What's new

Travel from India to Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.

solitudeseeker

New Recruit

Reaction score
Respected Pakistani Brothers,

I am an Indian national living in New Delhi region with my family. I dont know if this is the right forum for me to post this but maybe someone might reply to me here which i couldnt get anywhere else all over internet.

I am in a relationship with a guy in Karachi past 4 years and I wish to meet him and his family in person and marry him eventually.

I have been trying to get Visa sponsorship documents past 3 years but havent been able to obtain any, because the guy I want to meet, is a dependent himself and his documents arent enough for me to get a visa from the embassy here in Delhi.

Also, I have tried to get help from a lot of sources in India and Pakistan to come there but havent been able to find anyone.

Can anyone of you help me or guide me a sure shot way to come to Karachi safely as I will be travelling alone.

Can anyone of you actually sponsor me on humanitarian grounds?

Awaiting sarcasm-less and honest but polite responses from you all,

Thank you.

Allah Hafiz.

Ask the Guy to Sponsor your Visa . Then go to Embassy get your papers together , get clearance and then you can go .

@solitudeseeker .. if it is only based on internet .. be very careful...
and also keep pakistani authorities informed about such things,because if things go wrong, they are the one who will deal with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Respected Pakistani Brothers,

I am an Indian national living in New Delhi region with my family. I dont know if this is the right forum for me to post this but maybe someone might reply to me here which i couldnt get anywhere else all over internet.

I am in a relationship with a guy in Karachi past 4 years and I wish to meet him and his family in person and marry him eventually.

I have been trying to get Visa sponsorship documents past 3 years but havent been able to obtain any, because the guy I want to meet, is a dependent himself and his documents arent enough for me to get a visa from the embassy here in Delhi.

Also, I have tried to get help from a lot of sources in India and Pakistan to come there but havent been able to find anyone.

Can anyone of you help me or guide me a sure shot way to come to Karachi safely as I will be travelling alone.

Can anyone of you actually sponsor me on humanitarian grounds?

Awaiting sarcasm-less and honest but polite responses from you all,

Thank you.

Allah Hafiz.
His parents can sponsor you and the embassy won't accept any random persons sponsorship.My advice to you is to be honest with your Purpose of visiting Pakistan with the Pakistani Embassy otherwise trouble awaits you.

Go to Mumbra (near Mumbai), You will feel the same. No papers required.

Government of Pakistan
DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF IMMIGRATION & PASSPORTS
Ministry of Interior

VISA POLICY (for INDIAN NATIONALS)
All Indians wishing to visit Pakistan must obtain a valid visa. The basic requirements for obtaining a visa are as follows:-

i Valid passport: The passport should be valid for at least one year.
ii Visa application form duly filled in.
iii Visa Application forms for getting visa's either through the Interior Division or Pakistan Mission abroad.

Tourist Visa
A non-extendable tourist visa valid for 14 days is issued by Pakistan High Commission, New Delhi through approved tour operators/travel agents.

This would be the safest way to travel with a tour guide from a reputed travel agency.

Good luck and be safe.

This would be the safest way to travel with a tour guide from a reputed travel agency.

Good luck and be safe.

That's only a tourist visa, I'm sure she wants to move to Pakistan in a semi-permanent manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom