What's new

Travelling to Pakistan. Need advice.

Ahmet Pasha

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
So I am going to be travelling to Pakistan in October for my brother's wedding. I and my family have been heavily debating potential for war breaking out while we are there. And the grand majlis e shura(my headstrong father) has decided war or no war my brother is getting married in October.

So what do you guys recommend??
I know if war breaks out it is my religious obligation to fight. Bcz not going to battlefield/turning back on enemy is one of the major sins. And if I show cowardice I can basically say goodbye to my jannah and my hoor ul ain.

All advice is welcome.

buy some surplus m81 fatigues and a MICH helmet. see if you can get a cheap plate carrier too.

So I am going to be travelling to Pakistan in October for my brother's wedding. I and my family have been heavily debating potential for war breaking out while we are there. And the grand majlis e shura(my headstrong father) has decided war or no war my brother is getting married in October.

I know if war breaks out it is my religious obligation to fight. Bcz not going to battlefield/turning back on enemy is one of the major sins. And if I show cowardice I can basically say goodbye to my jannah and my hoor ul ain.

All advice is welcome.

Clam down brother. No war is breaking out anytime soon. Pakistan isn’t 7th century Arabia. It’s a nation of 200 million + with a standing Army. Go enjoy your chicken murg and upload some Pictures

Rifle bhi bta do
you want homeland security to toss u into gitmo lol?

Better close the thread before things get heated buddy. Never know whose working for the feds on this forum.

@CENTCOM may have gone dark but they still have their stooges watching.

you want homeland security to toss u into gitmo lol?

Better close the thread before things get heated buddy. Never know whose working for the feds on this forum.

@CENTCOM may have gone dark but they still have their stooges watching.
That’s Homeland security job, Cent com don’t gives a flying F as long as you are not serving members of US military. Plus As long as you are not joining Dept of state listed terror organizations, there is nothing illegal. Many Israelis and other national living in US are also active member of their respective militaries.

Many Israelis and other national living in US are also active member of their respective militaries.

We aren't israelis and we don't enjoy the sympathy/free-hand-ness that they do. If a muslim makes an intention to visit a potential conflict zone that will buzz up the feds like crazy. I've seen it first hand with some people here in Canada getting into trouble with the mounties and I can imagine that in the US it would lead to some bad end.

We aren't israelis and we don't enjoy the sympathy/free-hand-ness that they do. If a muslim makes an intention to visit a potential conflict zone that will buzz up the feds like crazy. I've seen it first hand with some people here in Canada getting into trouble with the mounties and I can imagine that in the US it would lead to some bad end.

You are right but Like I said, stay away from listed groups. F’ed needs something to work with. For example, you can be an Iranian soldier but still come to US, but since IRGC is now listed as terror organizations, as long as you are not part of IRGC, you are good.

No war will happen
Pakistan didnt prepared for war for decades , they dont have much ammunition . China, UAE & KSA showed their back already.
you cannot fight with swords in todays war.

All advice is welcome.
Huzoor go ahead and have fun, enjoy the wedding and smell of Pak mitti and hawa.

PA is their to take care of any and everything, their will be no need of you to get emotional and march towards border.

You will be only required if Pak Govt. call for it, without that call and authorization whoever picks up weapons, will not be doing any Jihad.

Enjoy and have fun....

You're welcome to come over, don't worry too much about the war rhetoric because according to Mr Sheikh Rasheed war's delayed till Nov/Dec :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom