What's new

Tranformers G1 Fans & other Vintage Classic Franchises

pAhLroq.jpg

robotech

Orson Welles as Unicron.. FTW!
Ultra Magnus.. ah.. sad that they did not include him in this series.

Osca and Manti are of toy playing age? :o::o::o::o:

Osca and Manti are of toy playing age? :o::o::o::o:
at that time these figures rarely costed over 4 dollars -- the electronic captain power / bionic six gadgets were around 7-10 dollars ---- so my parents didnt worry if i cannibalized them ... now same sets are very costly andyou cant make your own mini lego land etc easily

Since we are discussed classic old toys, another masterpiece that formed a large part of my childhood.

Micro_Machines_logo.png

I had all of these(probably still have some lying in a a dusty corner after 19-20 years. The detail on these things was brilliant, and that they were all based on real life stuff(always a true "enthusiast" back then as well :lol:)

eMMM199911.jpg

eMMM949519.jpg

eMMM199914.jpg

eMMM939413.jpg

You have to hand it to them, they had GREAT stuff for the size and detail was unmatched except in professional models.

dcp_7731.jpg

They had these playsets as well, and one could spend hours planning their assault. I had the night attack thing out of theseI believe as I remember the torch.
1996_MilitaryPlaysets2.jpg

Out of these I had barracuda bay.. neat to have a sub that would have ICBM's showing off it.
1998_MilitaryPlaysets.jpg

And I had this.. this was/is fairly big.. a grown man's arms is smaller in length when this is spread out.
1994_BattleTank.jpg

It was just the sheer realism and ideas of kids knowing about tactical and strategic systems. Attack aircraft and fighter cover. Knowing about detailed equipment from aircraft such as the Tu-22B.. and the Mirage F-1.. to ground vehicles such as the WW2 Jagdpanther to the Patriot missile battery complate with HEMMT.

No other toy maker came close to doing this much variety, this much detail and this much realism for this size.. and for the ages it was intended for. Sadly this line came to a close.

MMMAircraft.jpg

All the kids of today have are is the stupidity of Ben 10. We are creating a generation of idiots.

at that time these figures rarely costed over 4 dollars -- the electronic captain power / bionic six gadgets were around 7-10 dollars ---- so my parents didnt worry if i cannibalized them ... now same sets are very costly andyou cant make your own mini lego land etc easily

We didnt have Lego in late 70's...:(

Nope, you had Meccano.
Meccano_model_Steam_shovel_excavator.jpg

@Manticore
Kept the theme from the M.A.S.K show. Loved that start.
I have the complete series but last episodes are not in good quality

MghSuJV.jpg

it was probably due to them and voltron that transformers later came with headmasters

loved their caption

siJjBui.jpg

i had this one too :-)

I like transformers movie lot... waiting for next part

3tZX4af.jpg
zpuRfy1.jpg

we used to attach strings in between trees in a crisscross fashion and play sky commanders

bionic six
eric , laser chair, laser throne --- it was the laser chair i found in trash some days back :o:

JUI9aUn.jpg
7pOGDJp.jpg

Last edited:
awesome posts here, do we have any specific tread in which 80s & 90s era cartoon shown in Pakistan are discussed because in those times they had huge impact on kids.

Does some one here fan of bionic-six & voltron defender of the universe although there were many in those times? :-)

mjlO3DV.jpg

TigerSharks

awesome posts here, do we have any specific tread in which 80s & 90s era cartoon shown in Pakistan are discussed because in those times they had huge impact on kids.

Does some one here fan of bionic-six & voltron defender of the universe although there were many in those times? :-)
were mighty orbots , saber rider, jetson, flintstones, johnny quest, Gforce shown in pak?

Last edited:
were mighty orbots , saber rider, jetson, flintstones, johnny quest, Gforce shown in pak?

I don't remember correctly but many including saber rider, jetson, flintstones, johnny quest etc. have been shown in Pakistan :-)

Back
Top Bottom