What's new

Tranformers G1 Fans & other Vintage Classic Franchises

Manticore

RETIRED MOD
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The 'one' made primus and unicron

Primus -- made the 13primes [not related to the optimus prime lineage] to battle his brother unicron. One of the 13 primes,megatronus/the fallen, defected to unicorn

Primus won the battles, assumed the shape of a planet,cybertron, made transformers via allspark , gave their leader leadership matrix and then went to sleep

some tranformers ''deceptacons'' followed the fallen/megatronus who was later buried with the 12primes --- the good warrior transformers ''aotobots'' were made later in response to deceptacons

there are a couple of stories of optimus prime before he was 'optimus' -- libranian , technician to discoverer of the original 13primes,thus nicknamed as a prime

sentinal prime was before optimus, rhobdimus prime was after optimus in their lineage

primus was more intelligent than unicron and can be at various dimensions at the same time--- however he was not strong and thus had to make the 13 who could also traval dimensions

unicron could also convert into a planet

@Hyperion

---
how am i doing so far??

Last edited by a moderator:
today will be watching the animated transformer movie , beast hunters 2013 --

Transformers: The Animated Movie
GoBots: Battle of the Rock Lords
Beast Wars II: Lio Convoy's Close Call!
Transformers.Prime.Beast.Hunters-Predacons.Rising

Optimus Prime's real name is Orion Pax if I'm not mistaken. Megatron started off as a gladiator.

By the way, the story line of Transformers in the comics and the ones in the 80's cartoons are very different.

As a Transformers geek since Generation1 (80s) days, I'll only say you made a hash. Bus! Wrong on many accounts.
The Canon is Generation 1 & it's followon shows & comics upto & including Beast Wars. The retcon shows which came out a few years ago are not considered canon. The movies are not canon.

I thought you goona tell something about real transformers ..... me studyinh capactive voltage transformers now a day ...u trolled me

raven [ M.A.SK]
4YZIXpK.jpg

captain power
bNm5d0V.jpg
OQoqjWB.jpg

visionaries

KT1dfTj.jpg

generation1 starr screem, optimus command post and the flying cassettes coming out of shockwave
xjA9ePQ.jpg

bionic six and silverhawks

Last edited:
@Hyperion

young people here wont uderstand the respect i have for Generation1 transformer -- I didnt know of the masterpiece series and now i am completely smitten

hasbro- mp10 optimus convoy , mp13+15+16 soundwave & cassetes

takara- mp4s sleeper optimus, mp12 lambor sideswipe , mp18 blue streak, mmp9 rhodimus convoy, mp3G ghost star scream

work of art

1.5 lakh ka kercha hai ---- what to do man... seriously

kKYyxcQ.jpg

zM15exR.jpg

0ile20z.jpg

gUJ4SEj.jpg
S3TLg4b.jpg
XIbAAai.jpg

QnhfDNA.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back