What's new

Transparency International: Pakistan's 'Corruption Perception' worsened in 2020

Is it me or Transparency. org is another Indian propaganda operation. Here is why I ask, If you go to https://www.transparency.org/en/ search for Corruption in India. It takes you to this address https://www.transparency.org/en/countries/india

This is what you get;

Screenshot (6).png

No transparency offices are In India becasue India is corruption free. Above website is a hoax

Last edited:
I am not going to argue whether corruption has increased or decreased in Pakistan. I suppose corruption simply hasn't changed in Pakistan. Why? The same bureaucracy, officials and many political figures are installed as before. Is this the fault of PTI? In my opinion much more could have been done to decrease corruption. Imran Khan has dealt with bureaucracy using velvet gloves. This is an area where I wouldn't give PTI any leeway. Yes, the bureaucracy is powerful. Removing many experienced bureaucrats including corrupt ones from their original position isn't an overnight job. Yet, in a few years one should have made some changes at least. Remember many are stooges of PPP and PML-N. They were installed by PPP/PML-N. They are mouthpieces of PPP/PML-N. They were and still get paid by PPP/PML-N. Such figures should have been crushed.

I don't take Western reporting seriously anymore. It is politically and otherwise highly motivated. International Transparency is mainly a Western NGO. Their HQ is based in Western countries including here in The Netherlands. We need to take such rankings with a pinch of salt.

Last edited:
I think the Problem is direct lending which Sindh Government gets from Foreign entities

Foreign Financing directly to Provinces creates a problem of no check and balance
This may have contributed to a bad rating

Nawaz Sharif (PML) and Zardari (PPP) clan have engaged in many loans from outside but no real development got done post money consumption

However I think Pakistan should , invest some effort to work closely with foreign bodies to improve their perception about corruption in Pakistan

Pakistan Generally has a open door policy to work to improve our society to become corruption free it benefits Pakistan

Pakistan needs to get to Top 30 Countries of World Ranking !!!

Last edited:
Is it me or Transparency. org is another Indian propaganda operation. Here is why I ask, If you go to https://www.transparency.org/en/ search for Corruption in India. It takes you to this address https://www.transparency.org/en/countries/india

This is what you get;

View attachment 715921

No transparency offices are In India becasue India is corruption free. Above website is a hoax

they seem pretty real to me. apparently they have an office in Islamabad. but they dont have any in India and they dont cover India. they cover Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Afghanistan, China, etc. but they dont cover India and Bhutan. great company for India to keep. Bhutan.

China reduced it's corruption over 20-25 years , nothing is done in 1 day but we need to start fixing

Cases like that of Nawaz Sharif , hiding in UK , need to be closed , and corrupt should be put in prison in order to improve the ranking we would move 10 points up in ranking if Nawaz Sharif is in prison

Last edited:
they seem pretty real to me. apparently they have an office in Islamabad. but they dont have any in India and they dont cover India. they cover Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Afghanistan, China, etc. but they dont cover India and Bhutan. great company for India to keep. Bhutan.

If they only exist in a couple of countries, it means they are foreign funded bull crap used as a propaganda tool.

Corruption not only just its perception has increased in Pakistan.

This is a natural reaction to impractical laws implemented by the government compounded by economic slowdown due to pandemic.

One can argue that the failed accountability drive may have helped build the notion of increased corruption as well.

Sindh corruption remained same or increase as from water board to KDA all want bribe to sign a single paper.

18th amendment has already divded pakistan. Bhutto made bangladesh and this time ppp separated sindh from Pakistan.

India topped out at 41/100 in 2019..That was rank 80..Tying with China...China has improved a point in 2020..To be fair, given India's human resource base, I think we have maxxed out our potential regarding integrity and corruption index rankings....It's now a case of maintaining a rank in the top 70 to top 80 band

Being a mono-culture/mono-ethnic country ,Bhutan has a top 24 ranking. (Higher than US,Spain,South Korea and just one position behind France)....So Bangladesh has really no excuse if they donot crack into the top 50 in the next 5 years

Bhutan being one of the least corrupt countries on Earth and still being dirt poor, shows that corruption doesnot slow down the development of a country as thought

@jamahir

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom