What's new

Trigger alert - poll: why Imran khan skipped talking about palestine in his statement from jail.

Why Imran khan skipped talking about palestine in his statement from jail.

• Because he doesn't want to destroy the lobbying efforts being done for him in west .

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Imran Khan will talk about palestine when he gets out of jail..

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Pinki peerni had bad vibes about it so she asked him not to do so.

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

-blitzkrieg-

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The question deserves its own poll.khan continues alleging about bajwa in his statement but stays mum on palestine... I will keep bumping it till we have enough results to draw a conclusion.

Thanks.

Last edited:
The Army Chief said "Palestinian people have the full diplomatic, moral and political support of the Pakistani nation and we will continue to support the principled stand of our brothers for a lasting solution to the Palestinian issue, to end the illegal occupation of their land and Muslim holy places”

Imran still couldn't produce something similar in his statement.

Again.this is second message from him from inside jail and yet again.. Imran didnt mention about palestine in his mesaage and let's his twiiter handle take the cover..he could have asked his followers to come out and rally for palestine..but he didn't.. its like hes saying..Me zip on palestine Sarr US sarr please pressure army for free and fair elections sarr.
Screenshot_20231028-193404_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
The question deserves its own poll.khan continues alleging about bajwa in his statement but stays mum on palestine... I will keep bumping it till we have enough results to draw a conclusion.

Thanks.
Screenshot_20231029-101523.png

Again.this is second message from him from inside jail and yet again.. Imran didnt mention about palestine in his mesaage and let's his twiiter handle take the cover..he could have asked his followers to come out and rally for palestine..but he didn't.. its like hes saying..Me zip on palestine Sarr US sarr please pressure army for free and fair elections sarr.View attachment 966273

The Army Chief said "Palestinian people have the full diplomatic, moral and political support of the Pakistani nation and we will continue to support the principled stand of our brothers for a lasting solution to the Palestinian issue, to end the illegal occupation of their land and Muslim holy places”

Imran still couldn't produce something similar in his statement.

Again.this is second message from him from inside jail and yet again.. Imran didnt mention about palestine in his mesaage and let's his twiiter handle take the cover..he could have asked his followers to come out and rally for palestine..but he didn't.. its like hes saying..Me zip on palestine Sarr US sarr please pressure army for free and fair elections sarr.View attachment 966273

You literally just posted a tweet made from his account talking about Palestine.

Please close this thread now. This is from official IK twitter handle and all statements from this are from him even if managed by a team - just like Maryam and Nawaz Sharif.
He has called out and condemned Israeli invasion, yet not a single statement from Nawaz Sharif despite being a free person with access to all media. This is only because of his complete disregard for Islamic causes and lust of wealth hidden in western capitals - these govts can confiscate his assets under pretext of ‘anti-semitism’ just like the Russian oligarch’s assets were frozen.

The OP will continue to act like an idiot despite so many clear explanations provided.

By that logic he cannot even send a message from jail as well. Actually the tweet is more liable and official than the so called message sent from jail. This is the official account and people get sued for posts from your account. The indirect ‘message’ from jail has not legal implications actually and is just word of mouth.

Back
Top Bottom