What's new

Tribute to Shaheed Zille Shah

Respect to Ali, the symbol of resistance and liberty.

Shaheed arsahd sharif and shaheed zille shah . Allah tumari jan lainy walon k buchon ko bhi aisy tarpa tarpa k mary

220A1441-747D-43C4-8E34-35542E346A47.jpeg

He gets shahadat fighting with fascist, anti state forces , he sacrificed his life for our better future , his blood will be not wasted inshallah.
I wish I was half as brave as this man, he gave his life for the future of our country. May he rest in peace. And for people like him, I truly hope there is such a thing as heaven, where they will be rewarded.

This beautiful soul...for no fault of his own....the pain he received in this world will be compensated by the sukoon he will get in the next (ameen).

And I am stuck by the dignity and the poise displayed by his father at a moment which no parent should go through. Despite all the problems, Pakistan works because society is filled by people like him who quietly go about their business despite all the challenges they face thanks to degeneracy displayed by the elite and their enablers. This situation will not hold.

Do you think protest will achieve anything?

If thousands of people protest and not move from GHQ then this will
scare the piss out these Generals. This will also encourage the silent
warriors that the people are with them against Bajwa baqiat.

This will just be the start if shit hits the fan then anything can happen.

Infront of GHQ it will. In addition to pissing on the gates. The only reason Whiskey payein is emboldened because there's no one knocking at his gates.
So why is not one doing it already? I think it's quite clear the real enemy is in GHQ.

So why is not one doing it already? I think it's quite clear the real enemy is in GHQ.

People see these dead guys on TV and they're like no thank you. Awam instead focuses on leaving the country in droves because this country can't be fixed.

He gets shahadat fighting with fascist, anti state forces , he sacrificed his life for our better future , his blood will be not wasted inshallah.
That inshallah sounds shady..seems we have already given up on him

Rest in peace

Infront of GHQ it will. In addition to pissing on the gates. The only reason Whiskey payein is emboldened because there's no one knocking at his gates.
Something to remember is a concept called dogma of freedom.

What people think is that they are free and can vote hence what's the point of violence

British used that tactics in early 1900s to squash rebellions and it worked though ultimately same system led to them leaving India.

Same is true here why establishment isn't bringing marshall law as they know they won't be able to settle things now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom