What's new

Trichy Assault Rifle

That explains it. Still, it's not a bad attempt, even if it s basic. Might be popular in the civilian market though, if it's cheap enough.

A .32 Walther PPK costs 10-12 lakhs INR in India, legally. Now lets talk about the civilian gun market. :D

Indian civilian gun market is nothing like Pak. Most people r not at all interested in guns(plus the guns aren't any cheap either) n mostly u'll find some airgun, pistol or rifle at max. at normal people house that too many in UP, Bihar, MP area which r kept by small businessman...:)

An AK type machine gun would be an overkill in India:lol:

Mate automatic guns and assault rifles are banned in India.

It's a good alternative for our police forces who are still stuck with the WWII era vintage rifles. I know that we re replacing those guns with INSAS but let the police have some options.

Mate automatic guns and assault rifles are banned in India.

It's a good alternative for our police forces who are still stuck with the WWII era vintage rifles. I know that we re replacing those guns with INSAS but let the police have some options.

Yep Indian police rifles really needs urgent replacements.

I bet u'll find them mostly in museums in the rest of the world...:lol:

BTW low number or ban on civilian guns is actually pretty good for a country like India else we'll truly be playing golio ki raaslila...:)

That explains it. Still, it's not a bad attempt, even if it s basic. Might be popular in the civilian market though, if it's cheap enough.

Where did you read special forces? All I meant was that why it deserved a thread of it's own.

Its not that easy to get a pistol in India. Forget about assault Rifle. We dont want to be Next USA in rifles thing.

Where did you read special forces? All I meant was that why it deserved a thread of it's own.

So, you have problem with thread. :lol:

Well, do you post in every thread of PDF :cheesy: You could have kept out of this thread as well .

I didn't read special forces anywhere but wondered how this weapon became special.

NVM , I can see lot of usual Pakistani butt hurts posting nonsense. :lol:

I'd be goddammed scared to pull the trigger of this thing :D

:lol: So, will you volunteer for target practice while I pull it's trigger ???

So, you have problem with thread. :lol:

Well, do you post in every thread of PDF :cheesy: You could have kept out of this thread as well .

I didn't read special forces anywhere but wondered how this weapon became special.

NVM , I can see lot of usual Pakistani butt hurts posting nonsense. :lol:

:lol: So, will you volunteer for target practice while I pull it's trigger ???
Do you always troll? My question was genuine.

Question to Pakistani forumers. What is the region in Pakistan where the tribals have achieved expertise in copying almost every gun / rifle on the globe? Years ago there was an article on this region but I cannot remember. Any replies would be helpful.

Cheers

Do you always troll? My question was genuine.

Your "special" post itself was not needed as everything get posted on PDF and it's not that only "Special" development get posted.

Your "special" post itself was not needed as everything get posted on PDF and it's not that only "Special" development get posted.
It's a public forum, get over it.

Question to Pakistani forumers. What is the region in Pakistan where the tribals have achieved expertise in copying almost every gun / rifle on the globe? Years ago there was an article on this region but I cannot remember. Any replies would be helpful.

Cheers

Khyber Pass Copy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

way_feature-630x320.jpg

061019-Pictobank-Pakistan-02.jpg

Don't want to OT this thread but how good are the Khyber guns compared to the originals? Any Pakistani members who would give their expert comments ? Of you may PM me. Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom