What's new

Tracking Indian made vaccine found on terrorists who attacked Karachi Airport

First they were no vaccines... there was IoF explosive equipment and antibiotics.
And second, all of these things are readily available to TTP via Indian consulate assistance in Afghanistan. That does not mean Indians hand over explosives or weapons to the TTP.. it means they hand it over to Afghan forces without any end user certificates... who then are left to sell these weapons to the TTP or supply them outright.
Not much difference as to what the ISI did to the Afghan Jihadis... weapons came from all over the world to the ISI, who then distributed it to the Mujahideen based on their own calculations and in consultation with the CIA. The same way, weapons from India get distributed to the ANA and Afghan intel.. who then forward it to the TTP based on their own calculations and that of foreign intelligence agencies such as RAW.

Indian weapons in Karachi is not a new thing, neither are Galils or Tavors... but these weapons are not those that end up with the TTP.

First they were no vaccines... there was IoF explosive equipment and antibiotics.
And second, all of these things are readily available to TTP via Indian consulate assistance in Afghanistan. That does not mean Indians hand over explosives or weapons to the TTP.. it means they hand it over to Afghan forces without any end user certificates... who then are left to sell these weapons to the TTP or supply them outright.
Not much difference as to what the ISI did to the Afghan Jihadis... weapons came from all over the world to the ISI, who then distributed it to the Mujahideen based on their own calculations and in consultation with the CIA. The same way, weapons from India get distributed to the ANA and Afghan intel.. who then forward it to the TTP based on their own calculations and that of foreign intelligence agencies such as RAW.

Indian weapons in Karachi is not a new thing, neither are Galils or Tavors... but these weapons are not those that end up with the TTP.

Why would your brothers Afghan forces back stab you??? Aren't they fighting the same war against Taliban like your army against TTP?

Don't they know how many Afghans are living in your country?

Hey you piece of shit ...Apparently your English is worse than I thought where did I say your idiotic country is involved?! All I said is we found some stuff from what you assholes made ...how it crossed the border is what the thread is about! Now either give reports of sell of your shit in the blackmarket or back off coz we would like to know these studies and you can go rub your ignorance somewhere else! @Oscar @Manticore sorry but I cant deal with shit like this right now!

Aaah, such a well thought out, beautifully articulated response. You must surely be a credit to those who know you.

Aaah, such a well thought out, beautifully articulated response. You must surely be a credit to those who know you.
@levina this is the kind of crap I was talking about...Humility door ki baat hai..for some I just dont have words!

to be honest dude if we know no intel agency will give attacker their own home made injections or some other stuff for covert opt or terrorist attack be it karachi attack or Mumbai attack where milk pack and snacks were found so plz

Are you sure those were not Polio Vaccines?

I guess in Pakistan you need both Polio as well as Factor 8 as you have the largest polio infected population and also there is so much bloodbath.

We can supply it to you provided you have the money to pay for it.

What happened to weapons made in India claim ?

Weapons made in india is still there you indian ... but injection labels are shown on media hence more highlighted

Also , all indians come out of this deny factor , as there are enough proofs against india in this attack and will be responded back soon, at that time you people are advised to read my this message again :)

That made sense. But again that pop up more questions. Afganistan Army is fighting against Taliban. Why wud they support Taliban of some other region? Or is it that bad apples from ANA are supporting the talibans?

Weapons made in india is still there you indian ... but injection labels are shown on media hence more highlighted

Also , all indians come out of this deny factor , as there are enough proofs against india in this attack and will be responded back soon, at that time you people are advised to read my this message again :)
Instead of barking bout this that etc etc.........Wud suggest u to take these proofs in International Court. Wud appreciate. Justice has to prevail in right manner. Just accusing us even after knowing the booming Indo-Pak Black Market wud take u nowhere.

First they were no vaccines... there was IoF explosive equipment and antibiotics..
As per the photos posted by pak news chennels it was definitely the FACTOR 8 injection by a mumbai based drug manufacturer, which is exported to more than 60 countries.It could be available in any decent drug store in afghanistan and possibly pakistan.

Please some body track those Indian made weapons also. Pakistani DG rangers made claims about the weapons being used were Indian but never bothered to back them up with either factual or even photographic evidence.

Neither has GOP, ISPR or even Pak foriegn office bothered to endorse his statement.

So please some one track these "Indian" weapons found or Mr Rizwan Akhtar and ask him when will he or his govt back his claims??
I would like to see the proof to back up these wild claims but to date NOTHING.

Kind of telling really......

Whenever there is an encounter in J&K with the Indian Army/police the IA will that day display any captured weaponry from the terrorists and if/when they are made in Pakistan will make this clear to see on the photo op.

According to local newspaper here, the terrorists were carrying XStat devices. It seems these can heal gunshot wounds within seconds. Looks like these terrorists were looking for long siege of the airport.
The security forces found XStat or Faxziat devices which was found in their carrying bags.The device generally used by military medics and emergency services, is an applicator filled with dozens of small sponges which soak up tons of blood when injected into an open wound.
hmmmm

That made sense. But again that pop up more questions. Afganistan Army is fighting against Taliban. Why wud they support Taliban of some other region? Or is it that bad apples from ANA are supporting the talibans?

Instead of barking bout this that etc etc.........Wud suggest u to take these proofs in International Court. Wud appreciate. Justice has to prevail in right manner. Just accusing us even after knowing the booming Indo-Pak Black Market wud take u nowhere.
yeah, the way mumbai attack proof was pakistani origin tooth paste tube , there are always the time when you take things to court, first we will make sure that our enemy f**king pay the price ..

my company supply large no of medical equipments to almost all major distributors and hospitals in pakistan! hope terrorists didn't pick that up !!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom