What's new

Training with the F-16I (Israel)

Turkey never have let israel modernized the F-16 fleet, our F4 are modernized by Israel. And the thing is America allow Israel to install some hardware to ther fighters, if yankees forbid to install ther hardware they can't and never will be able to install!!!

That is the difference, and they are a decade ahead with electronics and software. The old block 30 fighters are now allowed by the americans to install our own hardwares and softwares. Our block 30 F16 are flying with Turkish mission computer and software. Every update of a block 30 is a step for our own fighter program, testbed sensors and weapons are used on the block 30.

We have installed targeting pod on our new block 50+, and with the permission are we using our own targeting pod:-).

So, you guys have code, but you guys upgrade Pak F16 to block 60 ? . TUAF is waiting for F35 to retire F4 ? .

So, you guys have code, but you guys upgrade Pak F16 to block 60 ? . TUAF is waiting for F35 to retire F4 ? .

The upgrade is made bu Turkey but then again Americans did give permission to upgrade:-), it is not like everyone can upgrade ther F16 how they want to. Source code of the block 30 we have it bu in the end ther is no american electronics and software, it is mor for the legal side of the story.When you buy the figther you sign a contract, americans want to protect ther equipments.

Block 60 is only for the Uea, ther is no other country in the world use this version. Every country in the world use the same level radar, only differences is example Israel use ther own EW and ECM. Mission cumputer and Radar are the same, maybe they have extra permission to use ther own weapons.

Blk 60 - Engine is better, Radar is better. Now you want me to go into CM & EW - Not gonna happen.
just because the the blk 60/61 has more powerfull engines does not make it a better plane. remember the blk 60 has cft's on them all of the time which can be 1500kg extra. the sufa has cft's but they can be removed
and they only increase drag by 1%.
lets just say there both equal and put the squable to rest, and lets not say which is beter than which.

just because the the blk 60/61 has more powerfull engines does not make it a better plane. remember the blk 60 has cft's on them all of the time which can be 1500kg extra. the sufa has cft's but they can be removed
and they only increase drag by 1%.
lets just say there both equal and put the squable to rest, and lets not say which is beter than which.

The cft's on the Blk60, can be removed .AND you forgot the better radar.

The cft's on the Blk60, can be removed .AND you forgot the better radar.

If i am not wrong UAE funded for the block 60 research as well which included the AGP -80 AESA radar. Feel free to correct me on this one.

Back
Top Bottom