What's new

Tranformers G1 Fans & other Vintage Classic Franchises

Yara, they look amazing..... love the details... the transparency........ though never was a huge fan of transformers..... however, I definitely understand why you'd spend all that cash.... I myself am guilty of it....... every memorabilia of Thundercats, Star-Trek (ToS, Enterprise, Voyager etc etc etc), Star Wars... have each and every piece! :D

@Hyperion

young people here wont uderstand the respect i have for Generation1 transformer -- I didnt know of the masterpiece series and now i am completely smitten

hasbro- mp10 optimus convoy , mp13+15+16 soundwave & cassetes

takara- mp4s sleeper optimus, mp12 lambor sideswipe , mp18 blue streak, mmp9 rhodimus convoy, mp3G ghost star scream

work of art

1.5 lakh ka kercha hai ---- what to do man... seriously

kKYyxcQ.jpg

zM15exR.jpg

0ile20z.jpg

gUJ4SEj.jpg
S3TLg4b.jpg
XIbAAai.jpg

QnhfDNA.jpg

They are not toys bro .... every time you hold one of them plastic thingyz..... it feels so so so nice....... it's like your childhood comes back.....:drag:

Manti, some other things that make me happy..... my old computers..... all still working and in mint condition...

1. Sinclair
2. ZX Spectrum
3. Apple.
4. Apple IIc
5. Apple IIe
6. Apple 2gs
7. Archimedes (I don't remember which company was it)
8. Comodores (various)
9. Amiga (I think it was 500)

I love all my childhood toys....... :wub:

@Manticore

Nice toys bro :tup:

They are not toys bro .... every time you hold one of them plastic thingyz..... it feels so so so nice....... it's like your childhood comes back.....:drag:

Manti, some other things that make me happy..... my old computers..... all still working and in mint condition...

1. Sinclair
2. ZX Spectrum
3. Apple.
4. Apple IIc
5. Apple IIe
6. Apple 2gs
7. Archimedes (I don't remember which company was it)
8. Comodores (various)
9. Amiga (I think it was 500)

I love all my childhood toys....... :wub:

@Manticore
post number9

yesterday i was throwing away junk and a plastic bag had a series2 insecticon -- right most yellow tentacles on head
3UAMT1u.jpg

a machine in bionic six and a heli of gi-joe cobra

----
and i thought they were lost forever

Lol remember those as well..............:P Yara, did you ever collect Lego sets for Star Wars? :D

Also those Mechanica sets........ used to love making those cranes! :D
i had 3 hospitals, 1 air ambulance, 1 patrol boat, 1 fire brigade / cargo boat , 1 police station, and the rest was the 30 figures and boxes of space legoes --- this was before the star wars legoes came

i never ownde star wars legos .. but gifted the mechanics sets to my cousins and they hated it ----- at that time i jumped into aircraft modelling

Dude, imagine....... whatever we do as kids inspires us to become the exact same things when we grow up.....

1. You were into hospitals and ambulance stuff and became a doctor...

2. I was into Aircrafts, spaceships, building stuff and became awesome at all three.... 1. Pilot 2. Mech Engineer. 3. Computer programmer

It's going to be fun watching my son/daughters interests build up and then grow to fulfill his / hers dreams! :wub:

yesterday i was throwing away junk and a plastic bag had a series2 insecticon -- right most yellow tentacles on head
3UAMT1u.jpg

a machine in bionic six and a heli of gi-joe cobra

----
and i thought they were lost forever

i had 3 hospitals, 1 air ambulance, 1 patrol boat, 1 fire brigade / cargo boat , 1 police station, and the rest was the 30 figures and boxes of space legoes --- this was before the star wars legoes came

i never ownde star wars legos .. but gifted the mechanics sets to my cousins and they hated it ----- at that time i jumped into aircraft modelling

Dude, imagine....... whatever we do as kids inspires us to become the exact same things when we grow up.....

1. You were into hospitals and ambulance stuff and became a doctor...

2. I was into Aircrafts, spaceships, building stuff and became awesome at all three.... 1. Pilot 2. Mech Engineer. 3. Computer programmer

It's going to be fun watching my son/daughters interests build up and then grow to fulfill his / hers dreams! :wub:
it was actually legoes that gt me into aircraft modelling -- su27 was the first model i made in 1/48 scale

Yara, as far as I can guess.....I'm sure you are also into flying..... why don't you take some lessons as well? It's pretty amazing........

it was actually legoes that gt me into aircraft modelling -- su27 was the first model i made in 1/48 scale

Where's the set yara...no pic?
Two-Pilot Craft - LEGO set #1479-1 (Building Sets > Space > Blacktron II)

this was one of the 6in1 set i had -- theses guys are selling all the 6 sets seperately

Celestial Forager - LEGO set #6896-1 (Building Sets > Space > MTron)
and this one

very good memories e this one
Hovercraft - LEGO set #6875-1 (Building Sets > Space > Classic Space)
-- loved it

Yara, as far as I can guess.....I'm sure you are also into flying..... why don't you take some lessons as well? It's pretty amazing........
Forestmen's Hideout - LEGO set #6054-1 (Building Sets > Castle > Forestmen)
i was the lucky ones to have this baby

I had a transforme bed, transformer bag, trnsformer bed set. Still got the transformer quilt. All strung up and shit.

DECEPTICONS unite!

Back
Top Bottom