What's new

Transcranial direct current stimulation (tDCS)

Sam1980

Reaction score
Country
Australia
"Transcranial direct current stimulation (tDCS) is a form of neurostimulation which uses constant, low current delivered directly to the brain area of interest via small electrodes. tDCS was originally developed to help patients with brain injuries such as strokes. Tests on healthy adults demonstrated that tDCS can increase cognitive performance on a variety of tasks, depending on the area of the brain being stimulated. tDCS has been utilized to enhance language and mathematical ability, attention span, problem solving, memory, and coordination." Wikipedia

Anyone has experience with tDCS device? If yes, did you notice any significant changes? I mean real improvements, I'm not looking for placebo effect here! :D
Do we have anyone with neuroscience background here? :pop:

"Transcranial direct current stimulation (tDCS) is a form of neurostimulation which uses constant, low current delivered directly to the brain area of interest via small electrodes. tDCS was originally developed to help patients with brain injuries such as strokes. Tests on healthy adults demonstrated that tDCS can increase cognitive performance on a variety of tasks, depending on the area of the brain being stimulated. tDCS has been utilized to enhance language and mathematical ability, attention span, problem solving, memory, and coordination." Wikipedia

Anyone has experience with tDCS device? If yes, did you notice any significant changes? I mean real improvements, I'm not looking for placebo effect here! :D
Do we have anyone with neuroscience background here? :pop:

I was reading about it recently. How effective is it?

Wave-Beings... Could be interfering with our brain activity, & thought processes...!!!
-
-
-
http://www5.picturepush.com/photo/a/12511438/img/Anonymous/Wave-Beings.jpg
-
-
-
Wave-Beings.jpg

-
-
-
Electric current movement generates electromagnetic waves. Vice versa, moving a conductor in field of electromagnetic waves generates electrical currents.

Human brain activity can be detected with external sensors bcoz electric currents running in brain cells generate electromagnetic waves... So by applying electromagnetic waves to skull we can affect electrical activity of brain.

Smokeless-Fire is pure photons without material particles,,, also electromagnetic waves can be a kind of fire as we use them to heat food in microwave oven...!!!

=

=

We are a pile of electrons, protons, neutrons, arranged in different levels of structure. First arranged in atoms, then atoms arranged into molecules, & very large molecules as DNA, proteins etc. Molecules into cellular structures as cell-wall, nucleus etc, then into cells. Cells of various kinds arranged into tissues & then organs & then systems & then into a full body capable of moving & thinking...

So electrons, protons, neutrons can be arranged into a fully functional living being, just like that light (photons) & non-material stuff like electromagnetic waves could also be arranged in increasing levels of complex organization to end up with a living being capable of moving & thinking. Lets call such beings “Genie = Jinn”.

Quran:55:15: And the jinn did He create of smokeless fire.

(Microwave is also a fire functionally!!! heats up the food)

Quran:15:27: And the jinn, We created aforetime from the smokeless flame of fire.

Q:16:8:....and He has created (other) things of what you have no knowledge.

=

=

Since they have electromagnetic-wave component into their structure, such living beings (Jinn) could be able to affect our thought processes if they interacted with our brain cells & electrical currents in there... A tin-foil-hat might help :-)

Quran:18:50: ... He (Satan) was one of the Jinns.

Prophet Muhammad said, “There is none amongst you with whom is not an attache from amongst the jinn.”

=

=

Since those beings are made of light\waves, they can be cause an object to move just like this experiment...

Laser Pumped Flying Saucer Spacecraft - YouTube

"Cymatics" ... waves affecting particles & giving them design-patterns...
-
youtube.com/watch?v=05Io6lop3mk
youtube.com/watch?v=CsjV1gjBMbQ

It is said that Jinn used to build mega structures for Prophet Solomon:-

Quran:34:13: They (Jinn) worked for him(Solomon) as he desired, (making) Arches, Images(statues) Basins as large as Reservoirs, and Cauldrons fixed (in their places): "Work ye, sons of David, with thanks! but few of My servants are grateful!"

Some speculate Jinn might have been used in building of Pyramids in Egypt since it is humanly impossible to lift that big chunks of stones to such a height & also be surprisingly accurate with dimensions...!!!

=

=

Just like waves\photons can be used to generate hologram images, Jinns could take up forms that are visible to human eye. Jinn might appear as some animal,,, or looking like a human. Like it appeared to Adam\Eve...!!! = Shape Shifters

=

=

Just like material beings are of two types; with-free-will (Humans) & without it(Animals\Plants). Similarly non-material beings are also of two types... Ones with free-will are Jinns & ones without free-will are Angels. Both Angels and Jinns are made of similar substance ... Angels do whatever they are told to do without a choice. Just like a cow does what it does & an orange tree does what it does. Cow cannot one day decide at will not to give milk. :-)

Humans have ability to learn while Angels know ONLY as much have been instilled into them... Like animals do certain things & are limited in learning abilities.

Quran:2:30-33:And when thy Lord said unto the angels: Lo! I am about to place a viceroy in the earth, they said: Wilt thou place therein one who will do harm therein and will shed blood, while we, we hymn Thy praise and sanctify Thee? He said: Surely I know that which ye know not. (30) And He taught Adam all the names, then showed them to the angels, saying: Inform Me of the names of these, if ye are truthful. (31) They said: Be glorified! We have no knowledge saving that which Thou hast taught us. Lo! Thou, only Thou, art the Knower, the Wise. (32) He said: O Adam! Inform them of their names, and when he had informed them of their names, He said: Did I not tell you that I know the secret of the heavens and the earth? And I know that which ye disclose and which ye hide. (33)

A Hollywood movie on topic of "Jinn (Genie)" = The Wave Beings as I call Angels & Jinns together, without & with free-will respectively.

Guy is shown to recite Islamic phrase of "Aaoozo-Billaaah" in trailer...
A logo shows all three, Islamic crescent, Jewish David's star, and christian cross...
Directed by "Ajmal Zaheer Ahmad"...

Wave-Beings... Could be interfering with our brain activity, & thought processes...!!!
-
-
-
http://www5.picturepush.com/photo/a/12511438/img/Anonymous/Wave-Beings.jpg
-
-
-
Wave-Beings.jpg

-
-
-
Electric current movement generates electromagnetic waves. Vice versa, moving a conductor in field of electromagnetic waves generates electrical currents.

Human brain activity can be detected with external sensors bcoz electric currents running in brain cells generate electromagnetic waves... So by applying electromagnetic waves to skull we can affect electrical activity of brain.

Smokeless-Fire is pure photons without material particles,,, also electromagnetic waves can be a kind of fire as we use them to heat food in microwave oven...!!!

=

=

We are a pile of electrons, protons, neutrons, arranged in different levels of structure. First arranged in atoms, then atoms arranged into molecules, & very large molecules as DNA, proteins etc. Molecules into cellular structures as cell-wall, nucleus etc, then into cells. Cells of various kinds arranged into tissues & then organs & then systems & then into a full body capable of moving & thinking...

So electrons, protons, neutrons can be arranged into a fully functional living being, just like that light (photons) & non-material stuff like electromagnetic waves could also be arranged in increasing levels of complex organization to end up with a living being capable of moving & thinking. Lets call such beings “Genie = Jinn”.

Quran:55:15: And the jinn did He create of smokeless fire.

(Microwave is also a fire functionally!!! heats up the food)

Quran:15:27: And the jinn, We created aforetime from the smokeless flame of fire.

Q:16:8:....and He has created (other) things of what you have no knowledge.

=

=

Since they have electromagnetic-wave component into their structure, such living beings (Jinn) could be able to affect our thought processes if they interacted with our brain cells & electrical currents in there... A tin-foil-hat might help :-)

Quran:18:50: ... He (Satan) was one of the Jinns.

Prophet Muhammad said, “There is none amongst you with whom is not an attache from amongst the jinn.”

=

=

Since those beings are made of light\waves, they can be cause an object to move just like this experiment...

Laser Pumped Flying Saucer Spacecraft - YouTube

"Cymatics" ... waves affecting particles & giving them design-patterns...
-
youtube.com/watch?v=05Io6lop3mk
youtube.com/watch?v=CsjV1gjBMbQ

It is said that Jinn used to build mega structures for Prophet Solomon:-

Quran:34:13: They (Jinn) worked for him(Solomon) as he desired, (making) Arches, Images(statues) Basins as large as Reservoirs, and Cauldrons fixed (in their places): "Work ye, sons of David, with thanks! but few of My servants are grateful!"

Some speculate Jinn might have been used in building of Pyramids in Egypt since it is humanly impossible to lift that big chunks of stones to such a height & also be surprisingly accurate with dimensions...!!!

=

=

Just like waves\photons can be used to generate hologram images, Jinns could take up forms that are visible to human eye. Jinn might appear as some animal,,, or looking like a human. Like it appeared to Adam\Eve...!!! = Shape Shifters

=

=

Just like material beings are of two types; with-free-will (Humans) & without it(Animals\Plants). Similarly non-material beings are also of two types... Ones with free-will are Jinns & ones without free-will are Angels. Both Angels and Jinns are made of similar substance ... Angels do whatever they are told to do without a choice. Just like a cow does what it does & an orange tree does what it does. Cow cannot one day decide at will not to give milk. :-)

Humans have ability to learn while Angels know ONLY as much have been instilled into them... Like animals do certain things & are limited in learning abilities.

Quran:2:30-33:And when thy Lord said unto the angels: Lo! I am about to place a viceroy in the earth, they said: Wilt thou place therein one who will do harm therein and will shed blood, while we, we hymn Thy praise and sanctify Thee? He said: Surely I know that which ye know not. (30) And He taught Adam all the names, then showed them to the angels, saying: Inform Me of the names of these, if ye are truthful. (31) They said: Be glorified! We have no knowledge saving that which Thou hast taught us. Lo! Thou, only Thou, art the Knower, the Wise. (32) He said: O Adam! Inform them of their names, and when he had informed them of their names, He said: Did I not tell you that I know the secret of the heavens and the earth? And I know that which ye disclose and which ye hide. (33)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom