What's new

Tourist visas to be introduced in KSA

they are making everything more expensiver than it is. so what are the price for hotels tomorrow:-)?

non muslim are not allowed in Arabian peninsula, dont you remind the words of our Prophet peace be upon him ? so what with the tourism?

Are you trolling again? What do you know about tourism on the Arabian Peninsula? It's one of the most visited places on the planet and it is by no means expensive unless you visit the most expensive and most luxurious resorts of which there are many.

That's a weak hadith and you must have confused it with Makkah and Madinah. In any way it has no bearing on the reality as the Arabian Peninsula basically hosts millions of non-Muslims and that will remain to be the case. So you might have a problem with this but obviously the decision makers don't. Thankfully.

KSA already get enough of Muslim tourist/haj visitors. Tourism must focus on catering to Non Muslims. Let the world know more about herself than the Arabic rednecks we often get to hear about on press tv, fox and cnn.

Yes, it's the 15th most visited country on earth (half of the visitors are religious pilgrims though) but that's also the end goal. Right now the focus is on domestic and Muslim tourism and the third and last step will be international arrivals. They are already present but do not play any significant role and are mostly traveling in groups. It will come with time. No doubt about it. Just look at nearby UAE or even Oman which has had the highest growth in the tourism sector of all ME countries this year.

they are making everything more expensiver than it is. so what are the price for hotels tomorrow:-)?

non muslim are not allowed in Arabian peninsula, dont you remind the words of our Prophet peace be upon him ? so what with the tourism?
whats wrong with for opening up areas where non muslims are allowed. Beaches and some country side?

whats wrong with for opening up areas where non muslims are allowed. Beaches and some country side?

There is ABSOLUTELY nothing wrong with it and it already takes place in all of the countries of the Arabian Peninsula.

Dubai for instance had 17 million foreign visitors in 2013. One of the most visited cities on the planet. Just 1 city in Eastern Arabia.

Dubai plans to achieve most visited city status - Telegraph

I think that it is another poor attempt of trolling from his side.

Foreign tourists (Westerners) have already been visiting Saudi Arabian resorts along the beautiful and tropical Red Sea. Many more are visiting KSA due to business and hundred of thousands are living and working in KSA.

It's just about changing the visa laws, building the right infrastructure for world class tourist opportunities, promotion and then the rest will follow. Like it did with other countries on the Peninsula. Still a lot of potential. If for instance Yemen was safe it could become a very big hit as it is a unique country with immense natural and cultural beauty.

Here is a thread about tourism in Oman;

In Oman, innovation meets tradition

Anyway that guy is a Turk and completely clueless about this topic and only intends to troll obviously. Look at the facts on the ground or just take a look through this thread.;)

Last edited:

The saudies are worshipping money thats ther probem, our Prophet peace upon him give in his testament to clear Arabian penninsula from infidels. And second Rashidun Caliph Umar did clear the peninsulian until the KSA came.

Pitty folk are they....

The saudies are worshipping money thats ther probem, our Prophet peace upon him give in his testament to clear Arabian penninsula from infidels. And second Rashidun Caliph Umar did clear the peninsulian until the KSA came.

Pitty folk are they....

Mate, I did not know that you were such a radical. If you only got trolling then please write elsewhere. Yes, Saudi Arabians are your nightmare and the most evil people on the planet. We eat small Turkish children for dinner and Jews during the night. Sometimes Pakistanis and Indians.:)

You know nothing so please stop embarrassing yourself. Until 100 years ago there were dozens of just Jews alone on the Arabian Peninsula.

Ever heard about those folks?

Yemenite Jews - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I am not going to ruin this thread with religious discussions but that hadith is weak if I recall and the ban has always only been for Makkah and Madinah. Regardless of which Caliphate it was. The Rashidun, Umayyad, Abbasids, Fatimids (for our Shia lot here I included them) or Ottomans.

There is ABSOLUTELY nothing wrong with it and it already takes place in all of the countries of the Arabian Peninsula.

Dubai for instance had 17 million foreign visitors in 2013. One of the most visited cities on the planet. Just 1 city in Eastern Arabia.

Dubai plans to achieve most visited city status - Telegraph

I think that it is another poor attempt of trolling from his side.

Foreign tourists (Westerners) have already been visiting Saudi Arabian resorts along the beautiful and tropical Red Sea. Many more are visiting KSA due to business and hundred of thousands are living and working in KSA.

Here is a thread about tourism in Oman;

In Oman, innovation meets tradition
Don't want to sound creepy but I kind of hate how people here jump on anti KSA propaganda. People inside KSA are yearning for change and members here dismiss it while taking cheap shots at you guys. No one knows situation far more better than you guys. I am sure that you will usher in the much needed change in a way you guys deem appropriate. Too sudden a change would a cultural shock to say the least.

Mate, I did not know that you were such a radical. If you only got trolling then please write elsewhere. Yes, Saudi Arabians are your nightmare and the most evil people on the planet. We eat small Turkish children for dinner and Jews during the night. Sometimes Pakistanis and Indians.:)

You know nothing so please stop embarrassing yourself. Until 100 years ago there were dozens of just Jews alone on the Arabian Peninsula.

Ever heard about those folks?

Yemenite Jews - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I am not going to ruin this thread with religious discussions but that hadith is weak if I recall and the ban has always only been for Makkah and Madinah. Regardless of which Caliphate it was. The Rashidun, Umayyad, Abbasids, Fatimids (for our Shia lot here I included them) or Ottomans.

They are been banned from Madina to yemen:-). The Testament is clearly, this is no excuse. So much oil money and yet you can make is only building and pride about past.

Pitty folk are they....
dont want to indulge in this tussle ... I was sharing my POV after going through the beautiful threads started by @al-Hasani about the beautiful KSA country side and the natural beauty.

They are been banned from Madina to yemen:-). The Testament is clearly, this is no excuse. So much oil money and yet you can make is only building and pride about past.

The borders of the Arabian Peninsula are not even clearly defined. Political borders are one thing and geographical another. Jordan, Southern Iraq and even parts of Syria are part of the Arabian Peninsula geographically as you can see by a quick Google search.

What you are writing is simply not correct and not even relevant for today. That ban, as I have already shown you, was confined to Makkah and Madinah. DE FACTO and DE JURE. Jews lived in what is now KSA (Southwestern region) less than 100 years ago. There were hundred of thousands of Jews living in Yemen which had one of the biggest Jewish communities in the world. There lived more Jews there than in what is now Israel/Palestine before 1947.

What is wrong with being proud of the well-known and admired history of the Arab world and ancient Semitic history which is admired by millions of people across the world and leading historians? Be it Islamic history as well as Pre-Islamic history. Nothing. I take immense pride on both and there are a tons of reasons to do so. That will never change.

Yes, are we supposed not to progress? Not to built infrastructure etc.? What kind of discussions are you even attempting. I don't get it. You are a Turk living in the Netherlands but sound like a Taliban member in Tora Bora. No offense.

I will gladly answer your questions if you are really interested and your intentions are good. Not in the mood for another silly discussion. I do not hold grudges for your past trolling as this is just the internet and I do not know you.

In any case you can see the reality of tourism/foreign non-Muslim visitors on the Arabian Peninsula with your own eyes. It's one of the most visited areas on the planet in terms of foreigners. So it seems that nobody of the decision makers agree with your interpretation.

And yes, we "worship" money just like the rest of the world. You do too.

Pitty folk are they....

let me explain the hadith to you.. the meaning of the hadith is that the arabian peninsula becomes a muslim land. meaning christians cant build churches and same for other religions. it doesnt mean non muslims cant enter the arabian peninsula. and as for omar ibn al khattab did you forget that he was killed by a non muslim inside almadina ? so if you are not a muslim scholar stop talking about islam and what can we do and what not. go educate yourself

Don't want to sound creepy but I kind of hate how people here jump on anti KSA propaganda. People inside KSA are yearning for change and members here dismiss it while taking cheap shots at you guys. No one knows situation far more better than you guys. I am sure that you will usher in the much needed change in a way you guys deem appropriate. Too sudden a change would a cultural shock to say the least.

Well, we are used to this huge ignorance and troll attempts from the usual suspects hence why I am occasionally quite harsh in my responses which certain users don't like. In reality I am just countering trolling. If I wanted to troll for the sake of it I could easily have done so with all nationalities here and I know exactly which buttons to push for each of them. This comes with knowledge. Similarly I know exactly which buttons to push among Arabs, French and Europeans in general.

dont want to indulge in this tussle ... I was sharing my POV after going through the beautiful threads started by @al-Hasani about the beautiful KSA country side and the natural beauty.

Thank you mate. Judging from the 20 people that thanked my first post in this thread and the dozens of others that have thanked many more of my posts in this very same thread it was not only appreciated by you.

Thank you mate. Judging from the 20 people that thanked my first post in this thread and the dozens of others that have thanked many more of my posts in this very same thread it was not only appreciated by you.
Who wouldn't appreciate such beautiful thread bro. but yeah I will leave to deal with trolls. Don't want to indulge them in mudslinging.

let me explain the hadith to you.. the meaning of the hadith is that the arabian peninsula becomes a muslim land. meaning christians cant build churches and same for other religions. it doesnt mean non muslims cant enter the arabian peninsula. and as for omar ibn al khattab did you forget that he was killed by a non muslim inside almadina ? so if you are not a muslim scholar stop talking about islam and what can we do and what not. go educate yourself

dont talk thrash pleaseeee. I am not gonna talk about the hadeeth and the historic fact about. Ther is no logic in your arguments, they can act like muslims and they are acting like a muslim so they are entering. In the Islamic history of Arabian peninsula nobody came with this bs to allow not muslims.

Well, we are used to this huge ignorance and troll attempts from the usual suspects hence why I am occasionally quite harsh in my responses which certain users don't like. In reality I am just countering trolling. If I wanted to troll for the sake of it I could easily have done so with all nationalities here and I know exactly which buttons to push for each of them. This comes with knowledge. Similarly I know exactly which buttons to push among Arabs, French and Europeans in general.
I have seen you handling Indian trolls as well. And you do push the right buttons.

The borders of the Arabian Peninsula are not even clearly defined. Political borders are one thing and geographical another. Jordan, Southern Iraq and even parts of Syria are part of the Arabian Peninsula geographically as you can see by a quick Google search.

Ok, what are infidels doing in middle of Arabia:-)? Umars borders are not enough when he cleared Arabia from not muslims? You can maybe not command Jordan and Syria but you have control over Arabia. So this is not a reason to allow.

What you are writing is simply not correct and not even relevant for today. That ban, as I have already shown you, was confined to Makkah and Madinah. DE FACTO and DE JURE. Jews lived in what is now KSA (Southwestern region) less than 100 years ago. There were hundred of thousands of Jews living in Yemen which had one of the biggest Jewish communities in the world. There lived more Jews there than in what is now Israel/Palestine before 1947.

What is wrong with being proud of the well-known and admired history of the Arab world and ancient Semitic history which is admired by millions of people across the world and leading historians? Be it Islamic history as well as Pre-Islamic history. Nothing. I take immense pride on both and there are a tons of reasons to do so. That will never change.

Yes, are we supposed not to progress? Not to built infrastructure etc.? What kind of discussions are you even attempting. I don't get it. You are a Turk living in the Netherlands but sound like a Taliban member in Tora Bora. No offense.

I will gladly answer your questions if you are really interested and your intentions are good. Not in the mood for another silly discussion. I do not hold grudges for your past trolling as this is just the internet and I do not know you.

In any case you can see the reality of tourism/foreign non-Muslim visitors on the Arabian Peninsula with your own eyes. It's one of the most visited areas on the planet in terms of foreigners. So it seems that nobody of the decision makers agree with your interpretation.

And yes, we "worship" money just like the rest of the world. You do too.

I live in a foreigner country but this is still not a argument to allow not muslims to arabia. This is not trolling and something else, we muslims are slaves of Haramayn. Thats al and when Dutch people asking me why are not muslims not allowed to go Arabia. Like i told you you are not allowed because are Prophets testament. They are telling me you are a racist:-). I dont care really. And i dont care if you are making me a taliban.

Back
Top Bottom