What's new

Traitor Media and Holy Army

So WTF is this thread all about? :undecided:

Man, I seem to be getting dumber by the day with comprehension problems, seeing the crappy threads on PDF posted mainly by newbies!! :taz:

Forget about Indo-Pak conflicts. The troll brigade seems to be winning the war out here! Jeeez! :mad:

Man, I seem to be getting dumber by the day with comprehension problems, seeing the crappy threads on PDF posted mainly by newbies!! :taz:

It is about Paid Media who is defaming Pak Army. Pakistan won almost all wars but they are lying openly.

It is about Paid Media who is defaming Pak Army. Pakistan won almost all wars but they are lying openly.
Not 'almost' all wars. According to the ISPR and the Establishment, Pakistan won ALL wars against India. But then I keep wondering how come Kashmir is still part of India for which all these wars were fought?? Something doesn't gel, what?

Now don't bother us. Go play outside. But before that, change your goddamn flag and then go.

Forget about Indo-Pak conflicts. The troll brigade seems to be winning the war out here! Jeeez! :mad:
we must fight to the BITTER END, THE TROLLS SHALL WIN, GOOD BYE INTELLECTUALS, IT IS TIME FOR THE RISE OF THE TROLL EMPIRE
800px-Alzarrar.jpg

Not 'almost' all wars. According to the ISPR and the Establishment, Pakistan won ALL wars against India. But then I keep wondering how come Kashmir is still part of India for which all these wars were fought?? Something doesn't gel, what?

Now don't bother us. Go play outside. But before that, change your goddamn flag and then go.

don't be sarcastic. If you talk about Kashmir, half of it is with Pakistan. If India has won all the wars then why Bangladesh is not with you ?

Nice to see now Indians getting the truth.

Yes don't let Pakistani Media to spread the propaganda. Whatever they are saying is false, spread the truth. Help me out.

I have met many Pak Fauji over the years in Middle east and UK.

There is no doubt they have issues with us.

History for an Indian starts fron 1947 but for Pakistani it Starts from 1971.

Do remeber, they will continue to do all the possible till they avenge 71 conflict Damage. No matter it may lead to an Arra-Kiri.

On Similar grounds, if you see Pakistani TV Channels like Geo or DAWN News - They are unable to draw a Parallel in relaity against ambitions of Pak Fauj + Pak Political Elite.

Pak Fauj Says Left, Political elite says Right---Parties like MQM say "SKY"

On similar Grounds Al Jazeera is a Pro Muslim Umma TV Channel but if you compare their broadcast it is Contrary to Pakistans National Expectations.

My summation on this Clip and events is Media in Pakistan is on Cross roads and confused between reality and Imagination. This is what is Killing this Nation.....

Last edited:
don't be sarcastic. If you talk about Kashmir, half of it is with Pakistan. If India has won all the wars then why Bangladesh is not with you ?

Yes don't let Pakistani Media to spread the propaganda. Whatever they are saying is false, spread the truth. Help me out.
WTF are you talking about? You're a false flagger and need to be banned forthwith!

Manticore please shut this troll up. Thanks!

I am sure this guy already have some experience in PDF and seems to know a lot of members here...

I am sure this guy already have some experience in PDF and seems to know a lot of members here...
I do agree with you:agree:.I just don't get the point here.It's an internal matter of Pakistan and this guy has mentioned my name to comment here.It's quite unnatural because i never ever comment in any Pakistan related matter.This is really strange:eek:!!

Back
Top Bottom