What's new

Traitor Media and Holy Army

I am sure this guy already have some experience in PDF and seems to know a lot of members here...

Dont try to act smart. No one asked you to comment here.

I do agree with you:agree:.I just don't get the point here.It's an internal matter of Pakistan and this guy has mentioned my name to comment here.It's quite unnatural because i never ever comment in any Pakistan related matter.This is really strange:eek:!!

Lol dont feel that you are so important. I tagged every online member to show them the real face of Pakistani media.

hacxor bro..Thanks at least you tell the truth. All Indians now need to accept the truth.
its an Indian fella who is showing you the mirror now.

On Topic:

After Musharraf case goes down, we have this one to take up for treason and this is of national significance to prevent media men crossing lines and pointing fingers to sensitive agencies and more so, baselessly. The social media condemnation of Geo is so heartening to see...

On Topic:

After Musharraf case goes down, we have this one to take up for treason and this is of national significance to prevent media men crossing lines and pointing fingers to sensitive agencies and more so, baselessly. The social media condemnation of Geo is so heartening to see...
Our Media need to be constantly scrutinized by ISI & Army so that they can't spread anti-national rants over.

@MOD
hazxor ..
flag is correct? if yes...
so much trolling allowed ?

What do you mean by trolling ? Is this video made by me ? You are the one trolling here. I have made my points on topic and you and your kind are the one trolling here.

Our Media need to be constantly scrutinized by ISI & Army so that they can't spread anti-national rants over.

Just like US has a policy not to mention toll of military casualties as they are supposedly in a state of war. And if I'm not wrong, the media channels here need a NOC from ISI to operate, actually I heard Mr Shami saying that yesterday, the one for Geo should just be withdrawn. Security clearance: No (in red)!

I am feeling ashamed that i got tagged in this stupid thread.. kill me.

Back
Top Bottom