What's new

Tracking Covid-19 cases in the US l deaths tops 600,000. Worst natural disaster in the US to date.

The core group has already been identified to be be from a particular laboratory, try as China might to hide and obstruct the truth by pathetic excuses such as yours according g to the prescribed stance for the bots like you. China will be compelled to accept its responsibility for the pandemic misery around the world, undoubtedly.

US is welcome to use bio weapon virus on China if they so wish to as retaliation. But be warned, China has far more potent bio weapon virus which like HIV suppresses immune system and no vaccine works.

The core group has already been identified to be be from a particular laboratory, try as China might to hide and obstruct the truth by pathetic excuses such as yours according g to the prescribed stance for the bots like you. China will be compelled to accept its responsibility for the pandemic misery around the world, undoubtedly.

By what mechanism is China gonna be compelled? What are you gonna do about it?

I reckon the real reason the Chinese deaths are so low , It’s probably came down to the Chinese people being more co-operative following one national instructions. While the USA states had different ways to tackle there own corvid. and India turned out to be a total fail.
If China is honest about their death rate... And saying Chinese people are more co-operative? I think they are more afraid of the consequences of not obeying the rules. As China is not a winner when it comes to human rights

If China is honest about their death rate... And saying Chinese people are more co-operative? I think they are more afraid of the consequences of not obeying the rules. As China is not a winner when it comes to human rights

China has way better human rights than Netherlands. At least in China you have freedom of speech. In Netherlands you don't. If you criticize government in Netherlands you get thrown in jail.

China has way better human rights than Netherlands. At least in China you have freedom of speech. In Netherlands you don't. If you criticize government in Netherlands you get thrown in jail.
I don’t know if you ever heard about freedom of speech. We have that in the Netherlands (where I work), or Germany (where I live). If I would voice my opinion in China, I wouldn’t be a free man for a long time… in the Netherlands, we can say whatever we want. Sometimes even too much if you ask me. The first person being thrown in jail for having an opinion still has to happen. (Unless you consider threats as voicing an opinion)

I don’t know if you ever heard about freedom of speech. We have that in the Netherlands (where I work), or Germany (where I live). If I would voice my opinion in China, I wouldn’t be a free man for a long time… in the Netherlands, we can say whatever we want. Sometimes even too much if you ask me. The first person being thrown in jail for having an opinion still has to happen. (Unless you consider threats as voicing an opinion)

On the contrary. If you go to China and speak against government nothing happens to you. If you go to Netherlands and speak against government you get fired. It is far more strict in Netherlands than in China.

you fake Dutch are the last to talk about freedom of speech. Your most popular politician is a right wing nut job who talks about anti Islam day and night. the way your Dutch police attacked a large Turkish gathering a year ago doing a democratic support for erdogan was shocking police dogs were used against them.

On the contrary. If you go to China and speak against government nothing happens to you. If you go to Netherlands and speak against government you get fired. It is far more strict in Netherlands than in China.
Well, if you get fired for that, the company has a big problem. We have a lot of rights protecting employees and freedom of speech.

Back
Top Bottom