What's new

Trade between the US and China is drying up. That could be bad news for American consumers

That would be true if most brands sold in the US were Chinese and they could easily sneak finished goods into Mexico and simply re-badge them...but they aren't.

It's mostly US companies that are like Apple where they design things in the US and then have them built at locations around the world at the cheapest price.

So a company like Whirlpool isn't going to risk getting nailed with Chinese washing machines rebadged with "Made in Mexico".
Please be gentle, he isn’t very bright but he is entertaining,

Please be gentle, he isn’t very bright but he is entertaining,
Lol, you are very bright, so would you mind explain the almost 30% of the increase of Chinese exports to Mexico? we'll see how brilliant you are.

The massive jump of the Chinese exports to Mexico must be for a reason, it's abnormally explosive growth, if not for this reason, must be for some other reasons.

Maybe they are buying some of the raw materials for the manufacturing from China. Things need time to spin up in the global supply chain.

:tup: Things are actually working.
For what costs? On the surface, American consumers pay for hurting China. As China implements retaliation, farmers will get hit first, then almost any industry. So far targeted companies like Lockheed are on China's hit list. But the list is going to grow for sure. Meanwhile, China has pivoted its sellings to South-East Asia, Russia, Middle East, Africa, and S America. I doubt the equation of American consumers pay, China hurts will work out. That's before US industries getting hit. When that happens, you'll hear their roars in the DC.

I hope China becomes the world's largest economy soon, Insh'Allah. May Allah help China.

For what costs? On the surface, American consumers pay for hurting China. As China implements retaliation, farmers will get hit first, then almost any industry. So far targeted companies like Lockheed are on China's hit list. But the list is going to grow for sure. Meanwhile, China has pivoted its sellings to South-East Asia, Russia, Middle East, Africa, and S America. I doubt the equation of American consumers pay, China hurts will work out. That's before US industries getting hit. When that happens, you'll hear their roars in the DC.

I think it is very reasonable for companies not to risk putting all their eggs in one basket. What if Covid was still raging in China..is the rest of the world supposed to sit around and wait for consumer goods? What if there was some upheaval and the Chinese government closed its ports?

This idea of costs only comes to the forefront when there is no problem. When there is one I think costs are not the primary concern. You can see that with N95 mask/PPE shortage around the world during covid. Worrying about costs took a backrow seat compared to availability.

That is not my problem. And you think the atheistic elites in USA believe in God either?

The atheistic elites would kill their own mothers to preserve USA's number one status.

So please do not teach me.
I didn’t say the Chinese don’t believe in God. I said China ‘the state’ doesn’t believe in God. I wonder how you immigrated to Canada with your poor comprehension of the english language. Did someone help you fill up the application form?

The term is reverse disintegration of supply chain.

What China is beginning to experience is reverse disintegration, It starts with assembly of semi-finished products overseas and then in a few years the entire supply chain is transferred overseas. We see it happening with electronics, Chinese suppliers are already setting up plants in Vietnam and India and soon the entire supply chain will relocate. It takes time, but on the whole I’d rather Mexico benefit from US trade and get rich. Obviously at the start of this phenomenon the volume of trade will spike as factories in China transfer factory equipment overseas.
At the same time. India will import more Chinese power equipment.

You know. The supply chain consumes a lot of electricity.😂

This is actually an amazing news. Fck China.
More Americans are begging for China. Fck USA.

MTXX_PT20230715_081837482.jpg

Back
Top Bottom