What's new

Trade disparity to be taken up with Chinese premier

Yeah what did he do about the stapled visas? :azn:

He came and signed some business deals that further improved our trade surplus with India, and he didn't even have to give up the stapled visas or anything else. What a good deal... :D

Surely its great deal for you. You got new market and stable trading partner. But have you even bothered about our feelings on stapled visa?
It must be 2 way understanding but china simply ignored our concerns. It might be good as of now but definitely not good in coming future.

Surely its great deal for you. You got new market and stable trading partner. But have you even bothered about our feelings on stapled visa?

Not really. You guys have been hosting the Tibetan government in exile for over half a century, it's a bit late now to complain about stapled visas.

Not really. You guys have been hosting the Tibetan government in exile for over half a century, it's a bit late now to complain about stapled visas.

Stop is now. India has officially declared Tibet as part of china.

Stop is now. India has officially declared Tibet as part of china.

Yet still hosts the Tibetan government in exile.

Like I said, it's been over half a century, the damage has already been done.

Yet still hosts the Tibetan government in exile.

Like I said, it's been over half a century, the damage has already been done.

You know what; china is just looking for excuse. You have better understanding of india but still you want to play your cards.
Chinese govt. knows that unless and until you are not harming India, India will not go against you.
Your govt. just want to keep everything check and you are using Pakistan just like North Korea.
But it’s risky game my friend. Tomorrow will not be as like yesterday. Generations are changing on both sides.

You know what; china is just looking for excuse. You have better understanding of india but still you want to play your cards.
Chinese govt. knows that unless and until you are not harming India, India will not go against you.
Your govt. just want to keep everything check and you are using Pakistan just like North Korea.
But it’s risky game my friend. Tomorrow will not be as like yesterday. Generations are changing on both sides.

I don't see the relevance to my post or to the thread topic?

Let's get back on topic shall we...

I don't see the relevance to my post or to the thread topic?

Let's get back on topic shall we...

Ok come to the topic and again make a circle.
What china wants from india?
 Better trade with india - - Done
 Stable trading partner – Done
 Close Tibet chapter – Already officially declared.

Now it’s china’s turn.

Ok come to the topic and again make a circle.
What china wants from india?
? Better trade with india - - Done
? Stable trading partner – Done
? Close Tibet chapter – Already officially declared.

Now it’s china’s turn.

^^^ Actually, the thread topic is about the trade balance between China and Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom