What's new

‘Tragically ugly’ school textbook causes social media outcry in China

I have nothing against LGBT, but elementary school is not the appropriate place to learn about it.

Same, each to their own, but such content should be kept away from little children. Just my opinion.

Elementary or any schools for that matter should stay away from teaching any sort of material in-regards to what relationship is right or wrong. These institutions of learning have no reason to teach moral ethics as each teacher will push its own personal opinion and erode the parents responsibility for teaching of its own right or wrong, and from a religious doctrine point of view as well. They should just stick to teaching math, science, reading and history as that was there original modus operandi.

Last thing I would want my kid to read is how an air line pilot was riding chacha, and me having to explain that shit.

Elementary or any schools for that matter should stay away from teaching any sort of material in-regards to what relationship is right or wrong. These institutions of learning have no reason to teach moral ethics as each teacher will push its own personal opinion and erode the parents responsibility for teaching of its own right or wrong, and from a religious doctrine point of view as well. They should just stick to teaching math, science, reading and history as that was there original modus operandi.

Last thing I would want my kid to read is how an air line pilot was riding chacha, and me having to explain that shit.
relationships aren't purely moral, they have a health/psychology/safety component, so schools should teach the health, psychology and safety aspect. these aren't subjective. leave the subjective matters questions for parents.

I am against LGBT. I think it violates the laws of nature. I think homosexuality is a disease. LGBT should be sent to hospital for treatment rather than written into teaching materials.

been there since ancient times. nothing we can do about it. laws of nature are a very vague idea.

relationships aren't purely moral, they have a health/psychology/safety component, so schools should teach the health, psychology and safety aspect. these aren't subjective. leave the subjective matters questions for parents.

been there since ancient times. nothing we can do about it. laws of nature are a very vague idea.
The laws of nature divide human beings into men and women. Human reproduction needs men and women.

Of course, I know that there were LGBT in ancient times, just as there were mental patients in ancient times.

Female militantism is also a mental sickness. Being a married man, I observe that women have a natural tendency to obey their husband.

Hong Huang, the daughter of FM Qiao Guanhua must be a CIA.

View attachment 851768

Ah yes, make sure to quickly blame somebody else for ones own transgressions.. :rolleyes1:

CIA agents are unlikely to escape this inventory.

Hong Huang is an American. We are very clear that her remarks represent the interests of the CIA.

Ditto for you too on making sure to blame somebody else for your own faults.

What a sad lot you are.

Back
Top Bottom