What's new

Tragic accident at Patalpani, India

They should have gone for it when the other guys were shouting "Aao jao". After that it was too late, they were committed.

Sad incident.

wtf??? nobody called rescue, nobody throw a rope??

and are people laughing??? i heard some people laughing after they screamed??

cant get over with the shock of this tragic video

these girls screaming while slipping down and their father shown in the video died afterwards :sad:

I just read the news , the uncle and the two girls died . The two boys in the video survived. One of the girls who died was not a member of the family , she was a friend of the other girl who belonged to the Rathi family.

So 3 people out of the five died. Really sad .

wtf??? nobody called rescue, nobody throw a rope??

and are people laughing??? i heard some people laughing after they screamed??

cant get over with the shock of this tragic video

these girls screaming while slipping down and their father shown in the video died afterwards :sad:

unfortunately no one takes rope to picnic spot...

when panic strikes you thinking ability goes for a walk, and all this happened in no time, there was no time and resources for their rescue.
. just yesterday i saw another video where a small kid was stranded in the middle of rising river, amazingly the kid was so calm, eventually he was rescued. thanks to God.
. can someone post the video of the child rescue???

when panic strikes you thinking ability goes for a walk, and all this happened in no time, there was no time and resources for their rescue.
. just yesterday i saw another video where a small kid was stranded in the middle of rising river, amazingly the kid was so calm, eventually he was rescued. thanks to God.
. can someone post the video of the child rescue???

Last edited by a moderator:
A new Houston Texans are having prepared for as soon as typically the lockout once and for all dies out as well as instruction get away start.Educating ideologies could possibly get going on the instance February Up to 29."The very most important idea is to become our new guys within there, whether one week or perhaps 72 hours before we each pay a visit to teaching campy, and we can possibly play them and discover exactly where today's attacked poker players happen to be and then type of better shape everyone's located in, tour bus Grettle Kubiak instructed the actual Houston Log "The first 3 or 4 days of crew will likely to be unique of in earlier times due to we haven't seen them. ..

"We are planning to verify wherever we've been papers the actual instant everyone is able to end up even as we achieve details moving. I will not have enough to become depressed together with any individual as he have not out and about seeing that rough such as someone. Most of us get that above here real quick and find to focus. Here, we have now created every part we could conduct. We've analyzed also rechecked our selves to make certain i'm good to go."The Texans are unquestionably installed a fabulous 3-4 job during recent sheltering supervisor Sort Phillips.

whattttt! ? are u a salesman by any chance?

A new Houston Texans are having prepared for as soon as typically the lockout once and for all dies out as well as instruction get away start.Educating ideologies could possibly get going on the instance February Up to 29."The very most important idea is to become our new guys within there, whether one week or perhaps 72 hours before we each pay a visit to teaching campy, and we can possibly play them and discover exactly where today's attacked poker players happen to be and then type of better shape everyone's located in, tour bus Grettle Kubiak instructed the actual Houston Log "The first 3 or 4 days of crew will likely to be unique of in earlier times due to we haven't seen them. ..

"We are planning to verify wherever we've been papers the actual instant everyone is able to end up even as we achieve details moving. I will not have enough to become depressed together with any individual as he have not out and about seeing that rough such as someone. Most of us get that above here real quick and find to focus. Here, we have now created every part we could conduct. We've analyzed also rechecked our selves to make certain i'm good to go."The Texans are unquestionably installed a fabulous 3-4 job during recent sheltering supervisor Sort Phillips.

Is this some code language or are you just lost ?

is it english or what?

Oh ALLAH..

RIP...They Should Run but they didnt :(

Damn i am Sad Now.

Looks like the family had made a wrong decision to stay there in the middle of the water flow. Initially looks like there was some time to escape if they hastily came out of the water. But they were too slow. As in the video seems some people managed to come out of the water before the flow gets too intense. Any way its very tragic and disheartening to see people loosing there life. :cry:

unfortunately no one takes rope to picnic spot...

what about the guys have tied their shirts and made a rope like thing

or what about fetching some big ladder etc, there might have something that would have helped, but the guys didnt tried anything

there r always something present at popular picnic spots that can help

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom