will NEVER forget about Kashmir. We will teach our children and children's children not to ever forget about Kashmir either. We will NEVER agree to convert Line of Control into International Borders. Kashmir is not India's. Only India says Kashmir is India's, rest of the world says Kashmir is a disputed territory.

Last edited:
.but every Indian i meet has something bad to say about Pakistan.reason people in Pakistan dont care that much about India is because they know what India is really made up of.

If Indians didn't like Pakistanis, I am very sure their(Pakistanis) restaurants would have been out of business in USA! come on stop ur hatredness, seeing your USA flag on ur profile makes me suspicious either you don't step out of ur home or u r in Pakistan and pretending to be in US!

If Indians didn't like Pakistanis, I am very sure their(Pakistanis) restaurants would have been out of business in USA! come on stop ur hatredness, seeing your USA flag on ur profile makes me suspicious either you don't step out of ur home or u r in Pakistan and pretending to be in US!

you can think what ever you want, but you know what i am saying is true.

And no, we will NEVER forget about Kashmir. We will teach our children and children's children not to ever forget about Kashmir either. We will NEVER agree to convert Line of Control into International Borders. Kashmir is not India's. Only India says Kashmir is India's, rest of the world says Kashmir is a disputed territory.

keep ur children in the illusions,indians don't bother about it.we also don't want loc as the actual border coz india and indian see whole j&k as the part of india.Only India says Kashmir is India's,and it will remain as a state of india.do wat ever u can do:wave::wave::wave::wave:,take a cold coffee:flame::flame::flame:

And thats why your country will be mired in a culture of hate and violence and arm twisted by foreign powers who undermine your sovereignty everyday. :coffee:

when last time our neighbours attacked India????

hhhmmmm..............I think It was in nov. 2008

True Face of india Jealousy :rolleyes:
This is the reality of India

when last time our neighbours attacked India????

hhhmmmm..............I think It was in nov. 2008

LOL, you mean Mumbai Attack, , , ,

Margya Humeh Pakistan,

Margya Humeh Pakistan,

Margya Humeh Pakistan,

Dunia Walo Pakistan Se Bachao Hum Indians Ko . . . :lol::rofl::lol:

Mumbai Attack "Congress & RAW" made drama against Pakistan.

the truth is india always think that they are superior in defence and superiror in foreign affairs but truth is indian defence is nothing but a junk and india also attacked and helped bengalis when bangladesh was part of pakistan if some one say pakistan interfeared in india's domestic probleum so please look first in your own collar what india have done with pakistan pakistan did always when india did it first and tell you what no one is happy with india in this part of world we have good relations suoth east asia but india has series of probleums with bangladesh,sri lanka, and bhutan forget china and paksiatn not one of them have any probleum with pak than whi is defaulter india sir

keep ur children in the illusions,indians don't bother about it.we also don't want loc as the actual border coz india and indian see whole j&k as the part of india.Only India says Kashmir is India's,and it will remain as a state of india.do wat ever u can do:wave::wave::wave::wave:,take a cold coffee:flame::flame::flame:

seems like you are anti pakistan and anti islam and with your comment i think you are illetrate tooo kashmir is disputed territory dont forget pakistan has half of kashmir too

the truth is india always think that they are superior in defence and superiror in foreign affairs but truth is indian defence is nothing but a junk and india also attacked and helped bengalis when bangladesh was part of pakistan if some one say pakistan interfeared in india's domestic probleum so please look first in your own collar what india have done with pakistan pakistan did always when india did it first and tell you what no one is happy with india in this part of world we have good relations suoth east asia but india has series of probleums with bangladesh,sri lanka, and bhutan forget china and paksiatn not one of them have any probleum with pak than whi is defaulter india sir

Disputes of India with pakistan:: Kashmir / sir creek/ cross border terrorism

Dispute with China ;;; tawang/ Aksai chin/ Dalai lama

Dispute with Bangladesh''' Boundry dispute//illegal migrants issuess

Dispute with Bhutan;;; plz enlighten me with the dispute ( as far I knew Bhutan has boundry dispute with china)

Dispute with Sri lanka;; Ended with lTTE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom