What's new

trip to India cities

Status
Not open for further replies.

eve706

New Recruit

Reaction score
Indian friends, if I come to India for a business trip,which places of interest should not be missed? We will probably come to Mumbai, Mangalore and Hyderabad.

MANGLORE IS HEVEN ON EARTH...ENJOY YOUR STAY THERE ...AND HYDERABAD.....DONT MISS THE PEARL MARKET

MANGLORE IS HEVEN ON EARTH...ENJOY YOUR STAY THERE ...AND HYDERABAD.....DONT MISS THE PEARL MARKET

Thank you Sir, well noted. Actually I want to have a true feeling of India when I come then. And there will be also some potential Pakistan companies would be our business partners, but there seems to be too many political disputes here make me tired. I feel much lucky that I am just a businessman.

In this May, we attended a meeting named IFA in Shanghai, and we met many Indian business people here, actually I cannot feel any hostile aura from them, they like doing business with China.

Thank you Sir, well noted. Actually I want to have a true feeling of India when I come then. And there will be also some potential Pakistan companies would be our business partners, but there seems to be too many political disputes here make me tired. I feel much lucky that I am just a businessman.

In this May, we attended a meeting named IFA in Shanghai, and we met many Indian business people here, actually I cannot feel any hostile aura from them, they like doing business with China.

TRUST ME.......YOU WILL HAVE A WONDERFUL JOURNEY TO REMEMBER.....NO ONE HERE IS HOSTILE...WE KNOW HOW TO TREAT OUR GUESTS !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom