What's new

Transvestite pulls the Hijab of a Muslim Lady

Keep your head down tbh, and fix your homelands

Yup.

I have very little affiliation with Bangladesh.

But that is precisely the conclusion I have come up with as well.

Thus I care a bit more about Bangladesh even though I identify as American completely.

But as a private citizen, there is little to nothing I can individually do in that regard.

Yup.

I have very little affiliation with Bangladesh.

But that is precisely the conclusion I have come up with as well.

Thus I care a bit more about Bangladesh even though I identify as American completely.

I have very little in common with an average Pakistani or heck Pakistani American in general why you think I care about stuff out thousands and thousands miles away in another continent cause I know where my roots are trully from and know it has a potential just people chose to act like plebs and be gullible

I have very little in common with an average Pakistani or heck Pakistani American in general why you think I care about stuff out thousands and thousands miles away in another continent cause I know where my roots are trully from and know it has a potential just people chose to act like plebs and be gullible

The one aspect I will emphasize though is.....Islamic unity is the solution.

If we focus on our homelands....we are susceptible to a divide and conquer approach as history has often reflected.

If outsiders group us into the Muslim category and plan accordingly.

And we subdivide ourselves into our ethnic and national backgrounds....

That is ineffectual strategy.

Also, the problems and solutions are described in the Quran.

Not to get all religious....but look into it man.

You have to be pragmatic of course, but the principles are there and are TIMELESS.

Food for thought.

Which country you are talking about ?
I could be talking about practically any country. Look around you at three people in Pakistan if they look fine then your the one that’s unhinged. ( I’m jesting .. don’t start with the abuse) but seriously I think it holds true in most societies today. Sad but true.

I could be talking about practically any country. Look around you at three people in Pakistan if they look fine then your the one that’s unhinged. ( I’m jesting .. don’t start with the abuse) but seriously I think it holds true in most societies today. Sad but true.
Your* should be ‘you’re

he did not get di ck, got frustrated and wanted to wear hijab.

Back
Top Bottom